PDA

View Full Version : Eating your own cum

Bbclvr
Mar 28, 2019, 7:24 PM
I really love eating my own cum. I haven’t had cock in a while and the taste of my cum reminds me of when I was sucking cock on a regular basis. I’m married and really haven’t had cock in a long time but really want it bad so until then my cum will have to do. What are your thoughts studs?

Leehebs
Mar 29, 2019, 5:28 AM
I have tried my own cum, but for me it does not do anything for me, I did get it swapped back to me by another guy not so long ago and that was hot.

whistle1
Mar 29, 2019, 11:35 AM
I started a thread about this on the now defunct Shybiguys.

I noted that some guys (myself included) seem to have a mental block about eating their own cum. While I'm horny and jerking off, I'm ready to slurp down that cum. Once the boys reach escape velocity however, any interest in doing so disappears immediately.

In the old days, when I could shoot ropes of cum several feet, I was able to cum directly into my mouth. Problem solved, right?

While I enjoyed seeing the cum hurtle toward my face and the feeling of it landing in my mouth, I could not get it out of there fast enough.

Many guys offered suggestions - saving some cum for later by refrigerating/freezing and then drinking the next time I was horny and jerking off. That didn't work either.

A lot of guys stated that they could easily eat another guy's cum, but not their own.

I have no need to eat my own cum - it is just interesting the psychological blocks we have.

Grant_Norman
Mar 29, 2019, 12:36 PM
Back 3 years ago when I could cum, I did like the taste of it, but didn't eat a lot of it (since I just com, the urge was bit gone). However, swallowing cum from other guys is my favorite...love to taste it, swish it around...so very, very good. My cum was good too, but again, it is so much easier to get a nice hot load out of another cock. Haven't swallowed a nice load since December...but looks like I might get a couple loads next week...can'i wait...also very slight chance might get a load tomorrow...we'll see.

KDaddy23
Mar 29, 2019, 12:52 PM
I sometimes lick my fingers clean after beating my meat but not so much as a "replacement" for getting it right from a guy's cock. Sometimes, it's to check if my stuff is tasting nasty since my wife loves to suck me off, sometimes it's easier than groping around for a towel, tissues, or toilet paper and, sure, I think my stuff tastes pretty good so why not?

Yep, that aversion after you bust is due to refraction, which makes you lose interest in doing it almost immediately but there's a moment before that hits you, a slim window where after the first shot goes flying off somewhere and you start to ooze it, that's when you go for it because if you wait until you're finished, it's probably not gonna happen unless you can "force" yourself to do it. Some guys save it for later but, in my opinion, spunk is best tasted when warm and fresh.

Tnstr8sucker
Mar 29, 2019, 1:41 PM
This will sound funny if you read my other posts. I don't like my own. It's not bad, but I just lose interest to eat it.

On the flip side, all I want to do is swallow other guys cum.

D2227s
Mar 29, 2019, 1:42 PM
I started eating mine years ago and now I can't imagine a scenario where I wouldn't...taste and satisfaction of a job well done.

I love a good cum swap / cum kiss as well, and you can't beat a cleaning up a cream pie.

It's all good for me!

cleves
Mar 30, 2019, 5:48 AM
My wife teases and denies my orgasms a couple of times a day...she sits on the edge of the bed, leans back, and pulls her knees up to her chest...I kneel on the floor between her legs and lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass, and then I stand and rub little willy on her pussy and ass. I keep going back and forth, generating lots of precum, and just before I cum, she tells me to stop. But sometimes she will allow me a ruined orgasm. I just lay little willy at the top of her pussy and 3 or 4 seconds later, cum dribbles out and runs down her pussy and on to her ass, she then makes me do my clean up duty and lick it all up. I love it.

hairy69
Mar 30, 2019, 4:33 PM
Anytime I jerk off....I always eat up the prize that cums out! Not a problem eating, and would love to find a guy to catch it in his mouth sometime, and kiss it all back to me!!

