PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual men cruising signs

BiMNE
Apr 27, 2019, 7:00 AM
New to this.... have had desires to be with a guy for a while now. My problem is that I can never tell if a guy is looking for the same experience as me. I go to the gym frequently and can never see signs that a guy is possibly checking me out. What are some signs to look for? I’ve been told by multiple people that I’m good looking and have a nice body.. no one ever seems to approach me at the gym. Could I just be missing obvious signs that a guy may be bisexual and interested?

chongster
Apr 27, 2019, 9:46 AM
I have never even tried to hookup with anyone like that. All of my hookups have been online. I am very much in the closet so I wouldn't make a move in a public place anyway.

csreef
Apr 27, 2019, 11:42 AM
I would say look for eye contact, then look for a little smile.

Tight1-4u
Apr 27, 2019, 2:44 PM
eye contact yes.. look them dead in the eye and kinda stair, if they do the same then give them a smile if he smiles back that is a pretty good sign he is interested.. then talk to him!!!

delpark
Apr 27, 2019, 5:44 PM
A lingering look, checking the crotch, grooming, dilated eyes.

BiMNE
Apr 27, 2019, 5:58 PM
This goes for guys in general. Even regular buddies?

softheart
Apr 27, 2019, 6:31 PM
New to this.... have had desires to be with a guy for a while now. My problem is that I can never tell if a guy is looking for the same experience as me. I go to the gym frequently and can never see signs that a guy is possibly checking me out. What are some signs to look for? I’ve been told by multiple people that I’m good looking and have a nice body.. no one ever seems to approach me at the gym. Could I just be missing obvious signs that a guy may be bisexual and interested?

It's hard. Bi guys are usually "undercover", and don't let on unless they are the rare "out" then they would come off as gay then tell you they were bi later.

Your best bet is on line. But don't rush it. Write back and forth a bit, meet for a no sex lunch then next time see about a room. Since it's so hard to meet up with a compatible bi guy, try to make a relationship rather than a quick blow and go and having to go through it all again for the next guy. Fishing buddy, etc. are ideal.

Plan B is to show yourself to be a bit gay yourself in safe places. Try to catch their eyes and then sweep across their crotch, and see if you generate a smile. If you do, find a place to sit and see if he comes back to you to chat.

hung4you
May 1, 2019, 4:56 AM
If I am traveling I have learned over the years that reading body language is essential. Over the years I have gotten good at it. Most men my age, mid 50s harbor the desire to engage in sex with a man. That being said I for reason of safety don’t just find dick to play with, I have criteria that I strictly follow to ensure a bug free encounter. Most men feel the same way, mostly married business travelers that don’t want the hassle of the emotional female encounter. But most men will and can communicate their desires if you know what to look for.
My encounters have mostly occurred in Hotel gyms, if a guy comes in wearing earbuds listening to whatever game over, its the guys that show up and you can tell who is there to work out or the guys that are fishing. Those that are fishing are very discreet so dropping keys words is in order. Once they engage in conversation it goes from there. Talk sports, politics, or even your workday are ice breakers. If the guy is someone I would like to pursue then once the conversation is comfortable I often ask if they want to get a drink. Most accept and then I know I have an interested guy. To reel them in when we have had a few beverages is say well time to go back and use myself and laugh, most say need some help. Yes guys it’s that simple, as they know that simple line is I too am fishing and want to play. Some encounters are quick blow and go, while others are really intense man play.

KDaddy23
May 2, 2019, 3:02 PM
It's not just being able to read body language - it's also being aware of your surroundings, like, who's paying a lot of attention to you; you sense that you're being watched and I know when I have this feeling, I start to look around to see who's making me feel this way and, sometimes, the person you may lock eyes with - and the person who looks away quickly - is the one who's been paying close attention to you. Some signs are, to me, kinda obvious, like the many times I've been sitting in a hotel bar that's not all that occupied, a guy comes in and takes a seat... but there's a stool between you and him. Because of situational awareness, my first thought is, "With all these empty stools at the bar, why is he sitting here?" and now he has my attention and more so if he strikes up a conversation past just being social and saying "hi" or something like that. If a conversation gets started, then it's about reading his body language, listening to what he's saying, the way he's saying stuff and in my mind, wondering if he's just being social... or he's working toward really being social - but with the understanding that I could be wrong.

Some guys are just bold; if they manage to get your attention, it won't take them long to hit on you while others are... subtle but it always comes back to what I think is a simple question: Of all the people that's there, why has this guy singled me out and is talking to me? If you're more the "hunter" type, I'd guess the easiest cruising sign you can give is to make some serious eye contact with your intended "prey;" how they react to your scrutiny is key. They may look away... but will look back to see if you're still giving them the eye and if they do, now it's all about approaching them in a non-threatening way and strike up a conversation that will hopefully get him in bed with you.

I've read of guys wearing certain things that supposedly signals interest as well as gestures that supposedly signals interest but there are so many of them that you could see them and not catch on to their meaning. It makes picking up guys and getting picked up difficult because there's no tried and true way to signal interest.

new day
May 2, 2019, 3:33 PM
Having had little bi experience, I'm in the same situation as you are. I don't have a good sense about when anyone might be checking me out, let alone another guy. I've found the initial anonymity of the online experience has been better than a pick up situation. When engaging a man online you already know he may have a lot of the same interests that you have. You can reveal things over time as you build trust and confidence. It would be hugely embarrassing to me to be wrong about a guy's interests when trying to meet a man in person.

delpark
May 2, 2019, 6:50 PM
I sometimes wear a necklace that an observant person would understand. A silk cord with a bear pendant suspended on it and a pin of a bird attached, a swallow. I am a heavy guy with a beard...

SilkyHoseLover
May 3, 2019, 3:22 PM
A silk cord with a bear pendant suspended on it and a pin of a bird attached, a swallow. I am a heavy guy with a beard...

I like your creativity, but the bear wouldn't work for me, as I'm not into bears. The swallow is good, though.

LOL -- I'd probably hang a stocking around my neck but that might be a little too obvious...