PDA

View Full Version : Taking my first anal load

Homersfield
Jul 30, 2019, 7:14 AM
At around 4pm GMT I have a man coming round to my house so I can take my first load.
I'm nervous and excited as expected.
I will shower with him and lather him up first and take it from there.
I'll check in afterwards

CmdrCarn
Jul 30, 2019, 7:27 AM
Excited for ya

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 30, 2019, 7:40 AM
I will shower with him and lather him up first and take it from there.

That'll be a lot of fun! If you're lucky, there will be a few more things to check off your 'to do' list along the way! Enjoy!!! :bigrin:

Robtiti
Jul 30, 2019, 8:53 AM
Nice! Awaiting the "after" story. :)

GayGuy04
Jul 30, 2019, 9:45 AM
Nice looking forward to hear how it went

Franz007
Jul 30, 2019, 2:38 PM
Usually nothing happens when things are planned like that...

CTmale50
Jul 30, 2019, 4:21 PM
That's hot! What a great feeling to not hold anything back and give a hot load to someone. I miss that.

softheart
Jul 31, 2019, 7:12 PM
Uh oh...

csreef
Jul 31, 2019, 8:47 PM
Nice! Awaiting the "after" story. :)

I'll second that!

bithunder
Aug 3, 2019, 5:27 PM
My quick response is

Bump

cornholejoe
Aug 3, 2019, 8:13 PM
sure you will like it

NjbiGuy01
Aug 5, 2019, 2:12 PM
I enjoyed this about 30 or so years ago. I was seeing a MF couple with whom I played bareback. He wanted to get fucked while fucking his wife and I obliged. Then came the time to return the favor. I did really enjoy feeling skin on skin as well as the load filling me up and dripping out as he rimmed me as I 69'ed with his wife when he was done doing me...I had it a few times while on a cruise ship (I worked as a musician and met a few guys in the top-deck hot tub late at night) and had a few MMM play dates. Fast-forward to today: Unless someone showed me a test report that was 24 hours old or less and we had a long-standing ongoing relationship, it's condom or the door.

bikurinpa
Aug 5, 2019, 8:03 PM
He never replied back with a update so probably he found out it was another no show, a serious bull shipper!! lots of them on this man 2 man searching!

Franz007
Aug 7, 2019, 4:00 PM
I knew it and already predicted it above. It‘s typical: if there is too much erotic details and expectations in advance most of the guys get scared because they realize they have to know the guy first. Too much fantasies and pressure put in advance. I am not surprised at all.

bikurinpa
Aug 7, 2019, 7:45 PM
I knew it and already predicted it above. It‘s typical: if there is too much erotic details and expectations in advance most of the guys get scared because they realize they have to know the guy first. Too much fantasies and pressure put in advance. I am not surprised at all.
Here in the central Pa area, this is a very common game! Guys think it takes rocket science to tell they are just BS! But when they chatting back and forth annd they suddenly just up and abandon the conversation, may as well add them to the block list because they just was horny and wanted to chat, got off and then they GONE ! My block list is LONG!!!

Coastocoast
Aug 7, 2019, 11:48 PM
Not into the whole bug thing. It is sad that the only thing getting blown here is my tenor....

Intoone
Aug 24, 2019, 3:03 AM
I’m new here I think I’m going to like .........first time I never had a man in anyway

Flypaper
Sep 3, 2019, 7:07 AM
I wish that our friend had reported back in. I’m feeling so curious lately, I want to know if I should take the leap and offer up my cherry and whether the desire to feel cock in me will be matched by the actual FEEL of cock in me.

Neonaught
Sep 3, 2019, 9:04 AM
I wish that our friend had reported back in. I’m feeling so curious lately, I want to know if I should take the leap and offer up my cherry and whether the desire to feel cock in me will be matched by the actual FEEL of cock in me.

There's only one way to find out!

guywholikesboth
Sep 4, 2019, 8:53 AM
I was 60 whe I first got fucked he was 19 5incher with balls that hung 6 inches he fucked me for 20 min never came the nest week at they Y got a mexican in the shower fucked me good and came in my ass loved sorry I wait so long had a fear of pain had a friend with 11 incher he only got the head in hurt like hell made him take it out

bikurinpa
Sep 4, 2019, 3:15 PM
I was 60 whe I first got fucked he was 19 5incher with balls that hung 6 inches he fucked me for 20 min never came the nest week at they Y got a mexican in the shower fucked me good and came in my ass loved sorry I wait so long had a fear of pain had a friend with 11 incher he only got the head in hurt like hell made him take it out
I often wondered if a YMCA with a pool would be a good place to find other curious guys.

guywholikesboth
Sep 4, 2019, 5:40 PM
hot tube and steam room and sauna its better if you can be nude

NjbiGuy01
Sep 9, 2019, 3:49 PM
The scariest thing is when another guy tells you about a guy your chatting it up with and finding out they aren't the choir boy they told you they are...no thanks.