PDA

View Full Version : what made you want to be sucked by a guy?

azfunguy1
Feb 21, 2019, 5:04 PM
For me it started as a matter of availability and convenience. Originally i had no interest in guy at all. I would spend lot of time in chat rooms looking for "real" girls to fuck. It dident take me long to catch on that most were really guys on the other end pretending to be girls. I tried out the hooker scene for a little while and it was hit and miss, some good ones and some not but that got expensive pretty quickly. then after spending night on the computer looking for "real girls" to fuck and still having no luck I started experimenting with cyber sex. While I knew it was really a guy on the other end I could still pretend it was a girl. Throughout this whole time i was constantly getting messages from guys wanting to suck me ect. Finally one I wound up talking to a gay guy that just happened to be in town not that far form me, well I was pretty horned up and he made the offer to suck me off and nothing else. I finally agreed to it and went to his apartment. I was super nervous and had to force to not back out several times.... Finally I went in sat on the couch we chatted for a short time and he had me pull down my pants and he gave me a piety darn good blow job finishing it off by swallowing. Now the whole time I had to keep my eyes closed and just concentrate on the felling but I found I could do that with no problems. I wound up going back to him 3 or 4 more times before I found a different guy.. This taught me that I had no problems getting a BJ from anyone .

csreef
Feb 21, 2019, 6:03 PM
When I started to explore my Sexuality, I was dating a woman, who in addition to being a Swinger, was openly Bisexual. I told her that I was exploring, and that I was " on the fence" about letting a guy I had met, give me a BJ.

I told her that I was curious from the time I was 15. She told me bluntly to do it, as to NOT TO HAVE ANY REGRETS IN YOUR LIFE. I'm glad she gave me the push!

Flypaper
Feb 22, 2019, 3:27 AM
Mine was simple. Massage parlor in Asia, he pulled the sheet off me when I was face up, and I decided not to be ashamed by my erection. Weekly handjobs turned into his weekly blow jobs. Then, finally, I reciprocated.

eager4cum
Feb 22, 2019, 12:11 PM
Was rather simple horniness for me. I and my best friend were both so horny that when he suggested we give each other blow jobs, I did not hesitate. turned out it felt great and giving was just as great. based on my experiences with him is how I finally came to terms that I was bisexual.

cornholejoe
Feb 22, 2019, 2:04 PM
found out guys will suck you without the hazzle women dont do that good anyway

KDaddy23
Feb 22, 2019, 3:50 PM
I don't know of too many men who don't know that (1) guys suck cock and (2) some guys can put a woman to shame in this area. I also don't know of too many guys who haven't wondered what it would be like to have a guy blow them - whether they say they wouldn't actually go through with it doesn't matter - they still thought about it. I'd say that if a guy thinks about it enough, he's gonna want to find out and too many of us - and thanks to how funny women are about sex - have good reason to find out. I don't know too many guys who've gone and found out what it was like and said they didn't like it, either.

I grew up sucking dick and being sucked (as well as fucking and being fucked) so my perspective is quite different from those guys who, as i like to say, are late to the party.

Tight1-4u
Feb 22, 2019, 10:13 PM
For me it started out with my cousin same age 13-14 and sleep overs.. sleeping in my folks camper.. talking about sex and girls.. then he reached over and started stroking me and told me to do the same.. it felt good.. so we did it a couple more times that night.. the next night he was back and we started stroking each other when he just rolled over and started sucking on my cock.. it felt amazing but when I had blown my cum in his mouth and he ask me to blow him I could not do it.. later on that night I woke up with him on top of me.. I was naked as that was the way we slept.. I was face down on my stomach legs splayed out and he was entering my ass.. I don’t know how he got it inside of me as I slept but he was just about balls deep when I woke up.. he held me down and fucked me for what seemed a long time.. by the time he blew his load on my ass I was liking it.. that night he fucked me 2 more times.. then every time we had sleepovers he fucked me 2-3 times till we graduated high school.. I never sucked till I was about 23.. I rode a lot of cock but never sucked.. now today I am sub oral bottom that loves sex with men!!!

papasmurph
Feb 23, 2019, 2:42 PM
I just wanted a blow job so damn bad - and the first one I ever had was a guy who was willing to do it and made a pass at me. I was also willing to do him - and I was amazed at how velvety soft his dick head was. I have enjoyed it from the first one I ever had. For many years, I felt guilty - that it was wrong... in recent years, though, I have come to accept this is me and it is what I like. However, I can't get over what a challenge it is to get a man to let me suck his dick... my gosh, I thought most guys would jump at the chance... I guess society has shifted to the point of people being fearful of h,rm or worse... No doubt about it - I love to suck a dick as much as I like to get mine sucked.

