PDA

View Full Version : Strictly Oral

Joboo
Jul 8, 2019, 5:22 PM
I’m turned on by larger cocks than mine, which means most every dick since in 5.5. I’ve had a few partners now with only one being for several years when I was young. After several occasions of us sucking each other off he told me he had no interest in women. He also told me he loved me sucking him but he didn’t care much for sucking me. Then he informed me he wanted to fuck me. I wasn’t interested in that but after a night of partying I let him try, it was just too painful. I always found it strange back then that I loved sucking his dick but he wasn’t interested in sucking mine.

Now or years later I’ve had two more encounters with guys that want me to fuck them, while it’s not my preference it’s easier to comply with than the other. Being older now I asked each of them if they wanted to fuck me as well and both said no they were not into that, they thought it nasty. I was confused again but I guess they just don’t like the idea of their dick in someone’s ass.

Ive never sought either with a woman or man, it just never turned me on. If I’m with a woman I want her pussy and a guy I want to mainly suck him and also be sucked. I have had several women request I fuck their ass and I did so, just not something I seek.

strange that I feel barely bi since I have no romantic feelings toward any guy but I just love sucking a dick and making them cum.

jem_is_bi
Jul 8, 2019, 10:51 PM
I have been strictly oral my entire life. I love sucking cock and having my cock sucked.
I am definitely turned on by large cocks.
My present partner has a large cock which I have had the good fortune to suck on a regular basis for more than 15 years.
I DO have romantic feelings for sexual partners, espeially male partners, especially my present male partner.

I have no interest in fucking anyone or being fucked (ouch!!).
I am not sure what I would do if a guy really wanted to fuck me.
I doubt that I could get sexually excited such that my dick was hard enough to fuck someone else in their ass.
Also, if I did fuck someone I would definitely insist on wearing a condom for that.

NJwood
Jul 8, 2019, 11:21 PM
I’m also very oral and looking to suck a good sized cock. Whether it’s girth or length, I like the idea of my mouth being full. I’d try anal but t not really into doing it to a guy. No romance pure cock lust. I’d certainly fuck a woman’s ass tho!

eager4cum
Jul 9, 2019, 1:55 PM
I have been strictly oral my entire life. I love sucking cock and having my cock sucked.
I am definitely turned on by large cocks.
My present partner has a large cock which I have had the good fortune to suck on a regular basis for more than 15 years.
I DO have romantic feelings for sexual partners, espeially male partners, especially my present male partner.

I have no interest in fucking anyone or being fucked (ouch!!).
I am not sure what I would do if a guy really wanted to fuck me.
I doubt that I could get sexually excited such that my dick was hard enough to fuck someone else in their ass.
Also, if I did fuck someone I would definitely insist on wearing a condom for that.

We must be brothers from different mothers because you expressed my desire exactly, all oral and only oral!!!!

KDaddy23
Jul 9, 2019, 2:43 PM
First, being bi doesn't always mean you're gonna have romantic feelings; some do, many don't so that's not as strange as it might seem. Way back in the day, the thing that made M2M popular was that two guys could get together and do whatever to each other - and without having to deal with the romantic stuff that women insisted upon unless they happened to run across an effeminate gay man who was about the romance as well as the dick. Things change and these days, it's assumed that if you don't have any romantic feelings for the other guy, you're not really bi - and that's bullshit.

Next, well, guys are funny; they may want to just fuck and not give oral, won't want to fuck but is okay receiving oral and even not of a mind to fuck, not of a mind to suck cock, but is okay with you sucking them. Again, nothing strange going on here so if/when you're an oral-only kind of guy, the ideal situation is to find a guy who's oral-only and, if you like being sucked, too - just as you are. Guys might agree to an oral-only situation but, eh, sometimes they change their minds in mid-stream and now they wanna fuck you and, of course, if you ain't feeling that, it's a problem.

I spent a large part of my life doing it all and right up until I decided that what satisfies me the most - and doesn't give me a literal pain in the ass - was to suck cock and when I look for men, I make it clear that getting sucked off is all that's gonna happen and since I love being sucked, if you're not a cock sucker, well, have a good day and thanks for coming. Some guys get pissed about my firm stance on this but what they don't understand that my love of sucking cock ain't about them - it's about me and what floats my boat and what I'm the most comfortable with doing, that and sucking a dick doesn't require any special preparations other than washing it before the fact if it's needed.

Easy-peasy.

Flypaper
Jul 9, 2019, 9:13 PM
First, being bi doesn't always mean you're gonna have romantic feelings; some do, many don't so that's not as strange as it might seem. Way back in the day, the thing that made M2M popular was that two guys could get together and do whatever to each other - and without having to deal with the romantic stuff that women insisted upon unless they happened to run across an effeminate gay man who was about the romance as well as the dick. Things change and these days, it's assumed that if you don't have any romantic feelings for the other guy, you're not really bi - and that's bullshit.

Next, well, guys are funny; they may want to just fuck and not give oral, won't want to fuck but is okay receiving oral and even not of a mind to fuck, not of a mind to suck cock, but is okay with you sucking them. Again, nothing strange going on here so if/when you're an oral-only kind of guy, the ideal situation is to find a guy who's oral-only and, if you like being sucked, too - just as you are. Guys might agree to an oral-only situation but, eh, sometimes they change their minds in mid-stream and now they wanna fuck you and, of course, if you ain't feeling that, it's a problem.

