PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist lives!

Grant_Norman
Jun 3, 2019, 9:23 AM
So I started working Craigslist again...not like old days when you could explicitly say what you wanted, but there are a few sections under Community that are getting some good action. Hooked up with two guys Saturday from CL...swallowed one, nice hot new load, the other had too many people coming around (a shop owner) but he contacted me later and we're working on some regular times. Also met another guy (again working on times) today that I may blow tomorrow. All in all, just working Craigslist hard for about 4 days, I have found about 28 contacts and working on setting things up.

In the old days, 28 would get me about 4 or 5 legit hookups ...seems like it is going to be running about the same...so hopefully will get about 4 or so this week.

If you've slayed off Craigslist, you might want to try working it again...almost (still somewhat pessimistic ) like the old days...hope to work up at least 4 or 5 regulars over next weeks,

monaohio
Jun 3, 2019, 12:16 PM
where at under community

NS Uncut
Jun 3, 2019, 12:43 PM
In Boston its in the activities section. I think its the same in most cities. I haven't had success there yet.

Flypaper
Jun 3, 2019, 1:20 PM
I’ve noticed the missed connections section is a lot of coded hookup language. And massages are available under beauty, I think.

Grant_Norman
Jun 3, 2019, 3:51 PM
I’ve noticed the missed connections section is a lot of coded hookup language. And massages are available under beauty, I think.

In our area, the main category is Community

Under that heading is:

Missed Connections - lots of pipe cleaners, guys wanting to meet friends (guys and girls), etc.

One of my ads says:
"I can be available to meet you early mornings, any day, starting 5AM through 8AM - will take care of you - M, F or both - doesn't matter... can be regular thing if you like....your place, car, hotel"

This one has generated about 15-20 responses...probably 5 legit

Other subsection I've found some other suggestive ads

Events
General
Groups
Activities
In any case, still not as much postings as old Craigslist, but guys are looking in these sections and I have responded to several and several have responded to me.

csreef
Jun 3, 2019, 8:19 PM
All I can say is this....Where there is a will, there is a way....

sysper
Jun 3, 2019, 11:31 PM
didn't the people that really wanted craigslist personals to go away, realize this would happen?

Flypaper
Jun 4, 2019, 1:42 AM
All I can say is this....Where there is a will, there is a way....

:bibounce:

NjbiGuy01
Jun 4, 2019, 11:40 AM
Well, I tried this Craigslist trick, but so far mostly fakes and when push comes to shove they disappear...
So far, not encouraged.

Grant_Norman
Jun 4, 2019, 3:33 PM
Yes....Craigslist ALWAYS has had a lot of flakes...yet, I've worked it hard for about a week and this morning had another great super hard cock that will probably be a regular...but again for every 10 that respond, I usually only find 1 or 2...but you have to work them hard. I push them to meet and always try to accommodate their location and schedule. Also send them a full disclosure Stats sheet upfront and NO COCK pictures...a lot of the just want to collect cock pictures. Also, I never call or text ...do not need endless calls or texts showing up on my phone for wife to find.

I'm always slip4296 and just had one flaky guy who was spotted floating around our subdivision and making some people concerned. He checked out that he was working for someone here, but there were reports on him from several residents...I heard his name and it was the same guy I had been trying to hook up with...glad that never worked out, but still you have to carefully weed out the flakes.

csreef
Jun 4, 2019, 5:56 PM
I've said it before about CL, It a numbers game, plain pure and simple....You are going now to hunt for people looking for coded language.

GayGuy04
Jun 4, 2019, 9:43 PM
When CL had Personals for Men seeking Men I'd just read the comments of guys some would post pics i probably would not meet anyone on CL anyways

Flypaper
Jun 4, 2019, 10:12 PM
When CL had Personals for Men seeking Men I'd just read the comments of guys some would post pics i probably would not meet anyone on CL anyways

I was always intrigued by the “I’ll leave the lights off and the door unlocked, you just come in, drop your pants for a blow and go”.

As as much as I like a good cocksucker, that struck me as a little creepy.

I was one one of those who would answer ads, get close to a hookup, and then flake. I only followed through on two M4M massage offers (worth it!) and a similar number of F4M massages (also worth it). Forums such as this site have always been better for me.

NS Uncut
Jun 4, 2019, 10:39 PM
We all sgart somewhere.

I was always intrigued by the “I’ll leave the lights off and the door unlocked, you just come in, drop your pants for a blow and go”.

As as much as I like a good cocksucker, that struck me as a little creepy.

I was one one of those who would answer ads, get close to a hookup, and then flake. I only followed through on two M4M massage offers (worth it!) and a similar number of F4M massages (also worth it). Forums such as this site have always been better for me.

Bear816
Jun 5, 2019, 1:35 AM
Have any of you tried DoubleList . com?

Grant_Norman
Jun 5, 2019, 3:54 AM
I've had several hotel hook ups where they left door ajar and I'd just come in - hot! Dark room -someone lying in bed...just go over and start sucking...would do it regularly...they are motivated to cum and I'm motivated to swallow...nice, dark, quiet place....big loads that go down great.

Grant_Norman
Jun 5, 2019, 3:56 AM

For some reason...every hook up I have tried with doublelist has been a bust - no show or flake out...again, have not had number of responses of Craigslist. Going for two new CL meets this morning

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 5, 2019, 6:54 AM

I have, and find it to be exactly what I expected: a less-mature CL-wannabe, with a smaller target audience and coverage area, largely consisting of the same type of guys found on CL before the policy changes. One difference is that they discourage the use of 'plain language' and graphic images/nudity in their ads, so it's easy to run afoul of their guidelines when composing a post. You'll see lots of hinting, abbreviations and euphemisms to identify what someone is desiring.

Maybe it will improve with time, but a lot of users comment that their areas are not well-represented in the coverage.

NjbiGuy01
Jun 5, 2019, 12:59 PM
I was always intrigued by the “I’ll leave the lights off and the door unlocked, you just come in, drop your pants for a blow and go”. As as much as I like a good cocksucker, that struck me as a little creepy.

That's TAME compared to one local NJ guy in Hackensack. He literally said "door unlocked, enter to find me naked on all fours" and to-boot, he posted clearly he wanted it "bareback". He also mentioned "e-mail me for address and apartment number or if you've been here before, come on over" !! The guy is a living cum dump just begging-for and sharing his filth...makes me want to puke.

Curious me
Jun 5, 2019, 3:17 PM
I feel the same way. CL always felt sketchy to me but I loved browsing the ads. I wish it was still like that. There was one guy that I ALMOST contacted. Felt he was ideal for me. And the pictures of his dick were perfect. Oh well.

res512
Jun 5, 2019, 5:12 PM
Anybody try sniffies.com? Not very well populated but it does give you general location info. Maybe it'll catch on.

csreef
Jun 5, 2019, 9:54 PM
Hmmm . . . Let's see what we can find on CL. ?????

Advertisement :

Overweight White Female Heifer, seeks Black Bull for breeding....Can't host :(

Jazminedress
Jun 6, 2019, 10:42 AM

Advertisement :

hahahahahahahahahahaha..........................so much truth there

Flypaper
Jun 7, 2019, 3:53 AM

Advertisement :

ROTFLMAO