BiMMFYolo
Mar 31, 2019, 7:44 AM
It sounds like I am very like alot of the other guys here. While I love the feeling of hot spunk being shot into my mouth and swallowing, but, when it cums to my own, I lose interest just as soon as it spurts out. Lately tho, I am finding I enjoy having sex with my wife, then cuddling for a while, and feeling her juicy pussy with my fingers. I eventually get turned on again, and have no issue with diving in face first and cleaning up my own creampie. And loving the taste, by the way!

Robtiti
Mar 31, 2019, 11:01 AM
Yup, I like tasting my own pre-cum but when it comes to the prize money itself, I most of the time lose interest.

Hung4fun69
Mar 31, 2019, 6:11 PM
Eating my cum is my fix when I need cock. I also love to go down on my wife and get every drop of it. Cum smells good, taste good and feels good to me.

Cynthia_CD
Apr 2, 2019, 11:54 AM
I have tried but like so many other can't get past the first initial part. Like you really want to in the moment and nothing.

bw299
Apr 3, 2019, 11:26 PM
I have been eating my own cum since I was 13 or so. I eat it no mater where it goes; in my hand, in her pussy, on her tits, on her or my tummy, off of his cock....I never let it go to waste. My wife loves to watch me eat it it, too. But I LOVE eating another guys cum. My favorite is cumming on his cock and then sucking my cum off of his cock as he cums in my mouth. Or getting french kissed with a mouth full of cum. YUM!

Asspussy302
Apr 4, 2019, 9:31 PM
I LOVE eating my cum! Every time I masturbate I eat every drop. Before my wife and I agreed I should be pussyfree, I use to eat my cum from her pussy after we fucked.

tribi
Apr 4, 2019, 10:26 PM
I like eating my own cum, but I would rather get it straight from a cock shot in my mouth. If I could suck my own dick I would several times a day.

Sundazzled
Apr 5, 2019, 12:14 AM
Yes, I have on rare occasion swallowed my own cum. I have to be very aroused to do that, but when the mood is right, I find it very erotic. I also enjoy cum sharing and cum kisses. Years ago while playing in a threesome, the gal would watch me suck off her boyfriend, then have me kiss her deeply with his cum in my mouth.

DallasSucker
Apr 5, 2019, 11:38 AM
This will sound funny if you read my other posts. I don't like my own. It's not bad, but I just lose interest to eat it.

On the flip side, all I want to do is swallow other guys cum.

Same here, once I cum I lose all interest. But I'll suck the cum out of cocks all day

williamg
Apr 6, 2019, 11:24 AM
I eat my own cum whenever I masturbate. One way to enjoy it is to massage the prostate to get it. I can hands free cum this way small amounts multiple times. So since I've not fully orgasmed, the want for the seman remains. I also find that because I tasting is over a period, the desire remains. I would love to do this with another guy.

Bisexual 69
Apr 7, 2019, 2:03 AM
Îmi place sperma

zbi73
Jun 9, 2019, 6:00 AM
I like the taste of my precum.

GayGuy04
Jun 9, 2019, 8:34 AM
I've tasted my own a few times after I get off

Robocock
Jun 12, 2019, 11:03 AM
I like it on cashew nuts.. lol..
Makes them more creamy..

Spininmywheels
Jun 12, 2019, 11:25 AM
I have eaten my own cum several times but as most guys have stated there interest wanes after orgasm.
However I do enjoy snowballing after a woman gives me a BJ and cleaning up a cream pie.

Wannatrybi714
Jun 12, 2019, 2:49 PM
I really enjoy eating my own cum and do on a regular basis. I would much rather take it straight from the tap of another married guy. The way his cock swells and starts to throb as he released his sweet cream is more enjoyable than eating my own.

mike r
Jun 12, 2019, 4:34 PM
Eating my own cum is like drinking non alcoholic beer --what's the point? I want my tongue covered in another guys cum and although I haven't this particular experience yet, I want to kiss a guy with cum on my lips and tongue.

mcvic
Jun 12, 2019, 4:50 PM
Not sure why we want to eat until the spasms cum, and then lose the desire, but it's true for most I think. What I have found, tho, is that if I edge until it just has to sort of spill over - ooze out, I can eat it all. If there are spasm then that desire to eat evaporates. Occasionally, I can manage to have that spill-over, oozy cum and can eat it all.

siryder
Jun 13, 2019, 1:30 PM
Yes I do. Maybe I am the oddity but cumming doesn't lessen my desire. Why I don't mind cumming first if I am with someone to trade blowjobs.

