PDA

View Full Version : I paid $10,000 to suck dick

Tnstr8sucker
Jul 16, 2019, 8:16 AM
Okay. So maybe that wasn't the only reason. But it was a big deciding factor. LOL

A few times a year we take road trips and were looking to buy something to make the drives a little more bearable with the whole family.

Bought a conversion van. The kind with captains chairs and a bed and such but still looks like a regular van from outside. Inside has curtains and such that you can totally black it out during the day.

All I can think about is how awesome this thing will be for sucking dick. The biggest problem I have meeting guys is either they can't host or they don't want to drive to where I can. And where I can host is very limited times

So this solves both the hosting problem and the driving. I can host, and close to you. LOL.

Can be like one of those food trucks that goes around at lunch time. LMAO

Robtiti
Jul 16, 2019, 9:18 AM
Roadtrip to California? lol ;)
Congrats !

travelingman5000
Jul 16, 2019, 9:43 AM
My first regular cock sucker buddy was an older married guy with a conversion van. He would meet me at the park and ride near my house a couple times a week to suck my cock. Sounds like a sound investment.

querty
Jul 16, 2019, 2:30 PM
Road trip to Delaware?

csreef
Jul 16, 2019, 4:19 PM
If the Van is a rockin' , don't bother knockin'. :bigrin:

Mitmer
Jul 16, 2019, 5:12 PM
That's an awesome investment! I want one now

Hotdogsandbuns
Jul 16, 2019, 6:19 PM
Now serving cock au van? ��

csreef
Jul 16, 2019, 6:45 PM
Now serving cock au van? ��

Funny!

GayGuy04
Jul 17, 2019, 1:36 PM
Hope it works out for you

Grant_Norman
Jul 20, 2019, 4:08 PM
I'm in WV...could meet your van somewhere have way and take care of you

wifekinky4husband
Jul 24, 2019, 3:19 AM
If it werent illegal and it were safe, I'd rent my husband out for oral and anal. :) Everyone tells me he would be worth a lot of money. lol I know the movies we've made would sell for a bundle.

xdoorb
Jul 24, 2019, 10:10 AM
I knew a guy who did this. He definitely got value out of his investment!

GreenFedora
Jul 24, 2019, 2:30 PM
I had sex once with an older man in a camper van in a Walmart parking lot. I parked my car right next to his van and slipped right in. It was so amazing. I felt like such a slut, lol.

whistle1
Jul 29, 2019, 3:33 PM
It also reminds me of those mobile dog grooming vans. Sounds like you could work someone up into a nice lather...

PertyX
Aug 1, 2019, 5:43 AM
I have a camper van, might have to use it for this!

PertyX
Aug 1, 2019, 5:45 AM
If it werent illegal and it were safe, I'd rent my husband out for oral and anal. :) Everyone tells me he would be worth a lot of money. lol I know the movies we've made would sell for a bundle.

You sound like the perfect wife! ��

wifekinky4husband
Aug 21, 2019, 4:10 AM
You sound like the perfect wife! ��

Oh no, not perfect I just read people well most of the time. I knew before my husband knew how amazing our adventures were going to be down this road. It's a blast. I do things for him he loves and he does likewise no matter how kinky as long as its safe.