PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with apartner that is not

Tdogluv
Jul 25, 2019, 3:50 PM
I am a mwm 72yo bottom I have a hard time finding a partner that is not biased against age.
My other problem is I can only play during the day weekdays during the day.
I frequently go to the ABS to suck and get fucked. I know I am taking a big risk.
I have tried sights and find guys but most of the time they flake out. Or can't host.
I am just venting here. I had to tell someone to get it off my chest.
Thanks for listening to my rant.

Coastocoast
Jul 25, 2019, 8:38 PM
I have one question for a part of your post.... You state you have limited time you can get together and cannot find anyone who can host. Why can you not host?

by~his~side
Jul 25, 2019, 10:39 PM
I am a mwm.

It appears that he is married. So he's probably not able to host because she is also home during the day.
Or maybe not. Maybe she is at work but he isn't comfortable having sex in his house for fear that she could come home unexpectedly.

Just a suggestion- Why don't you try to find a cheap no-tell-motel type of place and suggest meeting there. It's a neutral place. Nobody there cares what you're doing.
Make sure you wait until he shows before you pay for the room. Otherwise it's just you kicking yourself.

Good luck
Dee

Coastocoast
Jul 25, 2019, 11:52 PM
The question was for Tdogluv. Why?

CurEUs_Male
Jul 26, 2019, 7:25 AM
You may want to look at Silver daddies - some flakes will persist, but likely there are other 70+\- men looking as well.

KDaddy23
Jul 26, 2019, 4:14 PM
One of the things I've noticed is that there's a lot of age discrimination going on in this and, perhaps, disguised as personal preference. I saw the other day, while checking out Tumblr, that a lot of the men displayed are young, fit, and stupidly hung and, I think, keeps the myth going that sex is only for the young... and fit... and stupidly hung. Some guys have... issues getting with older guys and have said that it feels incestuous them, like they're having sex with their father. Some guys look at younger guys and almost shit themselves because to them, it's like having sex with a "kid" and more so for those guys who are parents. I figure that when a guy who is only two years older than I am tells me that I'm too young for him, something is really wrong.

I have a protege who will only have sex with older Black men and he tells me that any guys younger than he is makes him feel uneasy... and I have no idea why it does... or why it should. Still, it seems that we have the right to discriminate based on age - so some do just that. Turn me down because of my age and, well, that's your loss; don't let the gray hair fool you. But, at the same time, it doesn't explain why a whole lot of guys either want someone younger... or someone older. Younger guys have more stamina while older guys have loads of experience that makes up for any loss of stamina.

Tdogluv is 72 and a bottom and I wouldn't kick him to the curb because of his age; he's willing to bottom so why not top him and because he's willing to take the dick? I know it's just me but I think we, as a whole, miss out on a lot of sex because of this age thing we have in our heads. But I think I know why... not gonna get into it here.

Coastocoast
Jul 26, 2019, 8:02 PM
Other parts of of the issue are... Des Moines has a population of about 210,000. If 105,000 are men and 105,000 are women your pool has shrank. UCLA is stating Iowa has 3.6% LGBT, Gallop says 3.2% and even if you said 5%, that gives you 5,250 non-heterosexual men in the area. That said, there are more that identify as strictly bottom than as versatile or tops, then how many are in relationships and not looking. The pool is pretty small, then MANY are married and cannot host. Yes age is a factor but there are MANY. I live in Los Angeles and am strictly a top. I am looking for something different than you are and age has nothing go do with it (single want single for LTR monogamous) so my pool is small in a very large city. The LGBT has many who are attached looking to play on a significant other or looking for casual higher risk sex than I am and yes I am mid/late 50's and many want a 20 year old. Age is one factor but there are MANY. Don't get discouraged but know everyone is in a similar situation especially in a smaller community. Keep looking and be careful.

jem_is_bi
Jul 26, 2019, 10:17 PM
When I turned 60 years old, the intrest in me (on this site) for sex fell of significantly.
I did not get depressed about it because I was (and still am) having sex on a regular basis.
But, now I am 71, so if i was in the market for more sex I am sure it would take a little bit longer to get it.
But, I am sure I would be sucessful. Altough I would be somewhat reluctant to have a relationship with a guy much younger that me.

GreenFedora
Jul 27, 2019, 2:24 PM
I absolutely love having sex with seniors. In fact, it is my preference. As others have suggested, Silverdaddies is a great starting point. Good luck and don't give up!

playful808
Jul 27, 2019, 4:23 PM
The M4M community does show a lot of agism.
Lots of ads say “my age or younger”.

I see fat old men who are 24
and lean, smooth twinks who are 60 (like my FWB).

cbb83
Aug 6, 2019, 11:59 AM
Dunno why there's a thing with age. Some peeps just have different preferences, I guess. I actually love how older men are, my problem with them is that most of them are bottoms, but for whatever reason with older men I love to be the bottom like 80% of the time, even though I'm normally perfectly versatile lol.

I've also found that many older men, when they do top (or are versatile), have the opposite age-issue where they only like to top young men. If you're over 25, your odds are low. So it goes both ways, I suppose. From what I've seen, most women prefer younger women too - although there are some that prefer mature, but they are a minority.