PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to get fucked between the legs?

Billybuck55428
Feb 22, 2019, 4:29 PM
I had a friend who I would like to lay on top of me and slide his cock between my legs just under my balls and fuck me until he would cum. Sometimes he would pull out and cum on my cock and stomach. I liked it better from the front because my hard cock was between us and sometimes I would cum just feeling his hard cock between my legs.
The first time this happened was when my dad,whom I slept with put his hard cock up against my ass one night. We both only wore night shirts to bed, no bottoms. I think he thought I was asleep. I moved a little so his cock was pressing between my balls and my ass. He just slowly humped me and had a lot of precum lubing me up. After a little while I just slid my assback towards him so his big cock slid between my legs. I then closed my legs togeather and squeezed his cock as hard as I could. It felt so big compared to mine. I'm not sure if he knew I was awake or not but he kept slowly thrusting till he shot his load all over my balls and ass. I pretended to wake up then and he appoligised and used his underwear to wipe me clean. After that first time I asked him to do it again and he would reach around and hold my cock and jack me. He died in a car crash about a year later and I think I wanted my friend to do it because I missed him. I have a cock shaped vibrating dildo that I use now when I jack off. I lube it up with Alboline and thrust it between my legs as I jack off using a well lubed Flesh light on my cock.

KDaddy23
Feb 22, 2019, 5:53 PM
It can be quite pleasant

Flypaper
Feb 22, 2019, 9:48 PM
Yes I like it a lot. The closest I’ve come to taking cock in my ass was with my guy on top of me missionary style, sliding along my balls and gliding between my cheeks.

Its an intimacy thing. I want to look into your eyes whether I am on top or on bottom. I love to see the eyes roll at orgasm.

Tight1-4u
Feb 22, 2019, 10:46 PM
yes I do like to be fucked there.. have had a few guys like to lube me up and slide in between my legs and fuck me like this as fore play to really fucking me in my pussy.. being submissive bottom I love to give into most anything my lovers want.. this is another way to show submission to my man..

BottomCruiser
Feb 23, 2019, 12:30 AM
Um yeah! I like bending over for him because I love how it feels when he positions himself behind me. Then his hands roaming all over me when he's fucking me. I don't do it anymore though. I only suck dick.

hung4you
Feb 23, 2019, 5:07 AM
In collage that is exactly how it started for me, my roommate who I shall refer to as the teacher had the skills of a master in bed, he knew how to relax you and enjoy the moment. Even though I was fucking every girl I could get ahold of there were some dry spells which afforded me the opportunity to experiment, and he was the 1st that took me to a whole new level. After becoming very confident in my cock sucking and swallowing skills I was introduced to his vast experience as he would position me on my belly close my legs and work his cock In my ass crack and the head of his cock smashing my nut sack and feeling his cock throb as it unloaded was an awesome feeling. To this very day my regular often gets off this way and I enjoy it.

papasmurph
Feb 23, 2019, 2:52 PM
I had a friend who I would like to lay on top of me and slide his cock between my legs just under my balls and fuck me until he would cum. Sometimes he would pull out and cum on my cock and stomach. I liked it better from the front because my hard cock was between us and sometimes I would cum just feeling his hard cock between my legs.
The first time this happened was when my dad,whom I slept with put his hard cock up against my ass one night. We both only wore night shirts to bed, no bottoms. I think he thought I was asleep. I moved a little so his cock was pressing between my balls and my ass. He just slowly humped me and had a lot of precum lubing me up. After a little while I just slid my assback towards him so his big cock slid between my legs. I then closed my legs togeather and squeezed his cock as hard as I could. It felt so big compared to mine. I'm not sure if he knew I was awake or not but he kept slowly thrusting till he shot his load all over my balls and ass. I pretended to wake up then and he appoligised and used his underwear to wipe me clean. After that first time I asked him to do it again and he would reach around and hold my cock and jack me. He died in a car crash about a year later and I think I wanted my friend to do it because I missed him. I have a cock shaped vibrating dildo that I use now when I jack off. I lube it up with Alboline and thrust it between my legs as I jack off using a well lubed Flesh light on my cock. I'm sorry to hear that your dad passed away, especially suddenly in a tragic way... I bet that was quite an experience to be with him that way. My dad left me when I was 12, just as I was beginning my journey toward manhood - I've shared with some of my friends that I always felt like I had "daddy" issues - I needed to be loved by a man. It doesn't strike me as a bad thing at all to be loved by your father that way, and feel his cock pressing against your ass. I am sure there are people who would say that is bad, but the way you shared it made is sound very special. thank you for sharing it.

