PDA

View Full Version : What can you take In your But?

The Chunkly
Aug 26, 2019, 6:56 AM
Over the years I found that I enjoyed things inside my But.
It's not all the time that one can find someone to shove their dick up me.
Normally it's the other way round.
I always find the bottom guys not the top lol

So, from time to time I get to play with my self
The bottle is 2.35 inches wide and about 7 inches tall and I can take 3/4 of it at the moment

I know that there are probably people on here who can take more but for me.
It's a lot.

I can now take just over 3.4 of this length right up as it's opening the higher parts inside me.
I enjoy the feeling of being opened up.

I would enjoy meting someone who could push me further.

What do you like and how much do you like "if any" ?

Footstep40
Aug 26, 2019, 7:04 AM
As a former EMT, please don’t put non sex toys up there. On any given night, about half of all calls were DIY sex toys stuck in a cavity calls.. soo many bottles in soo many asses.

Cum1st
Aug 26, 2019, 9:31 AM
M&M's - "They melt in your mouth, not in your hand." They melted in my ass. Go figure.

bihorseman71
Aug 26, 2019, 11:48 AM
I don't take anything but sex toys and/or body parts in my ass. That said, I have taken a 3" by 10" dildo, balls deep. I haven't been fisted, but have taken four very large fingers.

opn2new
Aug 26, 2019, 12:36 PM
I have used other stuff like cucumbers and handles of things but found that I only like using plugs if I'm going out shopping of something but a lifelike dildo is what I like the best, I guess it's the thought of what a real one would feel like. I have put a plug in and went shopping and when I got home I had a hard time getting it out due to the lube drying out so I can see how things could get stuck in easy.

Tight1-4u
Aug 26, 2019, 1:55 PM
me I like thick the most.. somewhere between a golfball size and a redbull can!! That seems to be about where I get great pleasure.. fills me up just right.. length well I prefer 8-9” have had a couple 10” and one 12” the 12” was thick like redbull can size.. be drove it in balls deep and I almost passed out.. my toes curled with every thrust.. I got to ride that cock twice a month for about a year till he was killed in an auto accident.. I still miss that one..

cornholejoe
Aug 26, 2019, 2:46 PM
either a 8 inch cock or dildo is all i like to take

csreef
Aug 26, 2019, 8:38 PM
Years ago one of my classmates became an Emergency Room Nurse for a major Regional Hospital. One night at a party, my old classmates chided her,

asking if it was true about people trying to screw a light bulb up their ass. . . Her face got angry, and she said you wouldn't believe what some stupid

people put up their backside, and it was so far up, or it broke, and they had to be rushed into Emergency Surgery.....

nhjake
Aug 26, 2019, 11:26 PM
I have put two large dildos in. Took a couple of attempts. ��

DeathRoyale
Aug 27, 2019, 8:17 PM
I have a few toys one pretty damn big clear and pink can't remember the name but it's a big boy. Both me and my girlfriend love using it. She and I both want to get some bad dragon toys as we both want bigger and we are both nymphos.

LovingLingerie
Aug 27, 2019, 10:56 PM
I have been really turned on by going deep lately. I have a 12”by 1.5” double ended dildo that I take all the way in. Sometimes I push it in further with a 6” suction cup jelly. I also have an 18” by 1.5” double headed. I have taken it all the way to the second head but can’t go any further. Not going to force it. I do spend a couple of hours cleaning myself out so I’m completely empty and LOTS of lube. I love the fullness. Makes me drip like a hose. I have been practicing to suck it in and out with no hands. Love �� it never had a problem with it getting lost. Just a little push and out it comes, love to control the speed at which it comes out. . Probably thanks to all the lube.

zbi73
Aug 28, 2019, 2:23 AM
My prostate massage is the largest girth wise of my toys, but that's not saying too much. Just a beginner.

Neonaught
Aug 28, 2019, 10:50 AM
My prostate massage is the largest girth wise of my toys, but that's not saying too much. Just a beginner.

I have been experimenting with prostate toys but have yet to find one that really trips my trigger. What model do you use Z?

zbi73
Aug 30, 2019, 3:00 AM

I think the brand is Anal Fantasy, quite apt really. It vibrates reasonably strongly but not variable.

Neonaught
Aug 30, 2019, 10:39 AM
Looks interesting but try as I might I could not find this particular model. The Anal Fantasy line is pretty large!

superstar998
Aug 30, 2019, 11:54 AM
I am trying to get Bad Dragon to become an affiliate, which will hopefully give the community access and great deals on Bad Dragon products!!!!

superstar998
Aug 30, 2019, 11:58 AM
I have a few toys one pretty damn big clear and pink can't remember the name but it's a big boy. Both me and my girlfriend love using it. She and I both want to get some bad dragon toys as we both want bigger and we are both nymphos.

I am trying to get Bad Dragon to become an affiliate, so the community will get extra perks and benefits when buying Bad Dragon products!

Bi-guy rick
Aug 30, 2019, 12:54 PM
52204522055220652207I took these right now just for you

zbi73
Aug 31, 2019, 2:33 AM
Looks interesting but try as I might I could not find this particular model. The Anal Fantasy line is pretty large!

Still seems to be available, though it's a few years old now. https://www.joujou.com.au/products/anal-fantasy-collection-vibrating-reach-around

Neonaught
Aug 31, 2019, 11:29 AM
Still seems to be available, though it's a few years old now. https://www.joujou.com.au/products/anal-fantasy-collection-vibrating-reach-around

Thanks for the additional info. Got it ordered from Amazon. I will let you know what I think of it.

redngoldpride
Aug 31, 2019, 2:20 PM

What a fucking great looking ass mmmmmmmmmm

Birob67
Aug 31, 2019, 2:24 PM

Yummy
Wish i was there..

