PDA

View Full Version : Are you more of a pleasure giver or reciever?

LoveYourCum
Jul 11, 2005, 5:44 PM
I get the most pleasure from the pleasure I am giving. I am more turned on by the feel of what my toungue is doing to drive my lover wild than if i was just told to lie back and enjoy. After I have made my lover loose count of the number of orgasms has had, recieving is then a absolute thrill, much more so than my recieving the attention alone.

Does anyone else tend to do thier getting of pleasure through thier giving of it?

codybear3
Jul 11, 2005, 8:12 PM
Since I swing both ways and also happen to love pitching and catching, I can't really say that I lean in either direction. But whether I give or recieve, I do it with the utmost of pleasure... :bipride:

nomad
Jul 11, 2005, 8:13 PM
I LOVE giving much more then receiving.
There's nothing like looking up at the face of the person your going down on and seeing them in the middle of an orgasm :)

twosides
Jul 11, 2005, 8:24 PM
I'm way more of a giver. Always wanted to be liked for what I was doing for the person. Goes back to the old adage "It's much better to give than to receive." Unfortunately, along with the indoctrination of my str8ness, this practice also took a fairly strong hold throughout my life. Now that I'm breaking out of my sexual identity, maybe I can learn to be bit more of a receiver.

bigregory
Jul 11, 2005, 10:23 PM
Ok im going with a typical bi answer on this.= 50/50.
I love to please who im with,LOVE TOO
But i can REALLY enjoy kicking back and being loved to.
Better yet throw me in the middle of a 3some,then i can do both... :bibounce:

Bi-ten
Jul 11, 2005, 11:17 PM
Hey all,

I'm with Robby on this, I love to give,and have learned that this characteristic is ingrained in my personality. I need to be liked, to bring others happiness...and surrendering my body to another(s) is a very erotic way of doing that. I understand that its good to balance things out in the bedroom, but I would rather not think too much about who is doing what to whom;) I would much rather just enjoy and lose myself in the moment...the euphoria and animal passion of great, mind blowing sex... and the thrill of pleasuring my partner(s)!

Hugs,

Bi-ten :flag3:

DareMe
Jul 11, 2005, 11:33 PM
Definatly a giver....

DM

CherryBlossom74
Jul 12, 2005, 1:14 AM
We're both givers...me more than she. :)

hypershot
Jul 12, 2005, 2:41 AM
All these giver's huh? Feel kinda left out now, should I be more of a giver? Sometimes I love to dominate, but mainly I like to receieve...guess it's the girl in me?

cchalmer
Jul 12, 2005, 8:17 AM
Definetely a giver........I learned a long time ago that the more I "give" the more I get in return. My greatest pleasure is to please my partner whether it be with lips......tongue.....fingers......or just words. That philosophy applies out of the bedroom as well as in. In everyday life if I can bring a little pleasure to the one I love by doing little things it makes me happy and as far as I can tell greatly improves the "results" when it's time to get naked or at least naked enough to play.........lol

So far no complaints from my partner with this attitude so I guess it works.

chillddreamer
Jul 12, 2005, 10:26 AM
From the time I first had sex I had never had an orgasm until April. So with have them now I loe to recieve pleasure and I try to returnit with every piece of my being. I know some of you guys won't know what say to my post but it is true. The orgasm happened after I addmitted that I was bicurious. :cool:

mike9753
Jul 12, 2005, 2:26 PM
I've always been a pleasure giver - for all the reasons articulated in the posts above, but lately I have begun to realize that receiving is also a form of giving. There is time for both. If you are a giver, don't you think you may sometimes rob your partner(s) of the oy they receive in giving you pleasure???:2cents:

Mike

arana
Jul 12, 2005, 2:50 PM
I enjoy giving and can get just excited about someone getting off from what I've done. Receiving is not so bad either though.

sailorashore
Jul 12, 2005, 3:08 PM
I confess I'd rather be driving my partner wild than be the object of his/her attentions. That said, however, I always make it a point to communicate the height of my pleasure when it's my turn. I moan, sigh, squirm, and generally let him/her know when (s)he hits the right spot, rhythm, whatever. That's part of the fun. Communication is the key, folks. Enjoy.

sailorashore

LoveYourCum
Jul 12, 2005, 6:25 PM
Mike brings up an interesting point and one I actually need to remind myself from time to time about, and that is recieving is also a form of giving when in the context of making love with another giver. I do vocalize my pleasure leaving no doubt as to the pleasure they are giving me.

