PDA

View Full Version : Married but need homo relief

Birobertb
Feb 28, 2019, 9:05 AM
Anybody ever go to a gay masage for their gay relief. Even though im more into women i find it harder to keep resisting cock than other pussy. Dont want to cheat or anymore go to gay sauna. Its obviously a male prostitute really and would be a form of cheating, but it would also be a therapy. Every few months or so would be good enough. Seriously thinking about it.

Realist
Feb 28, 2019, 9:43 AM
There's been treads about our sexual pendulums...regarding how our desire will become more, or less, leaning toward our gay, or heterosexual yearnings. I think all bisexuals experience this...I know I do/did. When I was married, I succumbed to these temptations, so I understand your needs.

However, I can't advocate living that way, but I do understand the pressures are sometimes too much to bare. When I was under those pressures, I developed a relationship with another married guy, who was in the same situation. We were secret partners for over 10 years. He was safe, sane, and squeaky clean. Neither of us wanted to bring home an STD, or worse, so we remained exclusive.

If you feel compelled to enjoy male companionship, my unasked-for advice would be to find a partner, who you can trust, and stick with him! Having sex with anyone you don't know well, is similar to carrying a hand grenade with the pin pulled....very dangerous!

Good luck!

papasmurph
Feb 28, 2019, 10:26 AM
Very much need male companionship in many forms... I don't know if it can be classified as specifically gay, although I won't deny that I lean gay even though I am married to a woman. I crave several levels of male interaction - from having a fun conversation, laughs - a beer with a buddy - to going for the guy's cock - and getting my oral fix - to just having a close friend or lover who will hold my hand and listen to me... My relationship with other women does not include this. My wife is my everything - but, she does not provide everything I need

Grant_Norman
Feb 28, 2019, 2:18 PM
Very much need male companionship in many forms... I don't know if it can be classified as specifically gay, although I won't deny that I lean gay even though I am married to a woman. I crave several levels of male interaction - from having a fun conversation, laughs - a beer with a buddy - to going for the guy's cock - and getting my oral fix - to just having a close friend or lover who will hold my hand and listen to me... My relationship with other women does not include this. My wife is my everything - but, she does not provide everything I need

Know how you feel, Papa...my guys at gym are good friends...we've never approached the "gay' thing at all, and while I do appreciate their friendship, I would suck either of them at a moments notice. Haven't been seeing my two regulars...just too much effort to drive an hour round trip and have told them if they come to me, I'll suck them anytime...guess as long as I drove and showed up at their place was fine with them. Of course, they suck each other off all the time so I'm really not needed...so far, no guy sex in 2019...but always available...sure miss CL

Birobertb
Mar 5, 2019, 8:40 AM
There's been treads about our sexual pendulums...regarding how our desire will become more, or less, leaning toward our gay, or heterosexual yearnings. I think all bisexuals experience this...I know I do/did. When I was married, I succumbed to these temptations, so I understand your needs.

However, I can't advocate living that way, but I do understand the pressures are sometimes too much to bare. When I was under those pressures, I developed a relationship with another married guy, who was in the same situation. We were secret partners for over 10 years. He was safe, sane, and squeaky clean. Neither of us wanted to bring home an STD, or worse, so we remained exclusive.

If you feel compelled to enjoy male companionship, my unasked-for advice would be to find a partner, who you can trust, and stick with him! Having sex with anyone you don't know well, is similar to carrying a hand grenade with the pin pulled....very dangerous!

Good luck!

Good advice, ill take it

Leehebs
Mar 6, 2019, 3:26 AM
Quite a lot of good advice , I myself prefer LTR with someone I can trust, but we are all different, so if your in need of a guy fix then there is nothing at all wrong with going to massage with benefits. Enjoy what you can when you can.