PDA

View Full Version : Interfemoral Intercourse AKA thigh fucking.

Bi_Dave
Sep 9, 2019, 11:17 AM
I experienced this in the beginning of my sexual awakening. I had it done alot as a boy because the boy I messed around with knew as much as I did about sex (nothing) and tried to penetrate anally and it hurt too much. Really alot! I didn't know how to prepare for it. I found out in my 20s and 30s and it was quite pleasureable. Now, I would just like to experience getting thigh fucked once more. You still have two bodies pressing together, but ooo the feeling is quite different. I mostlt had it done face to face. My nut sack was smaller then, so I hope my mature nutsack doesn't get in the way. I know my cock won't. When you can, make the "fucker's" cock in tight to your "Taint", oh man does that feel good. If he is long enough, his cock will cleave your butt cheeks on every down stroke. The lube will make it feel wonderful. Feeling his cock sliding between your ass cheek is great! If his cock is postioned just right, the head will slide back and forth across you butt hole and feel so good. Then the ultimate will be when he cums in between your cheeks. Mmmm. I know, it's not the same as inside your ass, but it really feels great. If you could fit some type of vibrator in there, that would add to the pleasure. Anyone else ever experience this?