PDA

View Full Version : Just me sucking cock

Tnstr8sucker
Jun 7, 2019, 5:52 AM
Just showing off a little. This is one of my favorite cocks to suck. Attached to a young hottie that loves getting serviced. 5161951620516215162251623

Tnstr8sucker
Jun 7, 2019, 6:12 AM
I just started posting on my blog on here. Going to post pics and short descriptions of my cocksucking adventures

atxbi
Jun 7, 2019, 9:25 AM
That looks like a cock that would keep me occupied till I could taste it’s contents.

Grant_Norman
Jun 7, 2019, 10:20 AM
Love it...you gave me a great idea...I did a video of me sucking some guys but deleted it because it was too easy to recognize me....going to do some more with ski mask. Hot...looks like it was a great co k to suck...I'll also have to post some

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 7, 2019, 8:29 PM
I did a video of me sucking some guys but deleted it because it was too easy to recognize me....going to do some more with ski mask. Not a fan of the mask idea. If I were doing it, I'd use a gaussian blur on the face, just enough to obscure my identity. It's a simple, basic effect in most video editing programs...

jem_is_bi
Jun 7, 2019, 9:41 PM
Not a fan of the mask idea. If I were doing it, I'd use a gaussian blur on the face, just enough to obscure my identity. It's a simple, basic effect in most video editing programs...
Be careful, make sure that any blur you use does not have a mathematical inverse.

Tnstr8sucker
Jun 7, 2019, 11:44 PM
Identity wise, I normally wouldn't take pics at all. So while I prefer to see faces myself, this is the best I could do to still record

GayGuy04
Jun 8, 2019, 11:51 AM
You look good man hope to see more