PDA

View Full Version : Ever started sucking someones cock and stopped?? Why?

ncbymail
Aug 3, 2019, 5:38 PM
I've sucked a good many cocks at ABS's gloryholes but a few times there was something that made me stop..I love sucking so I really don't want to stop but....

Usually, either taste, smell or if he was rough, trying to jam his cock down my throat.

Anyone else here had reasons to stop?

cornholejoe
Aug 3, 2019, 8:11 PM
yeah he wanted it in my ass

grover
Aug 5, 2019, 8:32 AM
The main reason I would stop sucking a cock is that it was big enough that I wanted it in my ass. The next two reasons are oddly related. Unclean. Dirty. Smelly. Or on the other hand so doused with cologne and deodorant that ya just can't breath down there.

19biman61
Aug 5, 2019, 11:14 AM
I stopped sucking on a few cocks. They were larger than average and it seemed as though they were trying to shove their cocks into my mouth and out the back of my head. I would ask them to not be so rough and if they continued then I would simply stop and leave. I believe that sex should be enjoyable for everyone involved. I had a friend that loved to kiss and suck. One day I asked him if he wanted to fuck me or me fuck him. He said that he wasn't into anal. I was a little disappointed because I love to get fucked but I let that pass and we enjoyed many days kissing and sucking and sucking and kissing!

GreenFedora
Aug 5, 2019, 12:11 PM
Sometimes there's just no physical chemistry.

NjbiGuy01
Aug 5, 2019, 1:59 PM
Sometimes there's just no physical chemistry.

Yup. If after five minutes you can't get a solid boner, it might be time to quit...."I'm nervous", "this never happened before", etc....pass..move on :)

KDaddy23
Aug 5, 2019, 3:43 PM
Yeah, I've done it a few times and for a lot of different reasons, not excluding the fact that I just changed my mind about wanting to do it - it always sounds like a good idea until something comes along that tells you otherwise. If I had to pick a number one reason, it would be the guy I was sucking turned into being my idea of an asshole; being too rough, trying to make me take more dick than I want to - and even if his size isn't really the issue. If I'm going to suck your dick, I don't need any help doing it.

BareHunter45
Aug 6, 2019, 6:39 PM
I like sucking and have found a few times where my partner thinks I am submissive and into name calling and disrespect while doing it. I know some people like it, but I don't like that...turns me off quick. Start telling me to suck that cock is ok, but then calling me a faggot, calling me a little cock sucking whore...the real derogatory stuff will get you pushed away with blue balls....

KDaddy23
Aug 7, 2019, 11:20 AM
I like sucking and have found a few times where my partner thinks I am submissive and into name calling and disrespect while doing it. I know some people like it, but I don't like that...turns me off quick. Start telling me to suck that cock is ok, but then calling me a faggot, calling me a little cock sucking whore...the real derogatory stuff will get you pushed away with blue balls....

Yeah... homie don't play that shit and that will certainly not get your dick sucked! And apologizing changes nothing...

eager4cum
Aug 7, 2019, 1:40 PM
Yeah... homie don't play that shit and that will certainly not get your dick sucked! And apologizing changes nothing...

Agree, don't understand why sucking is associated with disrespect. It most definitely should not. If anything, it should be associated with a great deal of respect because you are about to experience your great desire and just for asking.

Neonaught
Aug 7, 2019, 2:01 PM
Agree, don't understand why sucking is associated with disrespect. It most definitely should not. If anything, it should be associated with a great deal of respect because you are about to experience your great desire and just for asking.

I agree. When I was military I never understood the homophobia. You would think a good cocksucker would be the most valuable man in the unit, especially on long deployments! LOL

fredward
Aug 12, 2019, 4:35 PM
I was with a guy once, and he started forcing my head. I guess that floated his boat, but I didn't like it at all (and we hand't discussed it). I just disengaged. I did jerk him off, then I jerked off onto him. But it was one of my least fun experiences ever. I know that some people like being used, dominated, etc., it's just not appealing to me at all.