PDA

View Full Version : just sucked my first cock. so glad i finally did it

bijack
Jul 5, 2019, 7:06 PM
after years and years of fantasizing about sucking cock i finally overcame my fears and guilt ,met a guy online and went to his place. We got naked and i stroked and sucked his cock and he sucked mine. It was amazing. I loved it even though i was very nervous.Im married but it was just something i had to do. i dont want to be a cheater in my marriage but i couldnt suppress this urge any longer. I'm 64. It was time. Funny but i dont feel guilty about it because i think it was good for my mental health and ultimately good for the marriage too.Am i wrong?

cornholejoe
Jul 5, 2019, 7:32 PM
might as well do it while you can

Coastocoast
Jul 5, 2019, 8:03 PM
This is only about number 8,372 that this same subject has been posted as a new post....

berk144
Jul 6, 2019, 1:54 AM
Congrats! Maybe I will get to do the same someday

Flypaper
Jul 6, 2019, 1:59 AM
This is only about number 8,372 that this same subject has been posted as a new post....

And we should embrace each and every one. It means we have 8,372 new cocksuckers who’ve finally been able to explore their bisexuality!

hairy69
Jul 6, 2019, 7:27 AM
And we should embrace each and every one. It means we have 8,372 new cocksuckers who’ve finally been able to explore their bisexuality!

AGREED!! Always great to take that first step!

kscupl
Jul 6, 2019, 7:46 AM
It's not cheating. It's being who you are. That time you had to be yourself was good for your state of mind.

Yoyome100
Jul 6, 2019, 7:50 AM
Congrats!!

csreef
Jul 6, 2019, 8:31 AM
Congratulations, my friend! :flag3::flag1::bibounce:

Robtiti
Jul 6, 2019, 8:54 AM
Congrats and welcome to the club! lol

querty
Jul 6, 2019, 10:13 AM
Outstanding! And yes, if youre like me having finally experienced what I had stressed over for so long was a huge boost to my mental state. I felt no remorse or guilt at all. I remember the serene feeling I had the next day

whistle1
Jul 6, 2019, 10:37 AM
Good for you for moving past the fear and acting on your curiosity. I have not gotten to that point - and don't know that I ever will.

I'm sure many people will have an opinion as far as whether you were "right" or "wrong" in what you did. I think that's a question only you can answer.

thinkimightry1
Jul 6, 2019, 6:39 PM
I'm glad you didn't regret it the next day...I see nothing wrong with two married or single ladies doing it...So, why two men married or single be any different ? I have never been with a guy yet...but wanting to try it...Women are very jealous of other women around their ( meat) man.... But look at it this way...You go on a hunting or fishing trip with your buddies....You never have to leave camp...

Grant_Norman
Jul 7, 2019, 12:19 PM
after years and years of fantasizing about sucking cock i finally overcame my fears and guilt ,met a guy online and went to his place. We got naked and i stroked and sucked his cock and he sucked mine. It was amazing. I loved it even though i was very nervous. Im married but it was just something i had to do. i dont want to be a cheater in my marriage but i couldn't suppress this urge any longer. I'm 64. It was time. Funny but i dont feel guilty about it because i think it was good for my mental health and ultimately good for the marriage too.Am i wrong?

Great for you! Welcome to the wonderful world of guy on guy sex. So glad you experienced it...I had sucked a few cocks on an off since I was 7, but was really full on hetero until I was 65...like you, I made a new commitment to try it, and I am so glad I did. I've swallowed well over 100 plus loads and really have enjoyed every single one.

My only wish is to have a close by guy that I could go over to his place and suck him every day..or 2,3,4 guys. I do love to suck guys that much, but it is hard to find guys to suck that regularly...well, I can always hope.

Glad it is no longer just a fantasy for you and glad there is no guilt, regret and other worthless feelings involved. MM sex is great and natural...I do love it even though also married. At 69 it has been 4 great years as full on bisexual and I have truly loved every minute of it.

