PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong??

Tight1-4u
Sep 6, 2019, 4:25 PM
Ok I have made it perfectly clear here and in personal life that I am sub bottom guy only.. I do suck cock!!
but I guess I am kinda selfish when sucking!! When I suck cock I get very submissive and turned on.. I mean crazy cock desire.. I feel if I suck your cock I should get fucked.. it makes me so horny and cock hungry to be fucked that I almost can’t stand it.. now if you are looking to get off I will gladly stroke it for you.. and yes I do on rare occasions suck only to get a really great regular off if he is in need and has a schedule problem.. but they always make it up to me.. I have met a few guys lately that gave me a hard time about it.. so am I wrong in wanting to be fucked if I suck your cock?? Please chime in tell you stories!!

dowmass
Sep 6, 2019, 5:39 PM
I don't know if I would call myself because that definition would be subjective plus I am not very experienced. That being said, I have turned down many offers for me to ONLY suck dick and NOT get fucked. Simply stated, these guys were "SUCK-MY-DICK BUT I WON'T FUCK YOU" type.

To me, that does not make sense because I am the feeling of a dick in my pussy is absolutely the best thing. To someone who loves just sucking cock, this might sound weird. As for such tops who don't want to give me their dick in return for it getting sucked, I'd call them selfish.

Ok I have made it perfectly clear here and in personal life that I am sub bottom guy only.. I do suck cock!!
but I guess I am kinda selfish when sucking!! When I suck cock I get very submissive and turned on.. I mean crazy cock desire.. I feel if I suck your cock I should get fucked.. it makes me so horny and cock hungry to be fucked that I almost can’t stand it.. now if you are looking to get off I will gladly stroke it for you.. and yes I do on rare occasions suck only to get a really great regular off if he is in need and has a schedule problem.. but they always make it up to me.. I have met a few guys lately that gave me a hard time about it.. so am I wrong in wanting to be fucked if I suck your cock?? Please chime in tell you stories!!

redngoldpride
Sep 6, 2019, 9:42 PM
If a guy is going to suck my cock and I do not mean just go through the motions to get me off but I mean feast on my cock , make fucking love to my cock draw it out make it last make it so fucking good for both of us then you better be ready for me to take you , to make you mine to get you ready for my cock in your hot tight ass to sink into the depts of your sweet hot tight chute taking long deep strokes pumping you filling you with me deep in your body .......... OH FUCK YES

Neonaught
Sep 7, 2019, 10:10 AM
I usually like my bottoms to suck me and get me good and hard before I fuck them. I do have a few friends that only want to suck me and that's fine with me. I probably don't qualify to answer this since I can no longer suck very well due to a jaw reconstruction. Thank God my cock still works fine!

KDaddy23
Sep 7, 2019, 2:52 PM
Facts are, some guys are leery when it comes to sticking their dick in an ass; I'd go as far as to say some guys might know they have that "condition" where they can be good and hard, go to stick it in... and no more wood until they stop trying to get it in. Some guys just want to be sucked and some are happy to exchange blow jobs. There are some guys who won't fuck until they really get to know you better.

It's not wrong that you'd want the dick in your ass after some oral worshipping, but I'm thinking to avoid any future disappointments you let guys know what your "terms" are before anything happens: You suck that dick, then it goes in your ass - and if they're not down with that, just move on to the next guy who will be. And provided that neither of you are likely to change your mind during the sucking - you really can't discount this because even I've been known to change my mind about fucking the guy sucking my dick... or vice versa... and while dicks are being sucked. If you assume that the guy is gonna fuck you - and he doesn't - well, that's not cool... but at the risk of repeating myself, if you don't tell him what you expect from him, you might not get it.

Tight1-4u
Sep 7, 2019, 3:44 PM
Facts are, some guys are leery when it comes to sticking their dick in an ass; I'd go as far as to say some guys might know they have that "condition" where they can be good and hard, go to stick it in... and no more wood until they stop trying to get it in. Some guys just want to be sucked and some are happy to exchange blow jobs. There are some guys who won't fuck until they really get to know you better.

It's not wrong that you'd want the dick in your ass after some oral worshipping, but I'm thinking to avoid any future disappointments you let guys know what your "terms" are before anything happens: You suck that dick, then it goes in your ass - and if they're not down with that, just move on to the next guy who will be. And provided that neither of you are likely to change your mind during the sucking - you really can't discount this because even I've been known to change my mind about fucking the guy sucking my dick... or vice versa... and while dicks are being sucked. If you assume that the guy is gonna fuck you - and he doesn't - well, that's not cool... but at the risk of repeating myself, if you don't tell him what you expect from him, you might not get it.
Believe me I am very up front and do tell them.. I am more speaking about those that you are up front with that don’t take what you say and expect just because you are bottom you will suck any cock that is out there just to suck cock.. then they get pissy when you tell them they are out of line.. expect you to suck just for the act of sucking!!

