PDA

View Full Version : Watching male sports?

GayGuy04
Sep 5, 2019, 8:32 PM
Everyone here must watch sports but while you are watching sports by yourself or with other people do you ever look at the players ass or crotch area too?

I mostly look at the asses specially in football mmm seeing those around bubble ass in those tight gear pants :)

Paguy43
Sep 5, 2019, 10:58 PM
Yes! All the time.

zbi73
Sep 6, 2019, 3:30 AM
Nope.

jem_is_bi
Sep 6, 2019, 7:37 AM
I do not watch a lot of sports. But, when I do, I am greatly impressed by the speed,agility and precision which they bring to the sport.
Only men that I know to be bi or gay get my attention as to their physical assets.

Flypaper
Sep 6, 2019, 8:44 AM
Not only televised sports but sports I participate in: im often around hot bodies running, swimming and cycling. My fantasies are CRAZY!

Everyone here must watch sports but while you are watching sports by yourself or with other people do you ever look at the players ass or crotch area too?

I mostly look at the asses specially in football mmm seeing those around bubble ass in those tight gear pants :)

GayGuy04
Sep 6, 2019, 10:35 AM
Not only televised sports but sports I participate in: im often around hot bodies running, swimming and cycling. My fantasies are CRAZY!

That's gotta be a sight to see

KDaddy23
Sep 6, 2019, 4:02 PM
Sure do and especially NFL players (I don't watch college football)!

csreef
Sep 6, 2019, 6:44 PM
No I don't.

GayGuy04
Sep 7, 2019, 10:50 AM
Sure do and especially NFL players (I don't watch college football)!

Yes NFL is nice to watch football players your right on that part

Biwolf
Sep 22, 2019, 5:41 AM
It's very rare that I will do that, but yes I have.