PDA

View Full Version : Two loads a day challenge

Grant_Norman
May 29, 2019, 4:54 PM
So I've often said I'd love to swallow two load a day...now, I usually swallow two loads on Tuesdays... some regulars I've had for a few years (they would also do more if I wanted)...but I'm trying to find two different cocks to suck and swallow each day for a week. Anyone nearby Northern West Virginia or Southwest PA would like to volunteer loads to help?

Or any other cum lovers out there want to try and match the same challenge? If so, let me know and we'll compare numbers.

Grant_Norman
Jun 1, 2019, 5:39 PM
So working on having two new loads a day to swallow...had two lined up today, (but first one was busy when I got there (first time and I wasn't sure he was one - was a business and he had customers coming in, but heard from him later n- he was right guy). 2nd one was about 20 min away and I drove to meet place...nice, clean cock average size....kind I like...sucked him and it felt so good in my mouth (you guys know what it is like) - he filled my mouth with a nice load...said he wanted to do again.

Was nice, because this was from Craigslist Missed Connections section - not like old CL where you'd specifically spell out - but a very suggestive ad worked...been getting several responses...as usual with CL, a lot are flaky, but these two were real people looking for head. I will; work it regularly and see if I can get to my goal of two a day.

chiefconsultant63
Jun 1, 2019, 7:15 PM
I have done more than two a day but somedays are none so averaging two a day would be great. I can do it and more just getting the givers is difficult.

Grant_Norman
Jun 3, 2019, 9:13 AM
So I've been seriously trying to meet new folks to give them some nice oral (M or F). Haven't met any females yet, but have had pretty good success meeting males. Not up to 2 a day yet, but this week should do probably 4 or more. In our area, there is just not the population numbers....if I lived in NY or Philly, it would probably be easy to find two a day...but just a little at a time....swallowed a hot new load Saturday...hope to do him again...also, could do my regulars this week, have free time all day Wednesday...wife out of town...and have sent out several invitations. Will report back