PDA

View Full Version : Soon to travel for fun

DeathRoyale
Jul 26, 2019, 12:35 AM
I'm about to travel from texas to Georgia by motorcycle. time for some fun. anyone else travel and when you get somewhere just find others into the same fun?

xdoorb
Jul 26, 2019, 4:01 AM
Try the "traveling" feature on Adam4Adam. It works.

Happy Tongue
Jul 26, 2019, 12:32 PM
And there's a traveler's section in Silver Daddies.

redngoldpride
Jul 26, 2019, 2:59 PM
I travel alot love being on the road especially by two wheel and playtime with like minded people

hung4you
Jul 30, 2019, 4:03 AM
As an engineer, I travel frequently for my job and have been lucky for cultivate like minded encounters that are still ongoing. Even though my wife and I share our bed with others it is exciting to get on the road for some real private MM fun. My encounters are also married guys who enjoy our encounters. Flying around the country checking on projects and staying in the same hotels allows me the opportunity to enjoy lots of man play. Always looking for new found friends to share my desires with, they are not hard to find if you where to look. Most are professional business type guys who enjoy road play as much as I do. Some of these business travelers are quite good at sucking cock. Most of the men I meet are at the work out centers in the hotels, anyone who strikes up a conversation seems to be looking for something. Careful conversation and chosen words one can figure out where the night will end. It funny how many men my age, mid 50s are closet bi guys who are seeking the same thing I am.

Last week this same scene played out and I ended up or should I say we ended up servicing each other multiple times. He was not shy about sucking dick and loved swallowing, over the course of an evening we got each other off 3 times, his handsome cock and huge balls left my room fully empty so road cock is sometimes the best fun.

NJwood
Jul 30, 2019, 10:41 PM
As an engineer, I travel frequently for my job and have been lucky for cultivate like minded encounters that are still ongoing. Even though my wife and I share our bed with others it is exciting to get on the road for some real private MM fun. My encounters are also married guys who enjoy our encounters. Flying around the country checking on projects and staying in the same hotels allows me the opportunity to enjoy lots of man play. Always looking for new found friends to share my desires with, they are not hard to find if you where to look. Most are professional business type guys who enjoy road play as much as I do. Some of these business travelers are quite good at sucking cock. Most of the men I meet are at the work out centers in the hotels, anyone who strikes up a conversation seems to be looking for something. Careful conversation and chosen words one can figure out where the night will end. It funny how many men my age, mid 50s are closet bi guys who are seeking the same thing I am.

Last week this same scene played out and I ended up or should I say we ended up servicing each other multiple times. He was not shy about sucking dick and loved swallowing, over the course of an evening we got each other off 3 times, his handsome cock and huge balls left my room fully empty so road cock is sometimes the best fun.

Let me know when you’re in North New Jersey!