papasmurph
Feb 23, 2019, 2:56 PM
The first few times I went that far with a guy - I was afraid of letting him penetrate my ass with his cock. So, I really enjoyed that feeling of his sliding it under my balls, and between my cheeks. I love the feeling of a man penetrating my ass with his cock. When you are with a man who knows what he's doing, and does it right - there is nothing better than that feeling of him on top of me, and feeling his hard cock pressing along my ass and rubbing against my balls.

guywholikesboth
Feb 24, 2019, 12:25 PM
I was at the boys club in the shower with a friend he said want t play girl I said whats that he said l should lay down on back and he got on top of me his cock was hard he stuck it between my legs and started to hump me aft about 5 min he said your turn and layed on his back and I stuck my hard little cock in between his legs I started to hump him faster and had my first dry orgasim we were both 11

underwood
Feb 24, 2019, 3:08 PM
i had the same thing happen 2 me dad an mom was fighting dad was in my bed done the same thing loved it mmmmmmm

KDaddy23
Feb 24, 2019, 3:43 PM
I discovered that just because a guy couldn't get his dick in my butt didn't mean that it didn't feel good to have him on top of me and humping away between my butt cheeks and feeling his dick pressing and bumping against my hole and sometimes that felt better than having a dick inside me.

playful808
Feb 24, 2019, 4:38 PM
From Wikipedia:

Intercrural sex - in which a male places the penis between the receiving partner's thighs (often with lubrication) and thrusts to create friction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

"Intercrural sex has been proposed as an important part of the sexual lives of a handful of notable historical figures known or thought to have been homosexual or bisexual. According to his biographer Richard Ellmann, Oscar Wilde was introduced to intercrural sex by Robert Baldwin Ross, and it appears to have been his preferred activity, even over oral sex. Shaka Zulu is speculated to have encouraged intercrural sex among his troops to "create intimacy and loyalty." Quotes attributed to the Cynic philosophers regarding Alexander the Great, made both during and after his lifetime, seem to presume intercrural sex between Alexander and Hephaestion. Similarly, comments made by a bedmate about Abraham Lincoln's thighs led to speculation of intercrural sex between the two in C. A. Tripp's 2005 novel The Intimate World of Abraham Lincoln."

Bi_Dave
Feb 24, 2019, 10:24 PM
I absolutely love it. I like it from the front. All lubed up and feeling his cock head enter my ass crack but not into my ass. The feeling of his hot cum between my cheeks sometimes makes me cum.

Flypaper
Feb 25, 2019, 7:49 PM
We all agreee, I think. It’s pleasurable to have our or use his cheeks for stimulation, I haven’t penetrated a guy anally, so fucking this way to me is very intimate, give and receive both.

yes I do like to be fucked there.. have had a few guys like to lube me up and slide in between my legs and fuck me like this as fore play to really fucking me in my pussy.. being submissive bottom I love to give into most anything my lovers want.. this is another way to show submission to my man..

I discovered that just because a guy couldn't get his dick in my butt didn't mean that it didn't feel good to have him on top of me and humping away between my butt cheeks and feeling his dick pressing and bumping against my hole and sometimes that felt better than having a dick inside me.

I absolutely love it. I like it from the front. All lubed up and feeling his cock head enter my ass crack but not into my ass. The feeling of his hot cum between my cheeks sometimes makes me cum.

Basin_Bouy
Feb 26, 2019, 2:57 PM
I am a total Bottom guy that LOVES to have a cock in my ass! I had a 71 year old lover (I am 58), and he would roll me over and fuck me on my stomach like there was no tomorrow. I would love to let him fuck me and there I would roll him off and I would climb on top of him and ride him senseless. As soon as I sat on his cock, my eyes would roll into the back of my head (literaly). One day, he pushed me off on to my back and got me to keep my legs shut tightly (sometimes he would tie then shut), and fucked me between my legs. We were passionately kissing and I was twisting his nipples. It was PURE ECSTASY when he blew his load between my legs and he fell dead weight on top of me. It became our routine!

Realist
Feb 26, 2019, 8:36 PM
Whoa! I had to read Kevin's post twice...the first time, I visualized his partner dying on top of him, literally! Really, though, not a bad way to go! (Kinda like in the movie, Private Benjamin!)