With this in mind the stage is set for an evening in tune with each others bodies and desires leading more often than not, to more orgasms than one can count. But then who can count when the toes are curled and the eyes are rolled back in your head shaking with the most intense pleasure one can know, and that is just in the greeting, the sex gets even better...

:bigrin:

Biboz49
Jul 13, 2005, 8:01 PM
I agree totally with LoveYourCum. I love to give and so does gf. When I am lucky enough to give for a lengthy session, the pleasure I get from her afterwards is out of this world! woohooo! :rotate:

gayle
Jul 13, 2005, 9:12 PM
Gee, I must be in the minority. I like to receive. Now, if want I receive is particularly fantastic, then I will be most delighted to give in return. That's just the way it seems to work for me. :tong:

Ratchick
Jul 13, 2005, 10:54 PM
:tong:
I would say giver. I always seem to "Top" in my realtionships with women.
I just enjoying giving with women.
-RC

hypershot
Jul 14, 2005, 5:54 AM
Just you n me then gayle...

It gave me my very first..proper orgasm though...and im spoilt a lil bit too, so thats my excuse ;)

Lisa (va)
Jul 14, 2005, 12:30 PM
Folks that know me well will say i'm a very giving person. But it's not so much giving or receiving, it's more in sharing, bodies, thoughts emotions.....
Lisa
hugs n kisses

LoveYourCum
Jul 14, 2005, 10:43 PM
That really is true, if you are both really in tune with each other and both into creating a singular sexual experience between you, the line between giving and recieving becomes blurred to the point of meaningless. Those are the times I relish the most.

The best example of this is an intensly tuned in 69 session. You can both make each other ride just below that crashing wave for hours. This really approaches what I believe is ultimate sex. It becomes more, a sensual union, physical communication, and a harmony of giving and recieving.

:tongue:

twosides
Jul 15, 2005, 4:03 AM
Is there anything to substantiate a theory that women are generally programmed to be receivers and men more givers? How about extending that to males who are fem and females who are butch?

twosides
Jul 25, 2005, 12:14 AM
Oh wow... I didn't mean to bring this thread to a screaching halt. Forget I asked the question.

Original Topic: Do you prefer the pleasure being generated in sexual forays directed toward yourself or toward your partners?

I don't think there's any way for me to definitively say one way or the other without sounding like a complete control freak or glutton for attention. I think that I like making sure those around me are having a good time before I am willing to turn myself over to some O-faced situations.

mike9753
Aug 3, 2005, 10:30 AM
I wonder if there is no real answer to this question. Altho I love to bring my lover pleasure, again and again and again (you get the idea), I also do love to lie back and receive. Is it situational? Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't?
Mike

Dave Orchid
Aug 3, 2005, 8:04 PM
'Almond Joy's got nuts....Mounds don't'
New member here...thought I'd add my 2 cents. I prefer giving though I'm starting to realize that's also partly due to the fact that I have a hard time receiving pleasure. Not sure where in my sexual development I got a 'hangup' about letting someone pleasure me....perhaps it has something to do with being raped by a man when I was 12. All I know is I want to learn how to allow myself to receive oral pleasure. As it is now my cock wilts when someone gives me head no matter how much mental or visual stimulation I get. So as of now I am only able to give pleasure though I'd like to learn to receive it.

Have a wonderful day....no matter what.

~Dave

Bi-ten
Aug 4, 2005, 8:53 PM
Hi David,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience as a boy:( This sort of thing would be difficult if not impossible to overcome on your own...I hope you have been able to talk to someone about it.

