PDA

View Full Version : Do you find your ejaculations have little or no force?

CTmale50
Apr 3, 2019, 3:44 PM
I'm age 50 and don't currently have an active sex life...but noticing I have very little force during ejaculation when jackin off. Does anyone else experience this?

dmBINC
Apr 3, 2019, 3:54 PM
I used to (I'm 58) til I started doing Kegel exercises. Here's a link (https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/mens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-20045074)to some info on the exercises. I should add it helps increase intensity and duration of orgasms too.

csreef
Apr 3, 2019, 9:31 PM
God almighty, when I was a Teenager, I could just look at my erect penis, and shoot past my head.!

Today, Hmmm, maybe not as strong.

Youth is wasted on the Young.

bw299
Apr 3, 2019, 11:07 PM
I'm 63 now and certainly don't shoot like I did in my 20's. I could hit a fly on the wall at 10'! Now it just oozes out; maybe.....MAYBE.....one weak-ass squirt. As csreef said, youth is wasted on the young.

hardcurve
Apr 4, 2019, 10:42 AM
I'm 63 now and certainly don't shoot like I did in my 20's. I could hit a fly on the wall at 10'! Now it just oozes out; maybe.....MAYBE.....one weak-ass squirt. As csreef said, youth is wasted on the young.

Its a re-occurring theme with us older guys. I never came in huge quantities, but when younger I used to routinely hit myself on the chin with a spurt when I came. Now the spunk just flows out. On the upside, it tends to gather on the web between thumb and fore finger, which makes it easy to eat.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 4, 2019, 11:02 AM
I'm 68 and am no longer hitting myself in the chest when I jerk-off...

But the intensity depends on a lot of things, including the foreplay/build-up and whether I'm engaged in some activity that I find intensely erotic -- which usually involves me being in stockings and feeling, or being treated as, feminine. With the longer arousal, a more powerful orgasm is often the reward!

ChiefH
Apr 5, 2019, 6:57 AM
I'm 69 and I sure don't have the force or even the volume of cum I did in my 20's and 30's! I used to be able to cum multiple times in a day, now I'm lucky to cum 3 times a week!!

mike r
Apr 5, 2019, 7:41 AM
At the age of 60, I cum once a day, but the ejaculation ain't what it use to be

whistle1
Apr 5, 2019, 11:42 AM
I used to be a big cummer - at least 4-5 powerful spurts and a fairly large volume.

With age and medication though, I'm lucky if I get one good spurt...

justforfunct
Apr 6, 2019, 8:57 AM
For me it depends on how long it has been since the last time I came.

papasmurph
Apr 6, 2019, 10:00 AM
I'm approaching 63 in a couple months - sadly, this is my story as well... no more dramatic shoots... and kinda oozes out. and no more multiple orgasms, either - I hate to know that my sexual desires are declining. Well, to clarify - I still desire sex, but I don't "need" to cum as often as I used to... I'm happy to just be with someone for some affection.

mr bill
Apr 7, 2019, 5:29 AM
guess it just cums (pun intended) with age. i'm 60 and oozes out5097450974