PDA

View Full Version : Smooth Or Hairy? A Question for TOPS.

dowmass
Aug 10, 2019, 5:02 PM
When You seek a bottom, Do you like a HAIRY boy pussy (Ass) or a SMOOTH one?
Any reason why You prefer one over the other?
Personally as a bottom. I'd gather that a top would find a SMOOTH one, easy to get into. Besides I think a smooth one is more attractive. However I have had a couple of tops tell me that a smooth Ass is a turn off - what do you think?

MorThan7
Aug 10, 2019, 6:38 PM
I'm versatile but preferred smooth. Of course I would be up for shaving my partner.

marine20
Aug 10, 2019, 6:59 PM
i like a smooth ass . it's more feminine , and if the guy is cute , i'm more inclined to eat his boy pussy.

zbi73
Aug 10, 2019, 7:57 PM
Smooth..

SilkyHoseLover
Aug 10, 2019, 8:07 PM
As one who's mostly a bottom - and a smooth one, at that - I'm not qualified to answer, but am pleased to see the trend. :thumbu: (so far)

I had occasion to play with a vers guy who was smooth and very fit. We showered together and got nice and clean, then I dressed in something silky and sexy, and we got in bed for some fun. We were doing a 69, with him lying on top of me, and those smooth ass cheeks and pussy were so attractive that I couldn't stop myself from trying some tongue action...

I liked it! :bigrin:

SuckerMC
Aug 10, 2019, 8:37 PM
I can only say what I like looking at and I prefer looking at a smooth bottom.

playful808
Aug 10, 2019, 11:08 PM
I like my playmates to be smooth and clean, whether top or bottom.

csreef
Aug 11, 2019, 9:31 AM
As a Top, it really doesn't mater. It is all about the person that I am with.

cbb83
Aug 16, 2019, 6:18 PM
I prefer natural body hair on any partner, man or woman; but being shaved doesn't detract from the experience or attractiveness.

I also kinda hate the term "boy-pussy" and its ilk. An ass and a pussy are no where near the same thing. And being the bottom is not inherently feminine in any way. And things like 'bitch-boy' are also annoying because it's demeaning for the man and also denigrates women by association.

FancyPany
Aug 17, 2019, 12:33 PM
Smooth - but having hair myself ;)

xdoorb
Aug 20, 2019, 9:08 AM
I prefer smooth by a huge margin.

playful808
Aug 20, 2019, 2:09 PM
Full time nudist here. And I live in the tropics, so I may be biased …
I shave for play and comfort and aesthetics.

Hair holds bacteria and smell. Smooth skin washes cleaner, smells better.
Hair also makes your dick look shorter.

When I top, part of the turn-on is having a bottom who is fresh and clean.
When I bottom, a smooth top is much more pleasant. Hygiene is important.

Not into kissing guys (or women) with facial hair.
Tried it, just doesn’t work. : / Too bad that. I’ve met some very nice bears.
Guess we don’t pick our kinks.

redngoldpride
Aug 20, 2019, 4:56 PM
SMOOTH soft and smooth SHL I always love hearing from you(quite the sexy sexual thing)

JeffT
Aug 25, 2019, 10:04 AM
Smooth, definitely smooth.

chongster
Aug 25, 2019, 10:20 AM
I love smooth, won't even hook up with a hairy guy. A smooth twink that likes to fuck is what I love

willj
Aug 25, 2019, 10:22 AM
Nice and Hairy. Looks so hot all wet and juicy. Smooth hole is a woman's. That just me. I like the top .