Binnacle
Jun 13, 2019, 6:44 PM
Love cleaning my wife up, my cum tastes best when mixed with her pussy juices!

hairy69
Jun 15, 2019, 6:05 AM
Yes I do. Maybe I am the oddity but cumming doesn't lessen my desire. Why I don't mind cumming first if I am with someone to trade blowjobs.
Would love to have you cum first and then finish me off!! Sounds like a great time!

dickneeder
Jun 16, 2019, 12:36 AM
Always have always will. I can't imagine wasting ANY cum.

JeffT
Sep 3, 2019, 11:51 AM
Wife likes having her pussy licked and sucked after I cum in her. Always tastes great.

Cum1st
Sep 3, 2019, 9:48 PM
I don't like to waste any. I haven't had another man's cock in years. It's nothing like helping a man cum in my mouth, but it brings back good memories. And the taste lingers.

zbi73
Sep 4, 2019, 2:48 AM
The problem I always had was whilst I was masturbating, eating my pre-cum wasn't an issue, I was horny and I liked the taste, but once I ejaculated, the horniness was gone and so to the desire to eat it. I don't often eat my own cum due to this loss of desire (working on it), but when I have, I don't mind the taste.

Arsamatoria
Sep 4, 2019, 1:34 PM
I don’t always eat my cum, but I lap up my pre-cum like it’s a delicacy.

bigpop56
Sep 4, 2019, 2:11 PM
ive eat my cum from pussy and from mouths and tasted another guys cum. its not bad at all

BeauKnerr
Sep 4, 2019, 5:44 PM
I wish I knew how much of my own cum I have swallowed over the last 35+ years, since I started doing it as a teen. Most of it consisted of edging out a couple of spurts without a full orgasm, which as many have pointed out can dampen the desire. I also learned to suck myself at a young age and have been doing it since. Several times, and more so in later years, I have been able to swallow after sucking myself to completion. If I’m not ultra-horny, I might back off from swallowing once I cum in my mouth. But, there have been so many times when I’m so horny that I just keep sucking and swallowing right through the full orgasm. It’s such a rush!

Another thing I have done is to save up a load or several, usually by freezing them. Then I would later thaw the cum and dip my cock into it and/or smear it all over my cock and then suck it off of my cock, until it was all used up. It was so hot tasting and feeling that silky sperm as I sucked myself eventually to render a fresh hot load. I could entertain myself for hours. Lol

dickneeder
Sep 4, 2019, 8:45 PM
I have from almost the beginning unless someone else is... always have always will.

hbgbiguy
Sep 5, 2019, 8:41 AM
I almost always eat my own load after jerking off. I will also eat my load out of my wife's pussy. From time to time when playing with a guy I will cum all over his cock and then lick his cock clean.

ncbymail
Sep 5, 2019, 7:30 PM
Yes, at least 50% of the time I jack off, which is 2 or 3 times a week. More when I can't find dick to suck. From a nice dick is my favorite delivery method but not always available like mine is! I think mine tastes great.

eager4cum
Sep 6, 2019, 9:43 AM
I really love eating my own cum. I haven’t had cock in a while and the taste of my cum reminds me of when I was sucking cock on a regular basis. I’m married and really haven’t had cock in a long time but really want it bad so until then my cum will have to do. What are your thoughts studs?
my thoughts are very similar. I too eat my own cum for two reasons. one is the same as you, has been a long time since I was sucking cum from my best friend and is a great way to relive those memories. two is that I just plain love eating my cum. I started back when I was 12 and just wanted to clean up and it just grew into a fetish for me.

Bottomhubby
Sep 21, 2019, 10:53 AM
My wife makes sure I eat all my cum after she allows me to cum which is maybe on e a month. She Jack's me off while either finger fu king my asspussy or ramming me with a dildo. Then when I start to cum she stops jacking so she can use her hand to catch my cummies and then has me lick it out of her hand and tell her thank you for making me a pussy free sissy.

Tnstr8sucker
Sep 23, 2019, 7:52 AM
Having always chickened out due to loss of interest after I cum, I ended up doing it a couple times recently. I have a regular fwb (my favorite actually) that is into trying new things and some kink. I like a dom type that takes control and I like feeling like im being used/forced. Not so much physically, but mentally.

He had an idea recently that was hot. In the middle of sucking him, he took over sucking me and got me pretty close. Then he laid down and said "I want you to jerk off and cum all over my cock, then get down and suck me off" That sent my mind wild. I shoot really big loads so all of that consolidated in one area would be a lot of cum. Jerking off, my mind was racing because I knew there was no way I could leave him hanging since the whole purpose of our meets is to end up swallowing his load. I knew that as soon as I came, I would immediately not want to do it.

That made me shoot and sure enough, as soon as I did, I looked down and saw his hard cock covered in a huge amount of cum and I suddenly had no interest at the moment. He grabbed my head and shoved his cock in my mouth and made me start sucking the cum off of it and within a minute I was totally into it. I sucked all of my cum off and swallowed it and not long after he pushed down my throat and shot his load. It was great. We did it again the next time and now I want to do it as part of my regular play.

That was a totally different "forced" scenario. The ones i role play where I am "forced" to suck a cock, are really just play, because obviously i cant be really forced to do something i already want to do. But in this situation, i really did feel helpless and forced for real, because I didnt want to do it.

Zoom1969
Sep 28, 2019, 10:54 AM
When I jerk / jack off I get really aroused at the thought of eating my own cum! But then most of the time once I ejaculate I lose interest. If I am with someone it seems like I am able to do it. I frotted with a buddy a little over a month ago... I came on his dick. Then I gave him a blowjob. I was so aroused that I was blowing him and tasting my own cum! And then a few minutes later he blew his load. I was so turned on that our cum was mixed together in my mouth that I was able to get off again!!

stonebow
Sep 28, 2019, 6:59 PM
I can relate to being turned on at the thought of eating your own load but there's that old refractory thing. That's why I mostly don't do it when I jerk off.....but get me with another person, male or female.... and it's a different story! Why just the other day I was with my lady friend and as I neared orgasm I asked where she'd like it. She said it was a shame she couldn't have it in her pussy and her mouth too. I told her it might be arranged and after I shot my load inside her I went down on her and lapped up every drop. Then gave her a big sloppy cum covered kiss. She loved it! We'll likely do that again. I love to swallow another guy's cum....I mean, it's just how a blowjob is done!

Roxxi
Sep 29, 2019, 12:44 PM
While masturbating, I eat my precum, and when I shoot my load I figure why let it go to waste :tongue:

Roxxi
Sep 29, 2019, 12:47 PM
I agree! I notice you are located in Arizona also...would like to taste yours sometime :tongue:

Bidirectional4u
Oct 3, 2019, 8:38 PM
I would love to do this, but for some reason as soon as I cum, all interest is gone, I gotta get over this somehow.... the idea of it turns me and the wife on.

SilkyHoseLover
Oct 4, 2019, 11:07 AM
I gotta get over this somehow.... the idea of it turns me and the wife on.

Have you tried sampling your pre-cum? It's a good way to get started, for a several reasons. First, it's a different texture and taste than cum. And it's easier to overcome the psychological barrier, because it appears before you orgasm, while you're still working up the excitement. Rub some around on the glans, where it feels much like a fine lubricant, then bring your fingers to your mouth and savor the taste! Another plus -- there's (usually) far less precum than actual cum, so you're working your way up to it.

It's very cool that your wife is excited at the thought of you doing it -- use that to help you get over the hump! Dozens of guys would love to be in your position!

Tnstr8sucker
Oct 5, 2019, 10:20 PM
I still cant eat my own if not forced.

Cravencock
Oct 6, 2019, 12:28 PM
The problem I always had was whilst I was masturbating, eating my pre-cum wasn't an issue, I was horny and I liked the taste, but once I ejaculated, the horniness was gone and so to the desire to eat it. I don't often eat my own cum due to this loss of desire (working on it), but when I have, I don't mind the taste.

Exactly how I feel .. always wondered if that was normal to lose the desire so quickly. On my few hookups with men as soon as I cum I feel ashamed and almost disgusted on what I just did. I think I'll stick with being the sucker rather than the suckee ..unless he cums first!

Cravencock
Oct 6, 2019, 12:32 PM
I would love to do this, but for some reason as soon as I cum, all interest is gone, I gotta get over this somehow.... the idea of it turns me and the wife on.

Like I mentioned in another reply the same happens with me. It must be somewhat normal. I need to master the technique of lifting my hips over my head as I cum so I can catch it in my mouth. I imagine it would be hot to 69 and cum at the same time. That rush you get when you cum coupled with the bigger rush of a fat cock squirting in your mouth.. hot!!

cbxer66
Oct 6, 2019, 12:42 PM
Like I mentioned in another reply the same happens with me. It must be somewhat normal. I need to master the technique of lifting my hips over my head as I cum so I can catch it in my mouth. I imagine it would be hot to 69 and cum at the same time. That rush you get when you cum coupled with the bigger rush of a fat cock squirting in your mouth.. hot!!

That would be what is known as the Plow position in Yoga. If one does it every day, as a stretching exercise, you can get the end of your hard cock fairly close to your mouth. Myself, about two inches. Oh so close.

zbi73
Oct 7, 2019, 3:32 AM

Tried it, failed, just not flexible enough and I don't think there would be any chance of me mastering it. I'd put my back out.

Bidirectional4u
Oct 14, 2019, 11:28 PM
oh I love tasting my precum, i don't have any issues there, but for the life of me as soon as I cum the desire fades. until i can get over that, i'll continue to look for a couple guys that can come and play with the wife and I, we love that.

James000
Oct 17, 2019, 3:04 PM
Well written Im with you totally on this.

csreef
Oct 17, 2019, 5:44 PM
When I was thirteen, and starting to masturbate, I would eat my cum. Today, if I'm jerking off, I'll taste my preum.

Biwolf
Oct 17, 2019, 7:10 PM
Never have, and don't think I ever will. Does not appeal to me.

borntosuckcock
Oct 17, 2019, 7:45 PM
From the first time that I could cum as a kid, I would lick the cum from my hand. Love to take loads from other guys and eat it out of a pissy I’ve just fucked. Found that I loved cum from sucking older men when I was a kid.

Flypaper
Oct 18, 2019, 12:34 PM
When I was thirteen, and starting to masturbate, I would eat my cum. Today, if I'm jerking off, I'll taste my preum.

I like to lick my precum off my fingers. Another guy on the forum convinced me to freeze some and try it later in a drink. BlecH! Wasted scotch...

Intoone
Oct 18, 2019, 11:42 PM
I can’t do it .......

happymex
Oct 23, 2019, 3:53 PM
I sucked my first cock when I was fifteen and loved the cum he fed me. I had a very hard time eating my own load. I would also lose interest after I came and didn't do it. One day I laid on the floor and put my lags over my head and jacked off when I came I shot my load directly into my mouth and had no choice but to swallow. After that I would cum in the palm of my hand and quickly lick it up. Now I have no problem eating cum and Love doing so.

Into_A_Lot37
Oct 25, 2019, 10:16 PM
I slurp down my cum everytime I jerk it. When I was young 14-16 I used to suck my own cock but never ate my own cum. I would build myself up but when I started to climax I would pull out. Of course some would still get in mouth or I would shoot a hot sticky load on my face but never swallowed. I miss those days.

Intoone
Oct 26, 2019, 2:28 PM
I still can not do it

zbi73
Oct 26, 2019, 2:31 PM
I still can not do it

I struggle to do it too. Whilst I have on a couple of occasions and enjoyed it, it's the lack of desire once I cum that causes the issue. Have you tried to eat your precum? Baby steps.

Intoone
Oct 26, 2019, 2:45 PM
I can’t I don’t understand why ....... I also may an attempt on going down on a guy and I couldn’t do it

zbi73
Oct 26, 2019, 2:53 PM
May just take you some more time, I wouldn't force it, let it happen naturally on your own terms is the only thing I can suggest here. I have zero experience in this department. I haven't sucked a cock before either but thought I'd try to get used to my own cum first. I eat my precum daily so I thought it would be a easy to eat the finished product, it is not. I totally understand where you're coming from.

Intoone
Nov 5, 2019, 9:03 PM
Yeah it just does happen for me

BiInIowa
Nov 6, 2019, 12:20 AM
Eat mine everytime I start feeling like I need to suck a guy off! Married to and miss the cock...

2holer
Nov 6, 2019, 5:25 AM
Im in the same boat I dont another mans cock as much a id like cuz my wife she knows Im a anal slut but she dont like me to go out with other men

love2godown
Nov 6, 2019, 8:08 AM
havent tryed it but wonder about ,i never seen a man eat his own cum

JeffT
Jan 7, 2020, 12:21 PM
Love cleaning up my wife's pussy. Cum mixed with her juices tastes great.

Zeeke
Jan 7, 2020, 4:16 PM
I love eating mine off my wife. She loves it also

SlowNEZ
Jan 10, 2020, 4:07 PM
I have posted this in another thread, but it bears repeating for those who are post-orgasm squeamish.
When I masturbate, I suck on a realistic silicone dildo until I am ready to cum. I then squirt my load into a ‘cocktail’ glass. When the notorious post-orgasm refractory period passes, and I am feeling horny, I dip the dildo into the cum, lick it off the tip, then re-dip for more. Yummm ... I savor every last drop. (This is great, but I am so-looking-forward tasting someone else’s liquid).

Tonycurinmass00
Jan 13, 2020, 11:59 PM
I have posted this in another thread, but it bears repeating for those who are post-orgasm squeamish.
When I masturbate, I suck on a realistic silicone dildo until I am ready to cum. I then squirt my load into a ‘cocktail’ glass. When the notorious post-orgasm refractory period passes, and I am feeling horny, I dip the dildo into the cum, lick it off the tip, then re-dip for more. Yummm ... I savor every last drop. (This is great, but I am so-looking-forward tasting someone else’s liquid).

I've also done this. Although I used a small plate. It's amazing how hot it is to do. Just wish the cum was warmer when doing it.

biwmtrucker44
Jan 14, 2020, 10:51 AM
When I masturbate, I suck on a realistic silicone dildo until I am ready to cum. I then squirt my load into a ‘cocktail’ glass. When the notorious post-orgasm refractory period passes, and I am feeling horny, I dip the dildo into the cum, lick it off the tip, then re-dip for more. Yummm ... I savor every last drop. (This is great, but I am so-looking-forward tasting someone else’s liquid). I got to try this sometime

Neonaught
Jan 14, 2020, 11:57 AM
I don't eat my entire load due to the drop in desire after climax that everyone else has mentioned. If I am edging and get close to cumming and a little squirt is produced I will eat that. I also like to use my precum as lube to play with my very sensitive nipples and enjoy the sweet taste of it. Sperm cells do not swim until they are ejaculated and come into contact with precum; this activates them to start swimming.

Warmnsalty
Jan 14, 2020, 3:30 PM
I used to LOVE eating my own, but as I've aged my loads have gotten small and very thin.. no texture... used to shoot great loads loved jerking into my mouth. Now I'm a total cum slut and crave a load daily, don't get as much as I'd like but keep trying :)

colfax129
Jan 14, 2020, 4:39 PM
Drink pineapple juice for a few days. Cum into a cup, and pour it into a pre-frozen shot glass. Add another load to the frozen shot glass the next day. The following day, pull it out of the freezer and thaw it out by placing the glass into a coffee mug containing hot water. As you do so, immediately begin watching your favorite cum eating / cock sucking encouragement video. The cum will take about 5 minutes to thaw. When it's almost completely thawed, pour it into your mouth as you stroke yourself. Don't swallow it! Roll it around in your mouth while you watch and stroke. Tip your head back and gargle it, so your throat is coated. Make it last by swallowing just a little. You will be incredibly horny now! When you feel that you can't take it anymore, swallow the rest. You will love it!

borntosuckcock
Jan 14, 2020, 6:47 PM
Love my cum, been eating it since I could first cum.

dowmass
Jan 15, 2020, 5:39 AM
I have tasted my own cum. Honestly it tasted sweet.

jamie63
Jan 15, 2020, 7:31 AM
...i never ate/drank/swallowed my own cum when i was still a smoker and social drinker, but since giving up both, i've discovered my cum tastes much much better, and is a lot sweeter!

greengrow
Jan 22, 2020, 4:11 PM
I eat my own ejaculate , my girlfriend knows I love to eat creampie and snowballs , and she accepts me for my kinks

dave347
Feb 14, 2021, 2:17 PM
My situation does not allow me many opportunities to get with other men. There I times when I am craving to suck someone and swallow their cum, but cannot get away. I took to finding a way to capture some of that experience.

