PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest Fetish for a Feeder

Blondeblowjob7
Feb 28, 2019, 12:46 PM
Male cocksuckers, what is the strangest fetish that you’ve run into from guys you’ve given blowjobs to? I’ll start out the conversation. Numerous people have told me that unlike most men I actually look very attractive looking in turtleneck shirts and sweaters. So I wear a lot of turtlenecks, because I love them, and many people have said that I look really good in them. I started sucking dick my junior year of college. My second feeder wanted me to give him blowjobs while weaing very tight collars, especially turtleneck collars. Fortunately wearing tight turtlenecks have never bothered me, even extremely tight wool turtleneck collars. I thought that it was a very odd request that didn’t do much for me sexually, but it made my feeder very happy. As a submissive cocksucker making my feeder happy as I worship his dick with my mouth makes me feel very happy. I did think at times that there was something kinky about bobbing my head up and down his big cock while wearing extremely tight turtleneck collars, but it didn’t really turn me on. I didn’t think it was anything strange, because people had previously complimented the way I look in turtlenecks. So I never questioned the request. Looking back at that time, I’m going to surmise that for it was some type of mild bondage fetish for my feeder. So what strange requests have you other cocksuckers had from your feeders?

grstinc
Feb 28, 2019, 3:49 PM
I'm not sure if this is really a fetish, but the guy I suck regularly likes things a certain way. I lay on the bed, fully clothed. He gets naked and lays on top of me in the 69 position, and puts a large pillow across my legs. He then fucks my mouth non-stop like it's a pussy, until he cums. Then he gets dressed and leaves without saying a word. I did ask once, by email, why he likes it that way. He said he likes to think he's fucking a woman, versus a guys mouth. And doing it the way we do makes him feel less "gay".

SilkyHoseLover
Mar 2, 2019, 6:59 AM
To each his/her own, but I wouldn't care for that kind of treatment. I like someone who is friendly and open during play. He doesn't have to be a nonstop talker, but it's nice to know that he's having as much fun as I am. Sounds like he has self-image issues.

softheart
Mar 2, 2019, 9:31 PM
Actually, I do have one. I prefer a man who has not had a vasectomy.

Tight1-4u
Mar 2, 2019, 10:57 PM
I am sub kinky so I like it kinda on the wild rougher side.. love to be man handled.. spanked my hair pulled and choked a little.. I love my man to be in charge and take what he wants.. use me well, hard and deep!! Make me his bitch!!

softheart
Mar 5, 2019, 1:14 PM
I am sub kinky so I like it kinda on the wild rougher side.. love to be man handled.. spanked my hair pulled and choked a little.. I love my man to be in charge and take what he wants.. use me well, hard and deep!! Make me his bitch!!

Yes. Same here. I like to feel an man's weight on me as he exerts control and holds me like prey as he fucks me.

I got date raped once, so I'll pass on the choking! :o

Leo Rabbit
Mar 2, 2021, 12:07 PM
Actually, I do have one. I prefer a man who has not had a vasectomy.

SoftHeart, just out of curiosity can you share why? I'm considering a vasectomy because we are done having kids...but I'm a bit nervous and wonder how it will effect my sexuality.

Jozyxt
Mar 2, 2021, 12:39 PM
SoftHeart, just out of curiosity can you share why? I'm considering a vasectomy because we are done having kids...but I'm a bit nervous and wonder how it will effect my sexuality.

My vasectomy affected my psychological enjoyment of sex. There was something special knowing that every time I fucked my wife she might get pregnant, even while being on the pill. Afterwards, that particular risky aspect of sex and the intimacy that goes with it was gone. The physical feeling of the orgasm didn't seem to be any different after the V.

cbxer66
Mar 2, 2021, 12:39 PM

Kind of curious about that myself. I don't know what affect a vasectomy has on output. Is it still white? Is it missing something since the "swimmers" will not be there any more? As a guy who likes the taste of cum when directly injected into my mouth, and I even taste of my own every time I play with myself, I wonder if it just wouldn't be the same after a vasectomy. Would it be all clear, basically like precum? Label me curious.

Oh yeah, lastly. Since it is the build up of excess semen that causes me to start waking in the mornings with wood, even at near 60, does the lack of "swimmers" result in a lesser desire for sex? I mean, myself, I can't go four days without a release. My cock starts begging for it by day 3. And my piss gets excessively foamy since my body is eliminating excess sperm. What a waste of good semen.