KDaddy23
Sep 7, 2019, 4:12 PM
Well, Tight, there is always that misperception, isn't it? The perception is that all bottoms are first and foremost cock suckers; the truth is that ain't true. Still, even when you tell them right up front and they're on board with it - but don't deliver, well, that guy doesn't get to have you again. You can't make a guy fuck you just because that's what you expect and for a lot of guys, sure, it sounds like a great idea at first but for them, eh, not so much as things progress - they change their minds about it.

We go about this as if changing your mind isn't allowed, don't we? One troublesome clusterfuck to which there's no real way to avoid. You can be with a regular guy who knows what you expect... and that one time, he might not want to fuck you. Doesn't have anything to do with you - it's just how he's feeling in that moment... and there's nothing you can do about that except to get pissed off.

Mmpmm
Sep 8, 2019, 8:39 AM
You sound like a woman��. Actually I probably shouldn't comment because I am the king of changing my mind especially after I cum. I am sure many guys assume that they will not cum when a guy gives them a bj so they intend to fuck you But the desire goes away after you suck the juice out. Maybe your just too good of a cock sucker.

I actually assume as a cocksucker that I will not be goid enough orally to make him cum so he will flip me over a take me. Sorry I'm rambling.

justforfunct
Sep 8, 2019, 12:36 PM
Guess I have the opposite problem but not really a problem. If all a guy wants is a blowjob I'm all for it. If he wants to fuck me too I'm game but I'm ok with just blowing him. He just has to cum in my mouth one way or another.

SilkyHoseLover
Sep 8, 2019, 4:22 PM
This is, in a nutshell, one of the big reasons that I insist on substantive communications before an initial, vanilla meet and contemplation of playtime. In other words, actually taking the time, and expending the effort, to get to know one another as much as is possible through online communications. Many - maybe most - can't be bothered.

But before I play, I have a good idea what the parameters are, I don't want to be disappointed, and I don't want to disappoint. A lot of guys my age have performance issues, and can't get it hard enough to penetrate me. But these things are discussed upfront, so there are no surprises.

MorThan7
Sep 8, 2019, 7:20 PM
I met with a guy that wanted to get sucked but also wanted me to rim him. Other than that he wouldn't let me even finger his ass. My thought is the only way I'm going to rim someone is my dick is going in a short time later.

Tight1-4u
Sep 8, 2019, 10:47 PM
it is something very personal and erotic to me!! It makes me very very horny and in need of cock in my pussy!! I know we all have our own kinks and mine is sucking cock and or getting eaten out ( rimmed ) it drives me sexually crazy!! I have a real need to be fucked.. I can’t help how they make me feel.. I do love so much being fucked❤️❤️❤️

bw299
Sep 8, 2019, 10:48 PM
You want what you want.

hung4you
Sep 10, 2019, 3:40 AM
I feel the same way, however time constraints, play a major role in whether anal sex can happen. My regular is almost a daily thing, before work we both get off orally meaning he swallows as much cum as I do almost every morning. When time allows he breeds me so good that it takes a little bit for me to get myself together for work and my ass is often leaking cum for the better part of the day.

Franz007
Sep 11, 2019, 11:33 AM
I am exactly like you! When i go to a bathroom or in a gay-club i have always cleaned my ass and am ready to be fucked and want them to fuck me. And I am also very disappointed when it doesn‘t happen after i have sucked them for a while. The worst is when they even dont come at all and skip to another guy then.

lovetoswallowcum
Sep 11, 2019, 1:51 PM
You have nothing to be ashamed of. I started sucking cock at 13. I am now 66 and still love the taste of hot hard cock in my mouth. I also love to swallow.

KDaddy23
Sep 11, 2019, 2:51 PM
@Tight - true enough: You can't stop feeling the way you do and I say again there's nothing wrong with that... but you still can't do anything about what the other guy will or won't do, what he's thinking or feeling. This thing used to piss me off something fierce until I realized that I was getting pissed over something I had no control over. And while we expect someone to be honorable and uphold whatever's been agreed to, well, sometimes, shit doesn't happen. Disappointing as anything can get but it proves that even in this, there are no guarantees.

I've been in situations where being fucked was the last thing on my mind and I've made it clear that that road is closed... and I've changed my mind. Same situation, same road closure, but after a long time of sucking his dick, he says the only way he's gonna get off is to fuck me... okay, didn't want to go there but the whole point in this is to get each other off so, deep breath, relax, get poked. I've been with bottoms who have made it clear that sucking my dick is a prelude to me fucking him... and they've changed their minds for some reason and no butts get plowed.

Bummer... but it is what it is and for whatever reason it is. I'd never say that you shouldn't get miffed behind this - I'm just saying it happens; this sex thing has always been a crap shoot.