PDA

View Full Version : Strapon who has with their wife/girlfriend

Intoone
Aug 24, 2019, 8:17 AM
Hi everyone
do you enjoy when your Girlfriend put on the harness and inserts a dildo in your ass
who has used a strapon ?
has your partner ever express how she feel when she uses it
how do you feel
do you enjoy

justjackinoff1
Aug 24, 2019, 8:32 AM
We have a feeldoe. I love it, my wife tolerates it. She will use it because she knows it brings me pleasure..She likes cock, dildos and vibrators are fun but she likes the real thing in her.

Intoone
Aug 24, 2019, 8:37 AM
From what I understand the freeldoe is hard to control

HardOn55
Aug 24, 2019, 2:06 PM
i wish

Intoone
Aug 24, 2019, 2:29 PM
Hey just mention it casually

https://www.bisexual.com/forum/blob:https://www.bisexual.com/63b69f8d-6efe-4940-93a0-f6f935fe9958

HardOn55
Aug 24, 2019, 3:06 PM
is it as good as real penis?

Annika L
Aug 24, 2019, 4:56 PM

It can be. But with a harness, it works quite well!

(When I saw this thread, my first thought was “oh, finally, something I can rely to! Then I saw it was actually about guys in MF relationships. *sigh*)

void()
Aug 24, 2019, 8:34 PM

(When I saw this thread, my first thought was “oh, finally, something I can rely to! Then I saw it was actually about guys in MF relationships. *sigh*)

I understand your point of view, despite my own thoughts on ladies pegging men. Alright. * scribbles note "Remember to bring Annika L a decent girl that enjoys strap on sex when me and her meet for coffee." * :)

playful808
Aug 24, 2019, 9:54 PM
Yes, my lovely wife and I enjoy butt play, we have a few toys.
We have used a strap / harnesses, but they honestly don’t allow the same control as the human hand.
She enjoys it, but only because it pleases me so much.
This is something sweet she does for me, shares with me. Not a power trip.
She can read me like a book, and she really puts me on another world.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 25, 2019, 12:40 AM
I have two fermale lovers that love pegging me ( and other ladies )..... watching them with other ladies, is quite the experience because I tend to focus on the emotion and passion rather than just the woohoo gurl on gurl action.....

one thing they said was that males can be quite stupid when it comes to sex with women and a strapon or feeldoe gives a woman a lot of pressure related * feedback * so they can get a better idea on whats needed and when..... having watched them with other women, its hard to argue that lol

when it comes to me being pegged, yeah I enjoy it, specially when they slow down and enjoy the caressing, hair stroking, kissing and other things we can share... and one thing I love is watching their face as they cum from the sensations they are experiencing... there is something about the knowledge that they are pegging me for their own intense pleasure, that I enjoy very much

chongster
Aug 25, 2019, 10:14 AM
I had an old girlfriend that enjoyed ass play and pegging me with a strap on. She would fuck me from behind while I jacked off or fuck my ass with a butt plug while she sucked my cock. Either way I had great orgasms. With guys I'm a top. I only have let one guy fuck me and really didn't like it much.
Miss that girl sometimes, to bad she was batshit crazy!

Waylon
Aug 25, 2019, 10:53 AM
I have, with a sidechick, lots of lube is important and it was an interesting experience for sure.

Tight1-4u
Aug 25, 2019, 11:04 AM
I have had a few ladies that enjoyed strap on fun.. two of them loved the control aspect and were very aggressive and somewhat dominant.. one that was into bdsm she loved to tie me to her bed and then would spend a lot of time making me cum hands free.. had a couple that were very passionate loving and caring.. most all of them I fucked as well.. had one that was lesbian that not real sure why but I think fucked me as some kind of revenge to men.. she was very aggressive and almost mad every time she fucked me.. she had the most amazing tits... the last couple of times she let me fuck her too and was kinda freaked out that she liked it as much as she did.. finally one gal was all about just pounding the hell out of me.. she found me through a friend and was very specific about what she wanted.. being sub I fit her fancy.. she and I seen each other for about 3 years.. she had a two headed dildo.. I got 9” and she got 7” she fucked the both of us at the same time!! It was very erotic to be being fucked while she reached her climax.. feel her squirming and shaking as she climaxed..

