PDA

View Full Version : I swallowed two loads this morning....did you swallow any cum today?

Grant_Norman
May 28, 2019, 5:00 PM
So I went and saw my buddies this morning and swallowed two loads today. Was so nice...really enjoyed the sucking as I always do...as I posted elsewhere, I'd love to swallow two loads every morning. How many of you were actively swallowing cum today?

siryder
May 28, 2019, 6:32 PM
2 in a day..... lol

I'd be happy with one a year. Some people lead gifted lives. :tongue:

Tnstr8sucker
May 28, 2019, 10:12 PM
It's been a couple weeks for me. I need to make up for it

Iswallowcum
May 28, 2019, 10:38 PM
No and I need a hot load so much.

cuttin2dachase
May 28, 2019, 10:46 PM
No cum swallowed today since I no longer suck cocks and prefer my cock to be the one that's sucked LOL But I did feed a hungry submissive married cocksucker this afternoon !

Grant_Norman
May 29, 2019, 4:28 AM
No cum swallowed today since I no longer suck cocks and prefer my cock to be the one that's sucked LOL But I did feed a hungry submissive married cocksucker this afternoon !

You're my kind of guy...wish I could be your daily

Grant_Norman
May 29, 2019, 4:30 AM
No and I need a hot load so much.

Yes...I know how you feel needing to swallow a hot load...we cock suckers are like that...first thing on my mind when I wake is having a cock in the mouth and swallowing down a huge load

Grant_Norman
May 29, 2019, 4:31 AM
It's been a couple weeks for me. I need to make up for it

Wish you best ...hope you find a load soon...I'm already working on trying to find a load for today

hung4you
May 29, 2019, 4:33 AM
I just drained my buddy this morning, it’s our morning ritual. Every morning he and I hook up to play, he lives next door so it’s an easy get together. Both of us are early risers and crave our balls are emptied before work everyday.

Grant_Norman
May 29, 2019, 4:34 AM
2 in a day..... lol

I'd be happy with one a year. Some people lead gifted lives. :tongue:

2 in a day is by no means a record...would love it to be more, but have had 3 in a day several times also...record us 5 in a week...still, it is hard to setup several regulars:(

joe_1152
May 29, 2019, 11:57 AM
just my own.

Asspussy302
Jun 5, 2019, 11:27 PM
It’s been a long time. I use to eat my own cum daily. I have been on orgasm denial for over a month now. I’m not allowed to cum until next April.

eager4cum
Jun 6, 2019, 11:08 AM
my own was just yesterday. will probably get some more of my own later today

Grant_Norman
Jun 9, 2019, 11:03 AM
So my two a day is starting to get a little more frequent...early this morning was able two swallow another nice load...love to think about how cock tastes and feels in my mouth while sucking it...was good. So that is 4 in last 8 days and scheduled with my regulars Wednesday. Still, not up to two per day, but working on it

julyguybill
Jun 10, 2019, 10:53 AM
I sucked a guy cock for50 minutes he could not cum so no its been while and I need cocks in my mouth and loads going down my throat