Biappeal
Feb 23, 2019, 3:57 PM
I was 12 the first time getting naked with guy. We messed around for about a year but did not formally have sex. It stopped when I felt it was becoming a gay relationship, which I was uncomfortable with. No sooner did that stop when I started messing around with another guy. Same outcome. At 16 I had another chance, which resulted in an incredible oral session.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 23, 2019, 6:50 PM
I've now been married for 47 years. For most of that time, being sucked was something I sometimes thought about, but very rarely was treated-to by my wife. She's exceptionally adventurous and kinky, but totally not into sucking dick. There would be many years that I didn't receive a single blowjob. Once in a great, great while, she'd call me from work and suggest that I take a shower before she got home and she would 'give me a treat'. To be honest, a setup like this is less than sexy to me, because all it says to me is, 'I don't really like doing this, but I will for a couple of minutes, just this once.' And it would never be all that great.

But, as I mentioned, she was adventurous, and we got into swinging for a while. Of course, in that lifestyle, all the guys expect to be blown, and so I got to see her sucking a lot of cock, realizing all the while that she really didn't enjoy it all that much. But it was hot, hot, hot to see her doing it!

On one occasion, I was standing naked by the foot of our platform bed, watching another guy in a 3-some with us leaning over between my wife's spread legs, eating her pussy. I was at his side, enjoying the view, when he suddenly withdrew, turned to me and took my cock into his mouth. I was very surprised by this, as my understanding had been that he was straight -- we hadn't talked about any M-M contact at all prior to this. I was, perhaps, more surprised by my reaction to the act than that it happened in the first place. All I could think was, 'It feels good to have your cock sucked, and it doesn't matter whether it's a woman or a man's mouth doing the sucking.'

This incident only lasted a few seconds, as he turned back to my wife's open legs and buried his tongue in her once again. But it set the stage for me. Before long, I would get my first taste of cock, which I immediately LOVED!

I've since accepted and embraced bisexuality, and love to provide pleasure to another man via oral sex. I'd rather give than receive, but happily acquiesce to the wants of play partners to enjoy sucking mine, knowing that their desire to suck and please another guy is just as strong as mine.

softheart
Feb 24, 2019, 11:48 AM
Because I couldn't do it myself.

sysper
Feb 24, 2019, 1:34 PM
that's what a same sex 69 is for :2cents::impleased
Because I couldn't do it myself.

Flypaper
Feb 25, 2019, 8:38 PM
This is such a great entree into the game! My wife was always a pretty good sword swallower and knew that I loved it but maybe never sucked me as much as I’d like. Because she’s a bit of a germaphobe I always knew how special it was when she did blow me, but never cum in mouth, and her handjob technique was rough, inexperienced, and not at all pleasurable.

I know she would never swing, but it is exciting to think of a guy eating her out (she also never enjoyed that enough), and then him switching briefly to my cock. I’d like her to see how a proper blowjob to completion, with good hand technique, sends me over the moon.

She probably wouldn’t be happy to see the lips I use to kiss her and our kids wrapped around another mans thick cock, but there’s always hope!

I've now been married for 47 years. For most of that time, being sucked was something I sometimes thought about, but very rarely was treated-to by my wife. She's exceptionally adventurous and kinky, but totally not into sucking dick. There would be many years that I didn't receive a single blowjob. Once in a great, great while, she'd call me from work and suggest that I take a shower before she got home and she would 'give me a treat'. To be honest, a setup like this is less than sexy to me, because all it says to me is, 'I don't really like doing this, but I will for a couple of minutes, just this once.' And it would never be all that great.

But, as I mentioned, she was adventurous, and we got into swinging for a while. Of course, in that lifestyle, all the guys expect to be blown, and so I got to see her sucking a lot of cock, realizing all the while that she really didn't enjoy it all that much. But it was hot, hot, hot to see her doing it!

On one occasion, I was standing naked by the foot of our platform bed, watching another guy in a 3-some with us leaning over between my wife's spread legs, eating her pussy. I was at his side, enjoying the view, when he suddenly withdrew, turned to me and took my cock into his mouth. I was very surprised by this, as my understanding had been that he was straight -- we hadn't talked about any M-M contact at all prior to this. I was, perhaps, more surprised by my reaction to the act than that it happened in the first place. All I could think was, 'It feels good to have your cock sucked, and it doesn't matter whether it's a woman or a man's mouth doing the sucking.'

This incident only lasted a few seconds, as he turned back to my wife's open legs and buried his tongue in her once again. But it set the stage for me. Before long, I would get my first taste of cock, which I immediately LOVED!

I've since accepted and embraced bisexuality, and love to provide pleasure to another man via oral sex. I'd rather give than receive, but happily acquiesce to the wants of play partners to enjoy sucking mine, knowing that their desire to suck and please another guy is just as strong as mine.