ChiefH
Sep 1, 2019, 6:48 AM
Cock or a dildo is all that goes in my ass!!

Neonaught
Sep 2, 2019, 4:21 PM

I think the brand is Anal Fantasy, quite apt really. It vibrates reasonably strongly but not variable.

I tried it for the first time this afternoon. The angle is a bit too pronounced for my comfort. At lease it was only $20.

Bi-guy rick
Sep 2, 2019, 6:01 PM
I wish you were too :)

zbi73
Sep 3, 2019, 3:28 AM
Bugger!

Flypaper
Sep 3, 2019, 7:15 AM
As a former EMT, please don’t put non sex toys up there. On any given night, about half of all calls were DIY sex toys stuck in a cavity calls.. soo many bottles in soo many asses.

Ive heard this from many EMTs and ER docs. From combat meds I’ve also heard about how Maglites often end up mysteriously “hiding” in an embarrassed soldier’s lower colon.

SOOO much easier to just order beads or something online.

Neonaught
Sep 3, 2019, 9:03 AM
Ive heard this from many EMTs and ER docs. From combat meds I’ve also heard about how Maglites often end up mysteriously “hiding” in an embarrassed soldier’s lower colon.

SOOO much easier to just order beads or something online.

I guess I have been lucky. All my years as a medic I have never hauled one of these cases. I did see a couple of guys that had attempted their own circumcisions. Those were a bloody mess!

ymmv1
Sep 10, 2019, 10:02 PM
God I'd love to get into that tight little asshole! I so want to bottom way up inside him!

Asspussy302
Sep 10, 2019, 11:03 PM
I have taken a few real cocks in my ass in my early 30’s, nothing too big, maybe 7 inches, kinda thick. Now it’s just toys, and fingers. Not really into anything too big

DeathRoyale
Sep 11, 2019, 12:16 AM
When I was 21 I used a baseball bat. I am trying to build up to bad dragon toys. Right now I have a 1.5 inch diameter dildo. Me and my fiance both want be able to take big toys. She won't take anal but she wants me to be able to take the same size she can vaginally.

williamg
Sep 11, 2019, 12:26 AM
My favorite topic! My usual choices:
1. A 1.9" x 9" very cock like silicone dildo. Fits in the wife's harness.
2. A 1.25 x 14" double end silicone that I'm just starting to learn about depth with.
3. A 1.75 x 7" Feeldoe double that fits in the wife for pegging.
4. And finally the king of kings: The Njoy 11 all stainless dildo. I've taken the big end a handful of times. That is a work in progress!

Dater
Jan 18, 2021, 11:10 AM
Well humanity has changed completely since it start. I mean we evolved so much that we don't even need each other at the moment. I get that you like using dildos and toys, but you have thought about adding a third player in the game to spice things up even more? This is one of the reasons that you will see a lot of people getting a www.ovdoll.com (https://www.ovdoll.com/) ovdoll as they still need some intimacy and sexual activity. Honestly I'm thinking of taking one as well as you can make it the way you like it and the feeling is quite similar to real sex.

tongueteaser
Jan 18, 2021, 9:10 PM
OMG How do you guys take some of that stuff up inside you. I have always wanted to try being taken anally. I have a smaller firm butt for an older guy and my little hole is tight. My girlfriend reminds me about it alot. She fits a finger and sometimes two and it stretches me. I have only found one of her smaller toys fit me before. Its about the size of a guys thumb thickness wise I guess and takes a few minutes to get it up in me with plenty of lube. It makes me moan loud and cum if she moves it in and out a little bit. I would love a small cock in me but maybe I will find the right one sometime and be taken first time.

Warmnsalty
Jan 19, 2021, 7:51 AM
I've been using two dildos regularly for the last few weeks, craving a real cock but having trouble finding a top who can host. I like the double ended for in/out fucking, I can take 14" inside love feeling it go in and out. The Jeff Stryker is thick... it feels great when it's balls deep, fills me up nicely, not as pleasurable going in and out but so good when it's buried inside. 56784 56783

Chester1954
Jan 20, 2021, 9:51 AM
I started out with a thin vibrator, then went to a 7" dildo, 8.5" dildo, 9.5" monster dildo. Then I had a real cock it wasn't long the thickness was between the 2 larger dildo's. It felt great as he entered me then hurt a little but he was gentle with me. I almost came just from him fucking me. Can't wait for my next cock.

csreef
Jan 20, 2021, 10:55 AM
My favorite topic! My usual choices:
1. A 1.9" x 9" very cock like silicone dildo. Fits in the wife's harness.
2. A 1.25 x 14" double end silicone that I'm just starting to learn about depth with.
3. A 1.75 x 7" Feeldoe double that fits in the wife for pegging.
4. And finally the king of kings: The Njoy 11 all stainless dildo. I've taken the big end a handful of times. That is a work in progress!

If your wife is Pegging you, does she know you are Bi ?

Warmnsalty
Jan 20, 2021, 11:12 AM
finally got this in me this morning - have been trying for a long time - it’s thicker thank the stryker - felt so good to finally get it all the way inside

LVTOGP
Jan 22, 2021, 8:44 AM
finally got this in me this morning - have been trying for a long time - it’s thicker thank the stryker - felt so good to finally get it all the way inside

good work they both look big, so hot seeing holes open up to play

RisingBi
Jan 23, 2021, 8:46 PM

Sorry I don't have a pic of it all the way inside me, but I definitely can take it. But what I really want to be able to take is a real man's cock, and I am actively looking for him right now. Maybe he will let me take a picture of his cock and of him deep inside me, in which case I will post that.