PDA

View Full Version : How Bi are you?

SuckerMC
Jun 12, 2019, 4:04 AM
Could you fuck a Transman?

http://www.jockpussy.com/sites/default/files/jpy0007-main-983x553.jpg

Touchesyouthere
Jun 12, 2019, 7:10 AM
I'm bi enough to know that I would jump right in there and lick and suck them both off.....

GayGuy04
Jun 12, 2019, 9:30 AM
No I wouldn't.... Not my cup of tea

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 12, 2019, 10:47 AM
Well, I think the one in the picture is nice-looking!

Truth of the matter is, while I'd certainly enjoy oral with him, I'm primarily a bottom, so odds are I wouldn't be fucking him like that, and there's probably no way he'd get that little thing in me, either.

I'm a little weary of small cocks. I'm no size queen, but it seems that almost all of the (not too many) guys I've been with have smaller dicks than mine. I want a real mouthful one of these day! (And a longer, not-too-fat one in my ass, too!

KDaddy23
Jun 12, 2019, 3:04 PM
I figure that if I can have sex with a woman with a dick, I can do it with a man who has a pussy...

Tight1-4u
Jun 12, 2019, 3:51 PM
For me being very sub bottom I am not into ftm but mtf is very hot.. a trans mtf with a nice big cock and nice tits is my fantasy!!! I would suck her to get her hard and then ride her cock till she can’t fuck me any more!! Love a girl with a dick and fun bags??

mike r
Jun 12, 2019, 4:27 PM
sounds right to me...

cornholejoe
Jun 12, 2019, 5:50 PM
i have fucked several transgenders over the last few years

csreef
Jun 12, 2019, 5:56 PM
No I wouldn't.... Not my cup of tea

I'll second that!

Long Duck Dong
Jun 13, 2019, 6:32 AM
had to stop and think about this..... well think beyond a instant no thanks.....

I feel no interest or attraction to the two in the pic, but that does not mean that I would not do it with the right person.... but even if I did, its not something I would really share much because of people that get their knickers in a twist and think that because I can enjoy the company of trans people that some how I am using them as a fetish fulfillment...... that says more about that person than it does about me.... as I need an emotional attraction as well as physical when it comes to sex....

NEPHX
Jun 13, 2019, 7:26 AM
How bisexual someone considers themselves has nothing to do with their level of attraction, if any, to transgender individuals. Your faulty logic can make people assume they are not bi enough if they are not interested in transgender individuals of various types.

NerdyBiGuy
Jun 13, 2019, 9:58 AM
I don’t have anything against trans people, I’m just not attracted to them. I’m bi, not Pan. :) So I’m not turned on by boys with vaginas or girls with penises.

TriNewThings000
Jun 13, 2019, 10:29 PM
I am not sure. .maybe more pics...:rolleyes:

Flypaper
Jun 14, 2019, 12:27 AM
Sure, if he’s sexy, I’ll try anything...

new day
Jun 14, 2019, 9:35 AM
Like so many other things, it would depend on the individual and the personal connection. So, a definite maybe.

Grant_Norman
Jun 14, 2019, 10:37 AM
I'm open to sucking, licking, whatever any CLEAN sex organ on anyone.

whistle1
Jun 14, 2019, 2:56 PM
Not really my thing. I think I'd be more attracted to a trans girl.