PDA

View Full Version : How old were you the first time anal sex

Tight1-4u
Aug 29, 2019, 2:08 AM
me I was 14.. it was my cousin.. he was 19.. was spending a few weeks there that summer.. started off innocently enough.. we shared a room.. I has been sucked and stroked by another cousin a couple years prior.. so I had an idea of things.. he invited me to sleep with him but I had to be naked.. the next night he ask if I wanted to see his cock and of course I did.. but first I had to show him mine.. so while we were showing each other I started to get hard.. he laughed and said I knew you had done this before.. the next night we stroked each other I cum first and he licked it all up.. then it was my turn to clean him up.. I licked it all up and kinda liked the taste.. the next night he had me lay with my back to him.. we were both hard and it felt good to feel his cock on my ass crack.. then he rubbed oil all over my ass and his cock.. I felt his cock slide between my ass cheeks.. he was moving it up and down as he fucked my crack.. after a while he rolled me over to my stomach and got on top of me.. then it happened he held my mouth closed and rammed his cock in me full deep.. he held me down and kept me quiet.. he fucked me for about 45 min.. he blew his seed deep inside of me.. when he was done I was a cum covered mess.. I was in heaven!! I felt so amazing.. he fucked me every night and even most days till I went home.. he came to stay with us a couple months later and of course I ask if we could share my room.. that is not all we shared!! So let’s hear your first anal story..

jonx3
Sep 1, 2019, 8:04 AM
me when i was 15. i he use to fill me up with cum.. i love it when he cum in me

cornholejoe
Sep 1, 2019, 8:50 PM
22 my late wife fucked me with a strapon and i liked it

Rvdude05
Sep 1, 2019, 9:35 PM
I was 13, me and best buddy were camping out, sharing the same sleeping bag. I felt his hand on my cock and got hard. He wanted to suck my cock and I let him. In rreturn he wwanted my man pussy, and I gave it to him. We continued this activity many times, many years....

guywholikesboth
Sep 2, 2019, 10:53 AM
My first attempt was with the guy who forced his huge cock 11 inches into my mouth one day he got me naked had get on the bed he used vasaline on my ass nd is cock he shoved his cock into me I screamed he only got the head I me made him take it out I was 13 . When I was 60 I met a 19 yr old with a 5 incher I had been using dildo on my ass and wanted the real thing He fucked me for 20 mi I loved it. Im sorry I waited so long had 2 guys cum in my ass And waiting for a guy with a 8 incher he plans on fucking me bareback

dispatch
Sep 13, 2019, 1:03 AM
I was 14 and nominally straight. But a boy on my swim team— a smooth, fem Mexican kid— was always flirting with me. I swam in his pool a few times, and he liked to play and grab ass in the water, especially when his parents and sister weren’t around. One day something in me snapped, and I pinned him against the edge of the pool, pressing my cock against his ass. We went inside to his room and took off our swim trunks. His body was tanned and mostly hairless. I pushed him down on the bed and just went crazy, devouring his cock and feeding him mine. I was about to explode, so I lubed my cock with coppertone suntan lotion, laid him on his back with his legs in the air, and pushed into him before he got cold feet. The utter taboo of sodomizing his little twink ass made me cum pretty quick, and I pumped it all in him. Then I clumsily jerked and blew him until he came, too. In later years I experimented with bottoming, but I’m pretty much a dominant top. And I often fantasize about him on his back, watching me cum in him, and the coconut smell of coppertone.

Zoom1969
Dec 21, 2019, 2:34 PM
I was around 25 or 26. I was never really into doing anything anal with a guy. Just blow jobs and jerking off together. My first buddy with benefits and I had been messing around for a few years now. His wife was out of town one weekend. So I went over to his house. We were in his huge king size bed watching TV. We started messing around and he mentioned that he had always wanted to fuck me. I was kind of shocked! We had never discussed doing anything like that before. I told him I didn't really feel like I was prepared to do that. He said that was okay and for me to relax and everything would be fine... He penetrated me and actually gave me a good ass pounding! It was one of the most pleasurable and painful things that I had ever experienced!! He probably fucked me maybe three times after that. He is still the only guy that has ever penetrated me. I have actually only penetrated a few guys over the past few years.

Warren63
Dec 21, 2019, 8:35 PM
Th at was really hot!

Asspussy302
Dec 21, 2019, 9:14 PM
I was in my late 20’s or early 30’s, not sure which.

Grant_Norman
Dec 22, 2019, 3:03 AM
Again, late bloomer here - was 66...I'd fucked a few girls anal before, but had never been fucked myself...started experimenting with dildos in shower and worked up to largest...my two regular guys one has a cock has a cock that gets real hard...I'd put my dildo in and hold while sucking the first guy...was so nice and would stretch me out for 2nd who would mount me from behind and fuck me oh so good...couldn't believe how great his cock felt...really found out why women love getting fucked...something hard thrusting on you feels oh so good!