Intoone
Aug 25, 2019, 11:12 PM
I need had one (a real one) but it does feel good Especially because he could change her size from small to big anytime you want

Intoone
Aug 25, 2019, 11:21 PM
Isn’t pegging typical mF Relationship

xdoorb
Aug 27, 2019, 4:51 PM
I did this with an ex-gf, and it seemed great at the time, but nothing compares to the real thing.

Nutsucker
Aug 28, 2019, 2:29 PM
No!! BUT it feels amazing, letting my wife take over. But the real deal when my friend used to duck me I really moan then. Just something different. The thing I hate bout it is I love to swallow but don’t do ATM. Not my thing. Sometimes I feel the cum is wasted because I didn’t swallow although I know it’s deep in my ass and drips out. just 2 nights ago my wife used her small one on me and I loved it. Had an ex that she used to dominate me. The first time the look on her face was perfect wish i had that picture. You could tell she loved it and wanted more she never had done it.

Annika L
Aug 28, 2019, 6:55 PM
LDD and void...you’re both still alive and well?! *swoons*

Annika L
Aug 28, 2019, 6:57 PM
I understand your point of view, despite my own thoughts on ladies pegging men. Alright. * scribbles note "Remember to bring Annika L a decent girl that enjoys strap on sex when me and her meet for coffee." * :)

Annika already has such a girl...a more than decent one, lol. And she'd probably already be joining us for coffee.

Intoone
Aug 29, 2019, 3:09 PM
Yeah it’s great

Intoone
Sep 6, 2019, 11:42 PM
No!! BUT it feels amazing, letting my wife take over. But the real deal when my friend used to duck me I really moan then. Just something different. The thing I hate bout it is I love to swallow but don’t do ATM. Not my thing. Sometimes I feel the cum is wasted because I didn’t swallow although I know it’s deep in my ass and drips out. just 2 nights ago my wife used her small one on me and I loved it. Had an ex that she used to dominate me. The first time the look on her face was perfect wish i had that picture. You could tell she loved it and wanted more she never had done it.

That was good

Neonaught
Sep 8, 2019, 11:11 AM
My wife got very turned on the first time she watched me top a man. She wondered aloud "what it would be like to have a dick for one day" so I got her a really nice strap on. She has used it on one man and two women. I must say she clearly enjoyed it with the women more and I certainly didn't mind watching them! I have always been all top but I have become very interested in prostate stimulation. I am still working up the courage to have her peg me. I just have to catch her in kind mood! LOL

Part of my problem is that all the attachments we have come across are so damned big! Last week I got a nice slim dildo with an interesting-looking curve to it. Not too thick so that will be my first choice. I tried to upload a pic of it but I guess the file size was too big.

Mmpmm
Sep 8, 2019, 11:25 AM
My wife doesn't strapon but she fucks me with my 8" vibrator . I love it. I do pleasure her with a vibrator and oral play but cannot remember when we last fucked. I always get my vibrator although not often enough. I'd like to try a real cock but I'm still worried about disease and bringing something home.

csreef
Sep 8, 2019, 6:13 PM
I have never had a strapon used on me. I would like to try it, as to explore my Sexuality.

Intoone
Sep 8, 2019, 10:02 PM
My wife got very turned on the first time she watched me top a man. She wondered aloud "what it would be like to have a dick for one day" so I got her a really nice strap on. She has used it on one man and two women. I must say she clearly enjoyed it with the women more and I certainly didn't mind watching them! I have always been all top but I have become very interested in prostate stimulation. I am still working up the courage to have her peg me. I just have to catch her in kind mood! LOL

Part of my problem is that all the attachments we have come across are so damned big! Last week I got a nice slim dildo with an interesting-looking curve to it. Not too thick so that will be my first choice. I tried to upload a pic of it but I guess the file size was too big.
Thank you for sharing

Intoone
Sep 8, 2019, 10:04 PM
My wife doesn't strapon but she fucks me with my 8" vibrator . I love it. I do pleasure her with a vibrator and oral play but cannot remember when we last fucked. I always get my vibrator although not often enough. I'd like to try a real cock but I'm still worried about disease and bringing something home.
thanks for sharing get a strapon it will be fun and no germs �� from someone

bw299
Sep 8, 2019, 10:47 PM
Never a strap on, but my first wife would do me with a vibrating dildo while she sucked me or while I jerked off. It was fantastic! I would cum like crazy

Intoone
Sep 17, 2019, 10:51 PM
Thank you

Biwolf
Sep 18, 2019, 2:29 PM
Yes, though I am not married or dating, I have a female friend who I meet up with, and strap on play always happens. She is very good at it, in fact better than any of the small handful of guys I have been with. Other experiences have been less good though, due to the girls having far too big and wide equipment.