Congratulations!

delpark
Jul 7, 2019, 5:35 PM
Congratulations! Welcome to the wonders of sucking cock.

69plus1
Jul 7, 2019, 5:47 PM
after the excitement of sucking that first cock is telling someone about it and getting support.
Happy for you.

Footstep40
Jul 7, 2019, 6:38 PM
Congratulations!

Flypaper
Jul 8, 2019, 11:08 AM
after the excitement of sucking that first cock is telling someone about it and getting support.
Happy for you.

SOOOO true! After getting a /handjob/ from a guy the first time I shared the tale in an online forum and got beat up publicly as “so gay”. I didn’t give a flip. The direct messages of “thank you!” and tales of other closeted guys who hadn’t the courage to speak openly of their sexuality on what was a pretty testosterone filled athletes board put wind in my sails.

When end I finally took the next step and sucked cock I shared the news proudly. By then, my fellow athletes had just accepted that “hey, that’s our flypaper...he’ll try anything!” It also helped that I held my own on race days, as well.

In other words: doing it is opening the door, sharing the experience with others is walking through the door. Welcome friend!

Joboo
Jul 8, 2019, 3:05 PM
after years and years of fantasizing about sucking cock i finally overcame my fears and guilt ,met a guy online and went to his place. We got naked and i stroked and sucked his cock and he sucked mine. It was amazing. I loved it even though i was very nervous.Im married but it was just something i had to do. i dont want to be a cheater in my marriage but i couldnt suppress this urge any longer. I'm 64. It was time. Funny but i dont feel guilty about it because i think it was good for my mental health and ultimately good for the marriage too.Am i wrong?

My wife won’t have sex anymore in any way shape or form, I’m 63. I had some early history with a friend in our teens and early 20’s. I was turned on by his bigger cock. Then it was over, married kids and now no sex.
I have been with two guys once each over the past year. I didn’t care if they sucked me I just wanted to suck a dick again. The first guy was great, very educated Asian with a fit body but a penis as small or smaller than my five and a half inches. I enjoyed sucking him and getting him off, he was cumming in about five minutes. I will revisit him soon.
The other was a younger guy, black and maybe 20 or so. Nice seven inch cock. i met him at the side door of the Hilton and by the time we walked up one flight and crossed the hall to my room he was hard and sticking straight out in his gym shorts. I had sucked on him a good 15 minutes before he grabbed it and jerked as I sucked. His cum shot all the way up to his neck, several thick ropes. I stood and pressed my little dick against his and cupped his big balls as he let me cum on his big dick. I loved seeing my small white dick next to and rubbing against his.
I had zero guilt after either of these encounters.

jondent12
Jul 8, 2019, 3:48 PM
Good for you your post sounds like I could have been written by me
Someday I'll get up the nerve again

Flypaper
Jul 8, 2019, 10:25 PM
My wife won’t have sex anymore in any way shape or form, I’m 63. I had some early history with a friend in our teens and early 20’s. I was turned on by his bigger cock. Then it was over, married kids and now no sex.
I have been with two guys once each over the past year. I didn’t care if they sucked me I just wanted to suck a dick again. The first guy was great, very educated Asian with a fit body but a penis as small or smaller than my five and a half inches. I enjoyed sucking him and getting him off, he was cumming in about five minutes. I will revisit him soon.
The other was a younger guy, black and maybe 20 or so. Nice seven inch cock. i met him at the side door of the Hilton and by the time we walked up one flight and crossed the hall to my room he was hard and sticking straight out in his gym shorts. I had sucked on him a good 15 minutes before he grabbed it and jerked as I sucked. His cum shot all the way up to his neck, several thick ropes. I stood and pressed my little dick against his and cupped his big balls as he let me cum on his big dick. I loved seeing my small white dick next to and rubbing against his.
I had zero guilt after either of these encounters.

Outstanding. I’d like to hug and cum against another mans cock, that’s a bucket list for me!