PDA

View Full Version : A question about lingerie.

dowmass
Aug 18, 2019, 8:30 PM
How many of you would like your bottom in lingerie or a pair of stockings and panties.

As a bottom, one of my fantasies is to wear a pair of stockings or garters and panties when I be with my top. A lot of men I spoke to do not like for they find it "Fem" and so kind of repel such an idea. To me, it is a sign that I enjoy being the bottom boy-girl, and am surrendering to the wishes of my top masculine man. One such fantasy I have is to wear crotchless panties and a pair of stockings, kissing and playing with my man's cock, and sucking him so hard that he can't take it any more and fucks me through the crotchless panties.

As a top, would you find it sexy? As a bottom do you find it wearing lingerie, panties or stockings, a great idea?

aimsthigh
Aug 19, 2019, 3:11 AM
Sounds delicious-

zbi73
Aug 19, 2019, 3:13 AM
Sorry, doesn't do much for me.

hairy69
Aug 19, 2019, 4:48 AM
I especially love seeing a man or woman wearing black pantyhose!! That just really turns me on!

monaohio
Aug 19, 2019, 5:36 AM
i love wearing nothing under my clothes thisway he can get to my hole easier

dowmass
Aug 19, 2019, 6:41 AM
i love wearing nothing under my clothes thisway he can get to my hole easier
That seems to be a plan - I want to be the one seducing my guy!

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 19, 2019, 7:30 AM
Oral-versatile, mostly-bottom, here. My passion is wearing lingerie, especially crotchless sheer-to-waist pantyhose. If I'm with a man, it's with the understanding that I will be wearing something silky, and, although it makes me feel feminine, I'm not effeminate. I'm a typical American male, and do all kinds of 'guy things' on an everyday basis.

I know what I like, and wouldn't change it if I could.

monaohio
Aug 19, 2019, 7:47 AM
That seems to be a plan - I want to be the one seducing my guy!
with me it don't take much o get me in bed

dowmass
Aug 19, 2019, 8:04 AM
One can always be "masculine" in daily life, and a woman in bed . That is the great part of wearing a silky pair of stockings, garter straps or crotchless panties.
Oral-versatile, mostly-bottom, here. My passion is wearing lingerie, especially crotchless sheer-to-waist pantyhose. If I'm with a man, it's with the understanding that I will be wearing something silky, and, although it makes me feel feminine, I'm not effeminate. I'm a typical American male, and do all kinds of 'guy things' on an everyday basis.

I know what I like, and wouldn't change it if I could.

Neonaught
Aug 19, 2019, 10:06 AM
I do but only if my partner is at least somewhat passable. One thing that totally turns me off is a bottom that has facial hair and dressing fem. My brain just screams out "Does not compute!!!".

xdoorb
Aug 19, 2019, 10:06 AM
I like crossdressers. Go for it.

dowmass
Aug 19, 2019, 10:23 AM
One thing that totally turns me off is a bottom that has facial hair and dressing fem. My brain just screams out "Does not compute!!!".

I am a bit hairy - so shave my chest. With my boobs, I look delicious (that is what I have been told). If I had my legs in a pair of stockings and my pussy (love that word) in a crotchless panty - it is hard for anyone to resist - It's just that despite this, I haven't been able to find a top. That is weird, at the very least.

Waylon
Aug 19, 2019, 10:58 AM
I surprised one of my regulars when he came over for service by dressing in tight hip hugger pants with a see through baby doll lingerie top and my long hair brushed out and down to my shoulders. Drove him crazy.

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
With my boobs, I look delicious (that is what I have been told). If I had my legs in a pair of stockings and my pussy (love that word) in a crotchless panty - it is hard for anyone to resist.

Pictures, or it didn't happen! :bigrin: None in your profile!!!

It's so weird. I've never in my life felt 'sexy', until at this late age when I have opened up and shared images of my legs and 'figure' in various forums on the internet. I've been thrilled to receive many, many compliments from guys who like my 'look'. What gurl doesn't like to hear that she has great legs? ;)

Not bragging, and realize that this isn't for everybody, but am very grateful that so many men have made written with kind words.

Tight1-4u
Aug 19, 2019, 1:58 PM
for me I do dress In silky lacy thigh high stockings and lacy matching garters as my regulars want.. thong or g string panties.. I feel very sexzz not feminine just sexy.. I even wear them a lot when I travel on business trips alone.. love the feeling on my skin.. and I am always horny and ready to give up my pussy.. I am masculine but under my cloaths is a horny sub bottom bitch itching to be fucked!!

19biman61
Aug 19, 2019, 2:02 PM
When my current male lover and I first got together he would not fuck me. Now he will but only if I am wearing thigh high stockings and I'm bent over the bed so he can take me from behind. It took a long time to get to this point and some day I will write a blog about the journey.

Footstep40
Aug 19, 2019, 2:37 PM
Depends, I’ve dated a few guys that wanted me to do it, I obliged them. Some of it is just down right uncomfortable though.

Cum1st
Aug 19, 2019, 9:11 PM
I used to feel that a cock should be hung on a man, but now I'm not so sure. I've never been with a man that had a hint of female attributes, but I like the female body. I might even be able to break some comfort barriers, like kissing and nipple play.

redngoldpride
Aug 20, 2019, 5:03 PM
I love it , and I really get into the whole experience taking them shopping for the things that we both want them to wear whether they are full time , occasional , or closeted passable or not it is just so fun to take them shopping and making sure the sales person knows that I am buying for them

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 21, 2019, 10:55 AM
it is just so fun to take them shopping and making sure the sales person knows that I am buying for them

THAT would be so much an amazing experience, both fun and (somewhat) embarrassing!:smilies15:oh::shades: