PDA

View Full Version : Can it be bigger than 8?

dowmass
Aug 8, 2019, 7:40 PM
I read on one site that if the dick is 9 inches, you can easily get injured. I am curious to know if this is correct.

As for me, I have bottomed twice the first time about 6.5 and the the second time about 8 - both times they were thick.
It could be awkward to be injured , especially if one is married and on the DL

Is there a safe number for the dick length ?- I have had folks with 9 and bigger write to me - Of course nothing has happened yet. Thanks for your replies!

Long Duck Dong
Aug 8, 2019, 8:22 PM
depends on the person, position and how much lube you use lol

52054 and if that gif worked, she takes the whole thing in her ass

CTmale50
Aug 8, 2019, 11:36 PM
it's how it's handled, not the size. You can sit on it and bounce on it, but if the guy/girl ridin' it doesn't keep most of it inside, then there's the risk of bending/breaking the pubic bone and cause very serious pain and swelling.

dowmass
Aug 9, 2019, 12:32 AM
This is when I am riding the dick, lets say I am getting fucked doggie style. If my top with a 9 inch boner is ramming it in, can it cause an injury?

Neonaught
Aug 9, 2019, 12:01 PM
This is when I am riding the dick, lets say I am getting fucked doggie style. If my top with a 9 inch boner is ramming it in, can it cause an injury?

It all depends on your anatomy. During colonoscopy we use some far bigger than 9 inches. A simple rule is if it hurts and you can't get comfortable in the first 5 minutes then it's too big for you.

hung4you
Aug 10, 2019, 2:17 AM
Injured ?, I don’t know about being injured but a huge cock can be problematic without proper control. I have a regular buddy in Texas who is hung like a horse, I bottom for him whenever I am there for business and let me tell you it’s hard getting his cock into my man pussy, he is 10 thick inches of pure man owner that gets off of fucking a tight ass. When he is in full fuck my ass mode it can and does hurt somewhat, but in a good way. Last month he fucked me so hard that when I cum I had blood in my cum.

SuckerMC
Aug 10, 2019, 2:22 AM
Blood in your cum from being anally fucked? That can't be good.

Long Duck Dong
Aug 10, 2019, 6:47 AM
blood in the cum can come from prostrate bleeding / bruising... its actually blood in the seminal fluid and if you are only bleeding after hard sex, then that is the most likely cause, it can last for a couple of weeks.... otherwise its possible that its a broken blood vessel.....

but as happened with my elder male lover, warfarin caused him to have blood in his cum, scared the hell out of him

blatant_bi_guy
Aug 11, 2019, 12:05 AM
Biggest I've ever had to the base was just under 12".

Biggest regular partner I had was 9.25"

Here's the thing: It can be done. It has to be done SLOWLY...Once you get it inside, things sort of...reorganize themselves, but you need to do it understanding 1. it's gonna hurt, 2. It'll feel really, really weird when it gets going.