MAcpl69
Nov 5, 2019, 1:47 PM
I love it when the wife puts the harness on. We have a Doc Johnson vac-u-loc harness, you can attach all kinds of toys to it.

Intoone
Nov 5, 2019, 7:58 PM
Expensive but the best one out there......

ChiefH
Nov 20, 2019, 12:40 PM
I have fucked my wife in the ass on several occasions, but she absolutely refuses to put on a strap on and fuck me in the ass!!

Into_A_Lot37
Nov 20, 2019, 3:11 PM
Oh ya. She loves to fuck me hard with her 9 in cock. She's fucked me so hard I can cum without jerking my dick. Love it.

playful808
Nov 20, 2019, 6:05 PM
New dildo in the mail. Vixskin - Randy. Thick. Tonight.

LVTOGP
Nov 21, 2019, 10:30 PM
I love it, she gets into being a dom as it goes

williamg
Nov 23, 2019, 11:42 AM

When worn with a harness such as the Spareparts harness line, the Feeldoe works great. The harness has a hole that thru it that allows to the dildo to stay inside her and gives great control. Also for first timers, if the woman lays on her back with the harness holding it in her. The guy can ride cowboy and rock it into her G-spot. It just so happens that this position also forces the toy into the prostate. I've had many simultaneous orgasms with my wife using this position.

Edit: And for the girls that are worried about possible cleanliness issues, the harness provides a barrier between your butt and her pussy. We love our setup for this.

williamg
Nov 23, 2019, 11:48 AM

My wife and I learned of using a harness after a casual conversation with a F/F couple at our local sex shop one afternoon!

playful808
Nov 23, 2019, 4:49 PM
We have a feeldoe and a realdoe. Fun.
Do you need a harness to use it?
It honestly depends on the woman.
Her end is bulb shaped, and some women can grip it, some can not.

GTS67
Nov 26, 2019, 11:01 AM
My ex-wife wanted to try using a strap-on although I had never given it much thought but wanted to let her try this fantasy so we we got one. We used it a few times but I think she liked it more than I did. That's not to say I didn't but more for other reasons than the actually being pegged. I liked that she could get so aroused by doing it and did have some orgasms. I did like the feeling of her being in control and I did like the physical sensation of the initial penetration but never would have gotten much sexual pleasure without masturbating while she was doing it. I guess I'm one of those guys that doesn't have any interest in anal sex.

Intoone
Jul 15, 2020, 7:33 PM
Using a. Strapon with a woman is awesome

Neonaught
Jul 16, 2020, 11:44 AM
Expensive but the best one out there......

We agree. The Vac-u_loc is the way to go!

JeffT
Jul 19, 2020, 3:37 PM
We don't use a strap-on but my wife uses her vibrator or a flexible dildo on me doggystyle. The sensations are fantastic and appeals to my submissive side.

MikeW535
Jul 19, 2020, 3:43 PM
We don't use a strap-on but my wife uses her vibrator or a flexible dildo on me doggystyle. The sensations are fantastic and appeals to my submissive side.

we use a harness and sometimes we don’t but I love when my wife fucks me with one of our dildos. I always have an explosive orgasm

greengrow
Jul 20, 2020, 10:26 AM
I had a beautiful session last night where my girlfriend took me and made me her bitch

Modude
Oct 15, 2020, 10:42 PM
I love it when the wife pegs me, wish she would do it more often but her back problems make it difficult for her. I guess I could ride it and I've tried it that way, but I prefer taking her girlcock either doggy, on my belly or missionary. I love it and she does too, says it's soooo hot watching her cock slide into my tight, hairy hole........mmmmm making myself horny lol...

ClassicPaCpl
Oct 15, 2020, 11:46 PM
We peg now and then. I love it in the ass and she loves giving it to me

Bear816
Oct 16, 2020, 12:44 AM
I absolutely love it when my wife puts on her strap on. She gets a look in her eyes that really turns me on. And when she bends me over and pushes her cock inside me, I go totally wild and she loves that even more.

Bottomhubby
Oct 16, 2020, 8:28 AM
My wife loves pegging me so much that we rarely have sex any other way.
She has even used a double dong on us both.. our two favorite positions are missionary and me on top riding her cock

sexylacaman
Oct 16, 2020, 9:17 AM
Not my wife or girlfriend but I did have a lady friend who sometimes pegged me for about a year. We both loved it! It was a thick 8” & she made me suck it first. Not much fun as it was a dildo & not a real cock, but she enjoyed watching me do it. Then she would put me face down, ass up on the edge of the bed & eat my manpussy out real good. She loved eating my ass & would also tongue fuck me till I was begging for the cock. Lotsa lube & she would start sliding that monster up in me. By the time she would get it in & start fucking me the sensations were so intense I would be shaking & literally panting like a dog. (Well, it was doggy style!) Amazing! I would love to do it again!!!

Cowboy925
Oct 16, 2020, 9:53 AM
We do it about once a month. I love being on top and being penetrated by her cock, not to mention that I have a nice big set of tits to play with while I ride. Initially, she wasn’t really into it, but then she saw the pleasure it brought me. Now she bucks her hips and gets that cock going. She loves seeing the size of my loads when I cum, so much more plentiful when I’m getting boned by her. She is now getting more keen on the idea of seeing me with another guy, but she wants me to do the sucking and fucking. I on the other hand want to be the one getting sucked and fucked.

As you can probably tell, I’m still a virgin when it comes down to things. Hopefully, it will change one day and I can enjoy my first cock.

Nocockyet
Oct 16, 2020, 10:38 PM
It wasnt that hard to get my wife into the idea of a strap on. We used it a little bit here and there. What she she didn't know, was that I was using the dildo every chance I got. I started craving bigger and more realistic ones and talked her into this one that was like 2 1/4 thick. It took me a while to get used to it, but I secretly practiced with it until I was ready to have her use it on me. One night we decided to try it out. I WAS SO TURNED ON ALREADY, and she pushed me down on my stomach and jammed it in. I think she was trying to make it unpleasant, but It was amazing having her trust as hard as she did, and after about 5 minutes of relentlessly ramming with this thing, i started shaking, I could feel this distant feeling from the deep inside me start to pulsate. She started to slow down but I begged her to keep going. Suddenly I just started gushing cum, it was an insane amount. I could feel it puddle underneath me and moaned the most unattractive gay moan. She pulled back, and I rolled over so excited to have had that with her and she said nothing. She has never used it on me again. She knows I have a stash of dildo and butt plugs, she mentioned it once, but hasn't said another word about the strap on. It was that experience that got me thinking I might enjoy the real thing. I have since bought a fuck machine, some seriously nice realistic cock. Still waiting for the real thing....

Neonaught
Oct 17, 2020, 11:26 AM
It sounds like she was trying to make the experience as unpleasant as possible.

Nocockyet
Oct 17, 2020, 11:45 AM
Yea, well it made me realize I like it even more! Up until that point it was something we did for a few minutes during foreplay. When she saw how badly I wanted it, and how much it turned me on, and how much I was enjoying it, I think that really put her off. I am kind of to blame for her not wanting to do that anymore. She probably thought that was only something we did together, and it was obvious I was messing with the toys on my own. I mean, I don't agree with it, but that's probably it.

IamWhoIamBiSex
Jun 22, 2023, 11:55 AM
Make up sex almost always ends with my wife strapping up and doing me like a demon from hell.

rukiddingme
Jun 22, 2023, 8:49 PM
Definitely helped me towards my m2m desire

SophiasChoice
Jun 23, 2023, 3:48 PM
I have a gf now, and because I am trans and my... little thing no longer gets very hard or big, I suggested getting a strap-on to use for both of us. Vaginally for her, and anally for me. It's definitely not as good as the real thing, but it does get us both off. The feel of a big, thick cock in my mouth and ass, as well as when he cums, there is definitely no substitution. God, I never realized how slutty I was to crave cock all the time, lol.