Remember you are a loveable human being that deserves to give and recieve pleasure from another. I wish you all the best.

jeff64
Aug 4, 2005, 9:22 PM
Hi fellow Bi-sexuals this is my first post, I look forward to reading more of your thoughts and ideas. For me giving and taking is a gender thing. With females I tend to play a more active-giving role, with males I prefer to submit and receive. Probably a generalisation though as it really depends on the individual. I believe that these roles are indirectly related to some childrenhood experience, or lack of healthy nurturing (without sounding like I'm blaming). I did have issues in communicating with males for many years, I think the passive role was about seeking validation and acceptance. It's a bit deep, but we are complex being. On saying all that, hi everyone, I love it every which way

curious f
Aug 5, 2005, 7:14 AM
I wonder if there is no real answer to this question. Altho I love to bring my lover pleasure, again and again and again (you get the idea), I also do love to lie back and receive. Is it situational? Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't?
Mike

I must say I am with Mike on this one, I love giving, but receiving is even better :tongue:

joewillblow71
Aug 5, 2005, 2:05 PM
I would say I am a giver, There is somethin in the way a hot penis feels in my mouth that gets me hot! I love playing with a cock head with my tounge, the feeling of my lovers explosion in my mouth and the wonderful way he sqiggles when i clean him up. I almost dont neeed recip. but then i dont mind the release.

light_of_sorrow
Aug 16, 2005, 6:50 AM
i like both equally, i think. i think my favorite thing is to recieve a lot of pleasure until i basically just start losing it, and then it inspires me to try to give every little bit of that back to my partner. :)

:flag2:

mike9753
Aug 17, 2005, 11:56 AM
Sometimes, don't you just want to be taken care of sexually - allowed to lie back and get blown, or have your honey sit on your face while she grinds her pussy on your mouth and licks and sucks you until you explode?

I normally love to give and make my partner experience the "over the top" sexual orgasm - feeling very proud that I can do this, but then sometimes I like to be the passive recipient and then fall into a post-orgasmic stupor.

Mike

ViciousMissus
Aug 18, 2005, 6:39 PM
I was a giver most of my life simply because I wasn't that interested in the people I was having sex with. People have been wanting to have sex with me since I was 3 so it's nothing.

I liked to ride these men to uncontrollable heights and leave them looking stuck and stupid within a couple of minutes. It was like that because as soon as it began I basically wanted it over. With the exception of a couple of times it was always like that. Though, some people got me to open up a bit more...it was never the way it was supposed to be.

Now with my husband I do love to give and so does he so I have to learn to lay back and accept all of that pleasure. It is my goal. I learned it from watching him and the way he won't stop me even when his whole body is shaking and jerking. Sometimes he does try to stop me though but I take charge and force his hands away from me until I am ready to leave him alone. He does the same thing to me also.

What I find the most pleasurable is when we cum together. Oh lord! It is almost too much for me to bear. My cumming and watching him cum is like nothing I have experienced before. Because I am turned on by his pleasure so much and he is turned on by my pleasure we just blow up! I wonder if we are still whole afterward but then I bite his ear or lip and he licks me back and we lay there spun until we both fall asleep inside of each other mentally as well as physically. Amazing!

I love to give to that man but the joy comes in knowing that I trust and love him enough to be able to really receive. I find that true love makes you a receiver. That is the rarest gift of all.. ;)

Sparks
Aug 21, 2005, 8:20 AM
My pleasue, is in the giving of pleasure (be it a man or a woman). :2cents:

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 21, 2005, 8:32 AM
i have always been a giver
my pleasure (like everyone else) is to see the look of satisfaction on their face plus i get pleasure from the end result of me pleasuring them.
more than a few have brought up a good and viable point! yes its really a matter of sharing out bodies with those we love and have strong feelings for

i have always enjoyed making others feel happy (in and out of the bedroom)
i guess its just my nature :)