PDA

View Full Version : TOYS and RESTRAINTS.

Robocock
May 30, 2019, 8:04 AM
Just wandering if anyone else like using toys, I have a few myself absolutely love my magic wands, Fleshlights, Penis pumps and my ball stretchers.. I love BDSM but never really get the chance to play with anyone..

What toys do you have?

What's your favourite?

Flypaper
May 30, 2019, 1:21 PM
Wow...a “few”?? I guess I’m in the desert then...

I only use what I have available, fresh fruit, fingers and occasionally my cravat ::wink::

Just wandering if anyone else like using toys, I have a few myself absolutely love my magic wands, Fleshlights, Penis pumps and my ball stretchers.. I love BDSM but never really get the chance to play with anyone..

Wheat toys do you have?

What's your favourite?

Tight1-4u
May 30, 2019, 3:41 PM
​I love toys and love them being used on me during sex with my boyfriends.. restraints only when I really trust my man!!

Robocock
May 30, 2019, 4:04 PM
Wow...a “few”?? I guess I’m in the desert then...

I only use what I have available, fresh fruit, fingers and occasionally my cravat ::wink::

Wink wink say no more.. lol
Well if you ever fly over the big pond I'll be happy to share..

Robocock
May 30, 2019, 4:06 PM
Yes I would only use restraints of you know and trust someone well enough..
You can always get a person to hold yours arms above your head or trapped under your own body..

Tight1-4u
May 30, 2019, 4:29 PM
Don’t get me wrong being restrained by some one you know and trust and being at their mercy is very erotic if they are trusted������ being their sex slave as that is what you are while being tied up is a suns dream.. being taken at someone else’s whim and leacher is so erotic knowing you are just there to be fucked and used at their will makes it so much better..

Robocock
May 30, 2019, 6:13 PM
Don’t get me wrong being restrained by some one you know and trust and being at their mercy is very erotic if they are trusted������ being their sex slave as that is what you are while being tied up is a suns dream.. being taken at someone else’s whim and leacher is so erotic knowing you are just there to be fucked and used at their will makes it so much better..
I have this women come and stay with me once a year... She stays for about 16 days she loves being strapped to the bed or chained up in my hall while I use my tools on her.. she begs to be fucked but I only give it to her when I want it..

csreef
May 30, 2019, 9:25 PM

What toys do you have?

What's your favourite?

Yikes!

:yikes2:

Robocock
May 30, 2019, 9:36 PM
Yikes!

:yikes2:
Haha... Don't worry it won't hurt.. and you have a safety word..

sysper
May 31, 2019, 10:08 AM
u could feel free to use them on me ...please :)

Robocock
May 31, 2019, 10:11 AM
u could feel free to use them on me ...please :)
:tongue:
I would love to..

csreef
Jun 1, 2019, 12:43 AM
Haha... Don't worry it won't hurt.. and you have a safety word..

I gave up that lifestyle a long time ago, and I don't miss it one bit!

Robocock
Jun 1, 2019, 1:46 AM
I gave up that lifestyle a long time ago, and I don't miss it one bit!

I only like light bondage.. I love my toys.. and I do like having my balls stretched..

Leehebs
Jun 1, 2019, 2:46 AM
That is a nice selection of toys Robocock, many hours of fun with that lot.

Robocock
Jun 1, 2019, 10:02 AM
That is a nice selection of toys Robocock, many hours of fun with that lot.

Thank you Leehebs
I do love all my toys.. Love using them on someone or myself.. the magic wands and strokers are really nice but I still like to feel skin against skin so usually if I am playing with myself when I'm on a forum I enjoy using my hand and fingers.. I leave my toys for special occasions..