PDA

View Full Version : Threesome experience!

zizzy
Sep 16, 2006, 4:13 PM
I'm interested in how many people have been in a threesome in here and if you did, did you like it? Tell me about your threesome experience! :three:

KevsBi
Sep 16, 2006, 4:36 PM
I have been in a threesome once with my ex and her girlfriend from school.
There is nothing more erotic than watching two beautiful girls make love to each other in the candlelight. We started out with me in the middle but they finally pushed me out of the way and went at it by themselves.
I did'nt mind ;)

Herbwoman39
Sep 16, 2006, 5:51 PM
I've been in two FFM threesomes when I was in denial about being bisexual so sadly there was no play between me and the other female :(

Threesomes are nice and very erotic but with the wrong people it can be very much a let-down.

DiamondDog
Sep 16, 2006, 6:17 PM
I had two mmm ones.

First one was with a friend and his then boyfriend.

Second one was with my friend's boyfriend and some guy we met at a party. We wound up doing j/o, kissing, body contact, touching, and it was really fun and hot.

chook
Sep 16, 2006, 6:30 PM
I was in a 3 ring circus once...............me and two other arseholes.....does that count???????????? :tong:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

anne27
Sep 16, 2006, 7:34 PM
I've been in a few, both MMF and FFM. Since hubby and I are both bi, we have done both with pretty good success. I rather enjoy the dynamics of it, and he and I love 'ganging up' on our third and pleasing them as much as possible.

holle1199
Sep 16, 2006, 8:52 PM
I have been involved in threesomes, MMF with about 5 different couples, last couple I saw on a steady basis for about 4 or 5 years, usually a couple times a week.I love threesomes, love to see s womans reaction when her guy goes down on me and then love seeing how she reacts to two guys working on her at once.Wish I could find another couple down here that was looking for something like that, long term.
Jim

atopia
Sep 17, 2006, 6:51 PM
I was fortunate enough to be a member of a very special community in a very special place called Sandstone Ranch, in Malibu, California in the late 1970s. You could call it a sex club but it was much more than that. It was more like a social laboratory for exploring open sexuality, set in a spectacular mountaintop environment. It was as close as I'll ever get to my idea of paradise. Anyway, I participated in hundreds of threesomes and other combinations during the four years I was there, and then continued to enjoy them after Sandstone closed, with people I had met there. So I can say with some experience that, for me, threesomes are the most exciting sex there is. Especially if there is friendship and intimacy between the players, and most especially if one of them is your signficant other. That's when sexuality and spirituality really come together (no pun intended). I have just joined Bisexual.com today, and I look forward to interesting conversations with like-minded folks. I will probably post many stories about my life at Sandstone and thereafter.

randall
Sep 18, 2006, 7:58 AM
Yes, I have experienced a MFM 3somes a few times,with my wife and another guy ( 2 different guys,5 times,in 6 months ) it was the most exciting/sexyist experience we ever had.....but that many yrs ago......since then wife has not shown any interest in doing it again....OMG I wish we could again. 1st guy was 17 yrs jr. to us 2nd guy was 8 yrs sr to us. It was wild sex. Highly recomend a 3some to all persons Good luck in finding one :2cents: :)

jazz5
Sep 18, 2006, 9:01 AM
Had one mfm in my lifetime with a friend and has wife for many years. Her playtime involved a bit of dom so that is how we got into the m/m thing, all for her pleasure.

As far as all we experienced it is way too much for this thread but it was fun.

ausinus
Sep 18, 2006, 9:44 AM
C'mon Chook...not original!
Some us are old enough to remember Rodney Rude.

chris73p
Sep 18, 2006, 3:46 PM
We had a MFM experience several times. Me, my wife and another guy. He had a bigger cock and was taller than I was. It was great watching them fucking and sucking. I joined in also. We took turns taking pics. I am a clost Bi sexual. When she went to the bathroom to clean up, I sucked his smooth cock. My wife also has not suggested doing it again, but I still enjoy the bi scene privately

mistymockingbird
Sep 18, 2006, 8:23 PM
Threesomes are nice and very erotic but with the wrong people it can be very much a let-down.

I agree wholeheartedly. Was in a MFM threesome once with two guys I knew very very well. Could have been really hot but there was some baggage attached to the relationships between us all that should have been dealt with prior to climbing into bed together.

chook
Sep 18, 2006, 8:52 PM
C'mon Chook...not original!
Some us are old enough to remember Rodney Rude.

Are you too old to have a sense of humor too............Geeez lighten up mate

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

bigregory
Sep 18, 2006, 9:33 PM
All my threesomes have been M.M.M. am i doing something wrong?
No
Its just hard to know who to please in a 3 some..
3somes are great but 1 on 1 is so much better.
In a raw passionate kind of way..easier to concentrate on 1 lover than 2..

Cathy
Sep 19, 2006, 12:40 AM
I'm interested in how many people have been in a threesome in here and if you did, did you like it? Tell me about your threesome experience! :three:
Hi, I prefer threesome sex above all experiences. my husband and I have had lots, and I've had some with another girlfriend. It's fabulous. the intimacy you create with three is really up to you; can be casual or highly intense emotionally. There are so many possibilities. I think it's particularly amazing because with three, you kind of avoid the pairing up of two people, at least this is my experience, and it's a place where the sexual experience continuously changes, minute by minute...absolutely amazing. Give it a try for sure! :)

jimmy_78
Sep 19, 2006, 1:06 AM
My only threesome experience was incredible...my 18th birthday with a former girlfriend and my best male friend. She instigated it, but we didn't argue. We tried everything, all night, collapsed at about 6 am and all fell asleep wrapped around each other. The most intense, wonderful, hot sexual experience I have ever had. There's a little piece in my brain that still holds almost every vivid detail...