PDA

View Full Version : Are there any good ABS with glory holes in the area of New Jersey/Staten Island

Delbch
Apr 11, 2019, 2:11 PM
Traveling in a few weeks wondering if there are still some good spots in the NJ/SI areas

guywholikesboth
Apr 11, 2019, 4:24 PM
their is one on statens island it off the westshore expressway google adult shops staten island

NjbiGuy01
Apr 12, 2019, 11:17 AM
There is one on Rt-59 in Nanuet, right over the Northern NJ border in NY-State. Two floors, run by some Pakistani or Indian people who only care that your feeding the machines. Some booths have buddy booths, others not. Have fun, be safe. http://rt46video.com/ A few locations, each will vary depending on the local authorities and the limits they sometimes place on these kinds of businesses.

Delbch
Apr 12, 2019, 11:49 AM
There is one on Rt-59 in Nanuet, right over the Northern NJ border in NY-State. Two floors, run by some Pakistani or Indian people who only care that your feeding the machines. Some booths have buddy booths, others not. Have fun, be safe. http://rt46video.com/ A few locations, each will vary depending on the local authorities and the limits they sometimes place on these kinds of businesses.

Thanks but thats too far north. I was thinking mid to south Jersey.

chub-bi
Apr 12, 2019, 8:51 PM
Along the shore Videoflixx on rt 35 in Sayreville /South Amboy area
Theres another one in Brick on Chambersbridge road and one in South Toms river on Route 9
Pretty sure there’s one in Edison on Rt 1 and one in Iselin on Rt 1&9

csreef
Apr 13, 2019, 12:22 AM
I guess you are just looking to get some type of Disease. To each his own.

john1644
Mar 20, 2022, 5:15 PM
there is an ABS in Mount Holly, N.J. on Route 38. It is across from Miller Ford, a Ford dealer. it' in a little group of stores in HOLLLY PLAZA. Name Gemini, also a cigar store.
Now has a couple of new glory holes. I drained a good cock there. Still $10 to get in. Runs hot and cold. this past Sat. A real big black guy ass fucked two white guys slowly....
thrilling to watch. I was not invited to join. Maybe some day I'll get a offer...................