Intoone
Jun 25, 2023, 10:57 PM
Honestly don?t know because I never had a real one ,but the fake is good when used properly

Sundazzled
Jun 25, 2023, 11:35 PM
I have never been that fond of anal penetration, either with the real thing, or a facsimile thereof For me, it's just an uncomfortable feeling of pressure and fullness, but I'll surrender up my backside if a partner is really insistent and I'm properly motivated.

Some years back, while playing on a threesome with a younger couple, the gal worked a large dildo in my ass, whilst I brought her boyfriend off orally. She seemed to genuinely enjoy pegging me. She said it gave her a feeling of being 'in control,' and making me submissive. The payoff for me was when it was my turn to cum. After anal penetration, my orgasms were particularly intense, prolonged and my output of semen prolific -- presumably due to prostate stimulation. My friends seemed to enjoy seeing me spout like a waterworks, so pegging me was frequently part of our threesome play.

Intoone
Jun 26, 2023, 8:27 AM
Thanks good story

Johnny o
Jul 21, 2023, 9:12 PM
I had an ex gf who used to use vibrators on my ass. She would fuck me so nice and blow me at the same time. It was unbelievable. Then I used to use a double penetrator on her with my cock in her ass and the vibe in her pussy. She would absolutely shudder and explode. Best orgasms we had for me to this day.

Intoone
Jul 25, 2023, 4:39 AM
Thank you for sharing your experience

jimkimball
Jul 29, 2023, 1:52 PM
My ex wife use to alot ,but my new wife will sometimes but prefers just to use a 9" toy on me while we 69 or she'll put me on my knees and just hold it in her hand and fuck me while she strokes my cock.

Sundazzled
Jul 31, 2023, 4:00 AM
Yes, I explored pegging a few times with my threesome friends, Bruce and Colleen several years ago. I allowed Colleen to work a large two-ended dildo (I think she called it a Feeldoe) in my backside whilst I brought her boyfriend off orally. I'll concede that anal penetration wasn't painful, but neither was it all that pleasant for me -- just a lot of pressure and an odd sense of fullness.

The real payoff was that when it was my turn to cum, my orgasm was longer, more intense and produced more significantly more ejaculate than any I'd had before. I'm told this was likely due to prostate stimulation. I'll also concede that my experience with pegging made me curious about penetration with the real thing, however, it wasn't until several years later that I allowed a retired dentist friend to take my anal virginity. More on that story in another post.

Small one
Aug 2, 2023, 4:17 PM
My lady used to peg me a few times a week and I loved it she was with me when I took a real one but she lost intrest in anything that has to do with sex. Now I rely on the real thing witch is great. FYI I love ATM from me or someone else.

Small one
Aug 2, 2023, 4:19 PM
My first real one.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 8, 2023, 10:33 AM
I've probably answered in this thread before, but my answer remains unchanged: we've acquired a harness and a couple of suitable dildos, but wife has not yet pegged me. One issue is, I know she's willing, but I think she expects me to ask for it, and I'd prefer that she told me 'it's time'... So we're at a bit of a standoff.

While I think I'd like it, I KNOW I like the feel of being fucked with a real cock, and would much prefer that any day. My times doing that have been limited and very infrequent, but that's what I really want.

MAcpl69
Aug 10, 2023, 3:37 PM
Love it when we start out just fucking with us both wearing butt plugs then right before I cum we stop. I pull my plug and make sure
I'm nice and clean and she straps on with the dildo of her choice and proceeds to fuck my ass good. After that she pulls out her plug and I put on my hollow dildo strapon, I only have one size but we both love it, it's 10" long and about 1 1/2" in diameter (bigger than my dick). Buy this point were both pretty worked up and the goal is to get her to take the whole thing before she cums. She has done it more then she hasn't.

Sundazzled
Aug 10, 2023, 7:48 PM
I played around with pegging during threesome play several years ago. The gal would work a double ended dildo in my backdoor whilst I sucked or stroked her boyfriend's cock. The only pleasure I derived from anal penetration was significantly longer and stronger orgasms, presumably due to prostate stimulation. After being penetrated with that big dildo, I'd also produce significantly more cum, and the waterworks seemed a real turn-on for my partners.