I had a lover, years ago, who was of small stature, but his cock was the size of a fence post! To see a slim fellow with such an oversized appendage is surreal! He was definitely not a grower, but a great example of a shower! Picture this; him walking down the street in a pair of body-hugging jeans!

Not being one, who is drawn to guys of such outlandish endowments, it surprised me when I discovered I was enamored of him!

What I found appealing, were some traits he possessed; He was squeaky clean, had a sweet disposition, was able to verbalize his wants and needs........ plus, we shared several common interests. Amazingly, he was not the stereotypical super-hung gay stud, but a shy and nonaggressive bottom. He did, at times, exhibit a need to be an oral top, when the mood struck him.

Knowing I could never allow him to enter me, anally, I nonetheless resolved to afford him any pleasure I could. He gave mind-blowing BJs and enjoyed getting fucked, too. He did like to be masturbated, when I was entering him, as well. He was uncut, so there was plenty of skin to give him full strokes.

My returning the favor, orally, actually hurt my jaws! Opening my mouth wide enough, to receive his swollen cock, for more than a few minutes, was unbelievably painful!

I felt badly, because during the times when he needed me to reciprocate, I was finding it difficult to create an orgasm for him. He was very patient, though, so we explored several venues.

Soon, I discovered that he delighted in fucking me between my tightly clinched, soapy legs, in the shower! With copious amounts of different lubes, we did similar things in bed. I used a large towel, folded up beneath me, to catch the run-off of lubricants and his ample discharges of semen!

His appreciation was evident, by the effort to always give, as well as he got..... or more! That was a great relationship and it lasted for a little over 7 years.

Billybuck55428
Feb 27, 2019, 3:04 PM
Realist,
That must have felt great with his huge cock between your legs rubbing on your balls with cum all over your ass. My Jo buddy had a good sized cock but not that big.

Realist
Mar 1, 2019, 8:05 AM
Yes, Billy, that was an amazing relationship.

In the beginning of our connection, I felt his previous experiences caused him to suppress his own desires. He was shy and even a little ashamed of the size of his cock. He appeared to be a total bottom, at first and seemed more interested in having a loving, rewarding relationship, than getting his sexual release. He tended to ignore his own needs and, instead, doing anything to please me. I realized that he, while allowing his own desires to go unfulfilled, was totally focusing upon my satisfaction.

It didn't take long for me to realize his penis size was not an asset for him, but a hindrance to his being sated! At first, it was difficult for me to please him; I could tell he was ignoring his own pleasure. He'd get painfully erect, but didn't let me to touch, or manipulate his cock.

But, when I got him in the shower, then began kissing him and fondling his soapy cock, he became too weak to resist. Letting him fuck me between my legs gave him more pleasure than he'd experienced before and it brought us closer, too. He came so violently, the first time, I was afraid he'd pass out!

Soon,as we became closer, he began taking initiative to ask for different things, that he wanted to try. You could say he was definitely coming out of his shell.

Even though I will usually avoid gay men, he was one of the few, who was exactly who I needed at the time. I think he gained some new insights, about his own needs and desires, too. We both grew and learned from our union.

Everyone is different.

bithunder
Mar 1, 2019, 10:21 AM
My friend and lover used to host but his son moved back in with him so now our meetings are less often. We started with me giving his nice 8 inches a wet blow job and his sphincter a rim. After several encounters like this I suggested I would be willing to bottom to which he readily agreed. Copious amounts of lube and I on my stomach he would go to town pounding. He was slow to ejaculate so I was always in for a long session. Eventually we dropped the lube and he liked my legs squeezed together to get more friction. My only regrets are we don't get it on more often and he usually declines my offers to kiss (he will on occasion).

hung4you
Apr 4, 2019, 5:13 AM
As i get older i find full blown anal sex is such a pain, the prepping and the mess it makes is fun but sometimes easier to get off other ways. I find that laying on my belly and having him slide his dick between my tightened legs and the head of his cock rubbing against my ass and smashing into my nut sack feels awesome and when he explodes the pulsating cock unloads all over my balls, i am then willing and do clean his cock afterwards orally.

ChiefH
Apr 4, 2019, 7:33 AM
Oh yes I do enjoy a cock sliding between my legs! I prefer to be face to face though!! That way just before he comes he can move up over me and I can finish him off by either jacking him off or sucking his cock!!

Fl Eagle
Apr 4, 2019, 7:52 AM
I got to experience being fucked between the legs once and I loved it. Hope to be able to have it happen again.

cbb83
Apr 4, 2019, 1:23 PM
I don't get it. This is basically just a handjob that uses thighs instead of a hand. Actually receiving is far more intimate than just being... rubbed on. What's so special about this?