I spent a large part of my life doing it all and right up until I decided that what satisfies me the most - and doesn't give me a literal pain in the ass - was to suck cock and when I look for men, I make it clear that getting sucked off is all that's gonna happen and since I love being sucked, if you're not a cock sucker, well, have a good day and thanks for coming. Some guys get pissed about my firm stance on this but what they don't understand that my love of sucking cock ain't about them - it's about me and what floats my boat and what I'm the most comfortable with doing, that and sucking a dick doesn't require any special preparations other than washing it before the fact if it's needed.

Easy-peasy.

Well said!

CTmale50
Jul 9, 2019, 11:11 PM
strictly oral is very limited for anyone. It can become stagnant and boring (for some guys anyway). It's ok to try anal to see if you actually like. You can't judge anal on the first time (especially if you're taking it in the ass!). It's supposed to hurt at first..then your muscles relax and it becomes more of a pressure and ass-stretching..if you're lucky enough for the cock to reach near your prostate, you'll learn a whole new good feeling! For me, I enjoy getting fucked...I know many guys who like a tight hole! They like the friction!

julyguybill
Jul 10, 2019, 10:11 AM
Myself most all the time for years I only perform oral on guys or receive it I love sucking guys cocks and wishing could suck every dayanal hurts too bad

cornholejoe
Jul 10, 2019, 1:33 PM
now days iam mostly into sucking or being sucked i will sometime fuck a man in the ass or let him fuck me now days i wont take anything bigger than 7 when i do take it in the ass

NjbiGuy01
Jul 10, 2019, 2:15 PM
In a perfect world, I like mutual oral, sharing a hot shower, and certainly open to getting fucked and sometimes fucking as well. Nothing is set in stone as long as everyone agrees and has fun. I met a guy I had an amazing time with who had a 8+ think cock I deep throated as he rimmed me (and he was great at it) and then topped me. I insisted on condoms which he used, but said that if it was ongoing, he wanted bareback, which I simply could not allow....I like length over thickness personally. I have rimmed girls and a few guys, but it has to be after a bath, shower and/or douche... Kissing is okay from time to time, especially when things get passionate, but again, some people overdo it and while I don't mind it, in excess it's less time spent sucking or getting sucked !! lol.

Yes, some guys are all about purely, strictly oral which has at times, been okay. I met a few guys that simply wanted to be sucked and nothing in return. A few that liked mutual also. It depends on my mood. While I prefer mutual, sometimes I get horny enough that sucking and jerking myself off while doing it is just fine....

Neonaught
Jul 11, 2019, 8:18 AM
I have 3 buddies who only want to suck me and as long as it makes them happy I'm fine with it. They are all damned good and sucking me!

eager4cum
Jul 11, 2019, 8:50 AM
I have 3 buddies who only want to suck me and as long as it makes them happy I'm fine with it. They are all damned good and sucking me!

dam, your lucky, i can only fantasize about have 3 great friends like that

Neonaught
Jul 12, 2019, 8:25 AM
dam, your lucky, i can only fantasize about have 3 great friends like that

Well I am fortunate enough to have a bi wife so I can enjoy men without fear. They like to drop by on their lunch breaks and I make sure they never leave hungry!

whistle1
Jul 12, 2019, 11:40 AM
As I am only curious, I have no actual experience on which to draw.

At this point, my curiosity only revolves around providing oral services. Anal (giving or receiving) holds no interest for me at all. Likewise, getting oral from another guy is not high on my list.

Of course, I understand that feelings can change once you actually start engaging in the activities.

Generally speaking, people like what they like. If you're only into oral, there's nothing right or wrong about it.

As the old saying goes, different strokes for different folks...

KDaddy23
Jul 12, 2019, 1:56 PM
Sucking dick is usually the thing guys taking the plunge want to do and, yes, some guys, on their first time out, want that dick in their ass and more so when they know guys like to fuck, too. I've given a lot of men their first M2M experience and while a few of them wanted to give anal sex a try - giving or receiving - most of those men only wanted to know what it was like to suck and be sucked. I used to sit back and wonder about that and one of the things I came to understand that of all the things two guys can do to, with, and for each other is to suck dick - and it's probably the "easiest" thing to do and one that doesn't give one a literal pain in the ass. Not that it's really that easy the first time; it's one thing to want to suck a dick, can be something else when there's a dick in your face waiting for you to give it some attention but, of course, many men get past that scary moment, suck the dick, deal with the sperm (or not) and, well, this is the thing for them to do.

Maybe they want anal - giving or receiving - and maybe they don't but a lot of guys are just comfortable with sucking dick until and/or unless they get to a point where they decide they want to be fucked. Maybe they try it and they like it, hate it, dude couldn't get it in no matter how hard they both tried to make that happen - shit happens, right? But what they know, I think, that if they can't get the dick in them, they can always suck that dick until homey busts a nut and that, for them, that's just the easiest thing to do.

Suck cock is addictive and so much that a lot of guys learn how to do it and that's all they want to do and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Yeah, sometimes, it can be... boring and repetitive but a lot of guys just suck it up (and the pun is intended) and keep at it until they decide that they want the dick in their ass. Even I found that when it gets kinda old, the trick is to not think so much about what I'm doing but to think about how it makes me feel other than thinking about I'm doing the same old thing again. Sometimes, you just find yourself wanting to get the guy off as quickly as you can; you thought doing him was gonna be fun but, shit, not so much now and, well, it happens and I wouldn't read too much into this.

If a guy wants to be oral-only, obviously, it's his choice to be that way.