Homersfield
Feb 25, 2019, 11:56 PM
Just wanted to try it out. Was lovely.
Need more

Grant_Norman
Feb 26, 2019, 6:00 AM
I just wanted a blow job so damn bad - and the first one I ever had was a guy who was willing to do it and made a pass at me. I was also willing to do him - and I was amazed at how velvety soft his dick head was. I have enjoyed it from the first one I ever had. For many years, I felt guilty - that it was wrong... in recent years, though, I have come to accept this is me and it is what I like. However, I can't get over what a challenge it is to get a man to let me suck his dick... my gosh, I thought most guys would jump at the chance... I guess society has shifted to the point of people being fearful of h,rm or worse... No doubt about it - I love to suck a dick as much as I like to get mine sucked.

Yes what Papa said...although I started much, much earlier and cocks just feel so good in the mouth....and when they explode it is amazing...although I truly loved all those years of nice, hot pussy...finding nice hot cocks is also wonderful...it's just too bad they are hard to find....

Flypaper
Feb 26, 2019, 10:02 AM
There is a unique and exquisite texture and taste of a cock in the mouth. I was surprised how easily I took to it (after five decades...), and once in my mouth I used tongue and lips to take in all senses, tried to go as deep as possible (the base - no gagging!!!), and then discovered his balls, and oh my, I was hooked.

Still haven’t tasted a load, wonder if I would pull away like some women or remain at the helm and take it like a man? I know just the guy to let me try...

Yes what Papa said...although I started much, much earlier and cocks just feel so good in the mouth....and when they explode it is amazing...although I truly loved all those years of nice, hot pussy...finding nice hot cocks is also wonderful...it's just too bad they are hard to find....

mike r
Feb 26, 2019, 12:22 PM
This may sound selfish but it was reciprocity for me as an adolescent. I knew what blowjobs felt like, but what I was really interested in was the feeling of a cock in my mouth. It was just good manners tomake the blowjob mutual.

SilkyHoseLover
Feb 27, 2019, 8:29 AM
It was just good manners to make the blowjob mutual.

I like polite guys! :)

hung4you
Mar 1, 2019, 5:39 AM
Although my wife sucks cock pretty well I find that men just know how to do it better. I have been told that I am very talented and have never failed to make them cum.

JasonS
Mar 1, 2019, 12:21 PM
Looking at Penthouse with a friend who offered. I returned the favor after.

SuckerMC
Mar 5, 2019, 1:27 PM
For me it started as a matter of availability and convenience. Originally i had no interest in guy at all. I would spend lot of time in chat rooms looking for "real" girls to fuck. It dident take me long to catch on that most were really guys on the other end pretending to be girls. I tried out the hooker scene for a little while and it was hit and miss, some good ones and some not but that got expensive pretty quickly. then after spending night on the computer looking for "real girls" to fuck and still having no luck I started experimenting with cyber sex. While I knew it was really a guy on the other end I could still pretend it was a girl. Throughout this whole time i was constantly getting messages from guys wanting to suck me ect. Finally one I wound up talking to a gay guy that just happened to be in town not that far form me, well I was pretty horned up and he made the offer to suck me off and nothing else. I finally agreed to it and went to his apartment. I was super nervous and had to force to not back out several times.... Finally I went in sat on the couch we chatted for a short time and he had me pull down my pants and he gave me a piety darn good blow job finishing it off by swallowing. Now the whole time I had to keep my eyes closed and just concentrate on the felling but I found I could do that with no problems. I wound up going back to him 3 or 4 more times before I found a different guy.. This taught me that I had no problems getting a BJ from anyone .

We need more men like you out there. A man that wants a good blowjob and doesn't have the need to give back. A man who likes feeding his cock for his pleasure for those who find pleasure in giving.

MarriedinMN
Mar 7, 2019, 1:09 PM
I was in high school and I caught my friend jacking off one day. His mom let me into the house and said he was in his room. I went to the door and opened it and he was naked with his cock in his hand. He heard the door open and grabbed the covers and hid under them. I looked at him and said when your done come outside. He came out and we didn't talk about it at all we just headed off to another friends house. The next week I was over at his house again and we were watching a movie and there was a sex scene and he grabbed a pillow and placed it in his lap. I told him he didn't have to hide his hard on I saw it last week. He removed the pillow and said are you hard? I said not yet but I can be and I pulled down my pants and started to rub my cock. My friend looked at me stroking and then dropped his pants and we sat on the couch watching each other stroke until we both came. It was hot. Later that night we were outside and it was dark and I was standing talking to him and I reached over and started rubbing his cock through his shorts. He just stood there and let me stroke him. I pulled his cock out and finished him as he spilled his cum onto the grass. He pulled his shorts up and said your turn. He pulled my shorts down and gave me a nice handjob. It was awesome. Later that week we just progressed into oral. His cock was thinner than mine but about the same length. We would suck each other a couple times a week. Then we both got girlfriends and it stopped

lovetoswallowcum
Mar 7, 2019, 3:02 PM
For me it was being with my best friend in Jr. High. One day he started to jack off and I joined in. I looked at his nice hard cock and just had to suck on it...the rest is history. I love cock and I love cum