My diet has always been a lot of fruit and vegetables along with cinnamon and a few other spices. I read where it makes your cum taste better, but lost all desire to try it once I came. I watched a few videos of guys with their legs over their head cumming into their own mouths and decided to do the same. After a week or so of stretching exercises, I was able to get my dick within 6 inches or so from my mouth.

I went into the bedroom, threw my legs over my head, and positioned my dick over my mouth. I began with my eyes closed fantasizing that I was maturbating another man. As I got closer to cumming, I opened my eyes just as I started to cum. The feeling was amazing watching the cum spurt out that close to my face and then flow into my mouth. It kept cumming more than I expected. I swallowed a couple of times between spurts and then squeezed out as much as I could.

There was a light, creamy texture to it and did not taste bad at all. I was surprised by the amount, though. I do this regularly now due to the way we have to live, but while it does not take the place of having another man there, I do like how my cum tastes and enjoy the moment I swallow it all.

cbxer66
Feb 14, 2021, 4:48 PM
I do it occasionally. Can't do it after the shot, have to take it straight from the spigot. I can still, at 69 do the Yoga plow position. Works great for taking a shot. I usually just use my Fleshlight Flight and leave the end cap off. And when orgasm happens, plant the end against my mouth and suck on it like sucking cum out of a pussy you've just fucked.

BrokenQuill
Feb 16, 2021, 4:21 AM
I enjoy eating my own cum on a regular basis. Waste not want not ;)

BiPornFan
Apr 15, 2021, 4:14 AM
Drink pineapple juice for a few days. Cum into a cup, and pour it into a pre-frozen shot glass. Add another load to the frozen shot glass the next day. The following day, pull it out of the freezer and thaw it out by placing the glass into a coffee mug containing hot water. As you do so, immediately begin watching your favorite cum eating / cock sucking encouragement video. The cum will take about 5 minutes to thaw. When it's almost completely thawed, pour it into your mouth as you stroke yourself. Don't swallow it! Roll it around in your mouth while you watch and stroke. Tip your head back and gargle it, so your throat is coated. Make it last by swallowing just a little. You will be incredibly horny now! When you feel that you can't take it anymore, swallow the rest. You will love it!

This sounds amazing! Gotta try!

Neonaught
Apr 15, 2021, 9:12 AM
I love to lube my very sensitive nipples with precum as well as licking the precum from a finger. Sometimes i will take a taste of the load at the end but never eat it all. Cum from another guy's cock is a different story. I'll eat it all and keep trying for more until he stops me.

BiPornFan
Apr 16, 2021, 12:20 AM
Did not chicken out last night. Had a small taste of my cum, a couple of fingertips worth. Ate all my precum. Making progress... baby steps.

KDaddy23
Apr 16, 2021, 6:04 PM
Did not chicken out last night. Had a small taste of my cum, a couple of fingertips worth. Ate all my precum. Making progress... baby steps.

How was it for you?

BiPornFan
Apr 17, 2021, 4:23 AM
How was it for you?

Honestly working up to ejaculation was a thrill, lots of precum. At time of ejaculation, still seemed a little forced. Did it again today, tasted more actual cum today. Didn’t swallow, ended up spitting & brushing my teeth/mouth afterwards. The anticipation is still the most exciting part. It’s a mind fuck.

Cynthia_CD
Apr 18, 2021, 8:24 AM
I almost took my whole load the other night but only got a little more than a taste. I did swallow, wasn't that bad really.

The funny part the other night was the insane amount of pre-cum I produced though but I guess that can be accounted for because I spent the entire day chatting with people and looking at porn.