1ebguy
Aug 13, 2023, 7:16 PM
My GF loves to peg me, we just bought a new harness and a strapless one that's also a vibe.
We're also in a D/s relationship so she will text me and tell me I better get ready to take her cock.. and that's usually 2-3 times a week.

MidTownBob
Aug 18, 2023, 10:02 AM
Actually, the couple of times that I?ve done it so far have been with a married couple during an MMF threesome.

Biguy1970
Aug 19, 2023, 12:14 AM
My wife loves to fuck me with her strap-on. She gets dripping wet while she fucks me. It's not quite like the real thing for me, but I get off letting her dominate me. She will go for a couple weeks of fucking me, and not letting me fuck her, or get off with my cock. We love it. It's the next best thing to sharing a guy.

Intoone
Aug 20, 2023, 4:42 PM

Tj726guy
Aug 22, 2023, 1:19 AM
I recently had a 3some with a couple who both are escorts. She ended up fucking me with a strapon whilst i was sucking his cock. That was an absolutely amazing hour

Bi-Rõnin
Aug 22, 2023, 6:28 PM
I was enjoying m2m sex between my 1st and 2nd wife.
My 2nd ex wife used to peg me. Funny story, she thinks she talked me into it. She started to get adventurous with her hands. One day she brought up the idea of a vibrator. I was thrilled inside but played nervous. That eventually led to her bringing up the idea of a strapon. Needless to say, I was totally game for that. Unfortunately, she was, is, absolutely crazy.

Current fiancee and I did it once. Not sure why she's so hesitant to do it again. She came 4 or 5 times doing me missionary. I felt every single orgasm she had.

Sundazzled
Aug 25, 2023, 7:04 PM
I've only been pegged once during threesome play with a younger couple. The gal had this double ended dildo (a 'feeldoh'?) Which dhe worked in my backdoor whilst I was fellating her boyfriend. It wasn't particularly pleasurable for me, but she got off on doing my ass, and I'll concede the orgasm I had afterward, was a monster, presumably because of prostate stimulation.

Intoone
Sep 12, 2023, 7:47 PM

Modude
Sep 12, 2023, 8:37 PM
Hi everyone
do you enjoy when your Girlfriend put on the harness and inserts a dildo in your ass
who has used a strapon ?
has your partner ever express how she feel when she uses it
how do you feel
do you enjoy

oh man I love it when my wife takes my ass !!! loved feeling her girl cock stretch my hole.
She loved watching it slide in and said it was so hot watching my reaction and listening to me moan as she fucked my ass.
Unfortunately it hasn't happened in quite a while due to various health issues on her part, don't know if she'll peg me again or not

Intoone
Dec 19, 2023, 11:17 AM
Ask her to do it , that way when she’s doing it she can say this is what you asked for

BiBob2
Dec 19, 2023, 11:30 AM
Yes, my wife fucks me like she has a grudge. She fucks me until I cum then she takes my cum and puts it on her titties and then she makes me clean it off. SO HOT!

jjourneyman
Dec 19, 2023, 6:50 PM

No. I prefer a real penis. Former lover was 10" and thick as a red bull can. He hit spots that I didn't know I had.

Sensualhunter
Dec 21, 2023, 3:08 PM
We have a feeldoe. I love it, my wife tolerates it. She will use it because she knows it brings me pleasure..She likes cock, dildos and vibrators are fun but she likes the real thing in her.

My wife used a RealDoe on me, but is just not into having dildos inside her, so we have not done it again in a long time. Even using a DocJohnson that I have which is not inside her is a no go.
I have an ex that wished she had a real cock and was so into fucking me with a FeelDoe! I sucked it on her.
During my divorce many years ago I found another MWM and he fucked me with his 8" real cock and that was so good. I am on the lookout now for another MWM FWB. It is not easy, but I will make it happen. I loved the feeling of a real cock sliding into me! I want another sensual man to slide his cock inside me again while we kiss and suck each others nipples.

elian2
Dec 22, 2023, 12:49 PM
I have no wife, but really turned on by the porn I saw with a girl and guy being fucked at the same time with the same double headed dildo. The idea of a woman doing this to me might be interesting to explore my submissive/feminine side .. with a slightly more masculine woman could be a lot of fun.