Bi_Dave
Apr 4, 2019, 9:46 PM
I was a very horny kid. My older brother introduced me to sex. We lived inthe country and with no one to pal around with I would beg to go with my brother and friends. We would do the normal play army etc, but once in a while they made me stay outside of places while the had to do some older kid things. They wouldn't let me join. I got fed up and peeked in one time and they were all naked and sucking anf fucking each other. That night I told my brother I would like to try to suck. He balked and himmed and hawed and finally let me. I dropped to my knees and he put it in my mouth and I just bobbed my head. I got to like it. He never came in my mouth though. I had just a few friends and it was touch and go trying to "feel" out ones that would play around. I didn't want word to get out that I was a cock sucker. I am heteo big time...I just like to suck cocks. Most guys shied away from even beating off in the dark. I finally made friend with a new kid who moved in about 3 miles away. I sucked him once, but got to "diddle" his younger sister(she was actually my age or 1 year younger) quit often. I know what to do with a cock, but had no clue what to do with a pussy with nice flappy lips. She had budding titties too. We were both made 11-12. I wish I knew then what I know now. She would have loved me long time!I did hook up with the sports manager, a fellow student, and we would sneek into the equipment room during school and suck each other. I have met him as an adult an let him fuck my ass. He's about the only one that got my ass. He had a nice cock for it and was gentle.

Mitmer
Apr 6, 2019, 11:11 AM
This posts got me so horny!Sounds like so much fun, and exciting! I would love a lubed up cock, between my legs, and squirting a big load !

Edward777
Apr 11, 2019, 3:34 PM
Oh God the memories of getting it between my legs! I used to go to an ABS and I would find a guy that would put his cock between my legs
and fuck me until he came. I loved it when he came and the cum would drip down. Great times! I miss it...I also would raise my shirt and guys
would cum on my chest. I loved the feel of the cum on me and watching their faces as they shot their load. One day I had four guys cum on me
in an hour. Great fun..

Flypaper
May 28, 2019, 11:10 AM
Have enjoyed it between the legs, no penetration, but now I feel like I am ovulating I am so horny for cock...

KDaddy23
May 28, 2019, 1:13 PM
I don't get it. This is basically just a handjob that uses thighs instead of a hand. Actually receiving is far more intimate than just being... rubbed on. What's so special about this?

What's special about it is some guys want the experience of a man fucking them... without the penetration. Lots of full body contact, being able to feel his weight on you and depending on position, feeling him knocking on the door but not really getting through the door. Great thing to do for guys who just don't want to be penetrated and even some who haven't had the time to do a proper cleaning. The practice of intercrural is ancient and going back to a time where the rules weren't so... rigid; men could do this with each other as long as the dick didn't go in the ass. For some guys, eh, not so much fun... but for others? It just works.

hung4you
May 29, 2019, 4:41 AM
Here lately that my preferred method, on my belly him sliding his rigid cock against my ass and balls and releasing. I know there are purest out there that will not substitute full blown anal but we enjoy it. I hate getting an ass full of cum and having a wet but all day even after a shower. On weekends it’s fine but going to work and wiping all day gets irritating.

Edward777
May 30, 2019, 1:20 PM
yes it is very nice, I used to go to ABS and sometimes a guy would want to cum between my legs, I found it very nice
when he came it would run down my leg. Nice! I loved it. It is a very intimate experience we did it standing up and he
would be in front of me while he humped me. Great experience..

bijack
May 31, 2019, 4:08 PM
i gotta try it.

Robocock
Jun 1, 2019, 2:18 AM
Yes.. I have had it done to myself a few times and I have done it to the guy I see now.. I love it when I lay on my stomach and they come at me from the back I love feeling their hot cum run down my thigh and onto my balls..

bikurinpa
Jun 1, 2019, 3:18 PM
i had the same thing happen 2 me dad an mom was fighting dad was in my bed done the same thing loved it mmmmmmm
I bet there is a lot more of father / son sexual involved then you really know about!

chiefconsultant63
Jun 1, 2019, 5:44 PM
I haven't had the fun of doing that yet. Of course I have been fucked but it would be a pleasure to take it between my legs...again and again...glad to have you do it to me if you like.

xdoorb
Jun 9, 2019, 11:03 AM
I love fucking a guy's thighs. Anal is awesome, but sometimes you don't have the time or the materials (condoms, etc.).