PDA

View Full Version : A silly Question...

dowmass
Sep 7, 2019, 7:02 PM
Has you met another person by posting your profile on this site?

Have you had the opportunity to have fun and find a long term partner?

Would you like to share your experiences?

I myself haven't found anyone through my profile here (or for that matter - A4A, Squirt etc) (Plus my picture won't upload on this site, for some reason)

If someone posed the above questions and you answered it before, please be kind to write again.

Thanks in advance!

cbxer66
Sep 7, 2019, 7:31 PM
I met one guy from this site, several years ago. He is/was married? Haven't seen him since 2015. He came over twice. He's one of those lucky dudes that can cum multiple times in rapid succession without any trouble at all. Last time he came over, he orgasmed 4 times in 30 minutes. And he was 52 at the time. I'm sorry he hasn't been in contact with me in four years.

I've met several guys from A4A. Some want me to blow them, one won't even take his clothes off. Just blows me and leaves.

No long term relationships have happened.

bikurinpa
Sep 7, 2019, 7:51 PM
I met one guy from this site, several years ago. He is/was married? Haven't seen him since 2015. He came over twice. He's one of those lucky dudes that can cum multiple times in rapid succession without any trouble at all. Last time he came over, he orgasmed 4 times in 30 minutes. And he was 52 at the time. I'm sorry he hasn't been in contact with me in four years.

I've met several guys from A4A. Some want me to blow them, one won't even take his clothes off. Just blows me and leaves.

No long term relationships have happened.
That is the way it always goes, meet one time and if ur damn lucky meet twice then they will just go blank or ghost out. That is a common game on any these sites. I met NO ONE from this, met a couple on Adam4adam and silverdaddies and they all gone after meeting, most went blank after emailing a few times. Most go blank quickly when mention wanting a regular and friendship.

jem_is_bi
Sep 7, 2019, 10:33 PM
I meet one guy on this site about 2 days after joining.
I meet one guy on silverdaddies within a week of joining that I liked a lot and a possible long term relationship could have happened except I was already involved with my present long term partner, now for more than 15 years.
I meet him online on a pay site after about 2 weeks of looking for male-male sex. So good I just had to have more with him (and more and more).
I meet a woman on this site after months of PM. I still smile when I think about her. But, I am mostly gay so that was not going to work out.
I am 71 years old rather than 58 to 60 years old, So, I expect it would be more difficult to meet people now, But, I am still amazed that others have such a hard time finding other good people on line like the ones I have been able to meet. Don't expect to meet a friend for life. Rather meet for fun. Eventually, one of those will become that friend for life.

Realist
Sep 7, 2019, 10:42 PM
I met my GF here in 2008. We were together for 11 years. Fantastic lady, also bi. Health issues and family drama finally ruined it for us.

Met a younger guy from Orlando in 2015, GF ok with that but she did not join us, we had a good thing going, until he got promoted in 2017 and he left the state for his new Job.

Now seeing another guy I met here, in late 2017...not sure it's gonna last...too early to tell...he's very busy, I'm retired.

I didn't join to hook up, but it worked for me 2 1/2 times!

dowmass
Sep 7, 2019, 10:49 PM
Lucky three times!! Great, I am very happy for you!!

I met my GF here in 2008. We were together for 11 years. Fantastic lady, also bi. Health issues and family drama finally ruined it for us.

Met a younger guy from Orlando in 2015, GF ok with that but she did not join us, we had a good thing going, until he got promoted in 2017 and he left the state for his new Job.

Now seeing another guy I met here, in late 2017...not sure it's gonna last...too early to tell...he's very busy, I'm retired.

I didn't join to hook up, but it worked for me 2 1/2 times!

dickneeder
Sep 8, 2019, 12:20 AM
No no no no I'd like to

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 8, 2019, 5:42 PM
Met one guy from here several years ago, and we just chatted for awhile. Afterwards, he sent a message that indicated he was more interested in my wife than in me. We weren't a particularly good match, anyway.

I've met several -- 3 or 4, I'd guess -- from Silverdaddies.
None from Squirt, although there's been quite a bit of interest. Most seem to expect a quick hookup, and aren't willing to communicate beyond a few prehistoric words. That doesn't fly with me.

Years ago, we experimented with swinging, and met several couples and some 'single' (yeah, right...) men through SLS. That predated my evolution to bisexuality.

Tight1-4u
Sep 8, 2019, 10:38 PM
I have chatted with a few but not met or played with any yet.. hope to change that soon

bw299
Sep 8, 2019, 10:45 PM
I've chatted with some great people here, but they all have lived too far away to arrange a meeting. I've meet a few from Squirt.org, SilverDaddies, and Craigslist, but my luck has been really hit and miss. There are a lot of fakers, spammers, scammers, and gutless wannabes.

Spininmywheels
Sep 9, 2019, 9:45 AM
Yes I have and it's still going strong.

new day
Sep 10, 2019, 8:42 AM
Never met anyone from this site. It may be because there isn't a huge membership compared to other sites. I get on here mostly to read the forums. This site has a great community and thoughtful forum postings. If I meet someone as a result of being here, that would be a bonus.

Joboo
Sep 10, 2019, 11:11 AM
Chatted with a couple but only met someone on SD. SD hookup was almost immediate and a great person that was looking for the same thing I was, a little guy time.