PDA

View Full Version : After almost whole year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners now?

exy32
Feb 14, 2019, 12:45 PM
There was discussion about CL personal ads closing, here (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?18352-no-more-craigslist-personals-adds), I was curious to ask you (those who used CL for all those years) after almost 1 year of closing, what are your alternatives (if you find anything close effective to CL for finding sex partners.)

I will start, combined I am using:

1) Various hookup sites (https://onenightstand1.com/sex-hookup-sites) 2) Pure (https://pure.dating/) and Tinder (https://tinder.com/?lang=en) apps and 3) few forums like for example Kik Sexting forum (http://sextingforum.net/forum).

So I would like to hear what you tried after closing CL personals and what gives you some results? Also, you can share sites/services/forums/whatever that are just wasting time.

Also, this provides solid results, but CL was much better, so that is a reason why I am asking, to see what I can "improve" :)

mtnmen2
Feb 14, 2019, 1:36 PM
I've had about the same luck or maybe a little better with doublelist.com. They are a craigslist replacement. Only problem with them is they only have listing for bigger cities. I use it when I'm traveling on business.

bikurinpa
Feb 14, 2019, 2:06 PM
There was discussion about CL personal ads closing, here (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?18352-no-more-craigslist-personals-adds), I was curious to ask you (those who used CL for all those years) after almost 1 year of closing, what are your alternatives (if you find anything close effective to CL for finding sex partners.)

1) Various hookup sites (https://onenightstand1.com/sex-hookup-sites) 2) Pure (https://pure.dating/) and Tinder (https://tinder.com/?lang=en) apps and 3) few forums like for example Kik Sexting forum (http://sextingforum.net/forum).

So I would like to hear what you tried after closing CL personals and what gives you some results? Also, you can share sites/services/forums/whatever that are just wasting time.

Also, this provides solid results, but CL was much better, so that is a reason why I am asking, to see what I can "improve" :)

Probably better chance finding someone in person and by pure dumb luck that a conversation leads into sexual desires, then finding someone on any online site or app. Tooo many just want to get on only when they are horny to chat to get off, then they are GONE

bw299
Feb 15, 2019, 12:11 AM
I still use Craigslist; Community, "All Community." Doublelist is OK, but only lists the major city in each state. Squirt.org and Silverdaddies are good. Also yahoo groups.

Leehebs
Feb 15, 2019, 2:25 AM
Fab guys is good, well it is for the U.K. not sure about other countries

Ricky006
Feb 15, 2019, 6:28 AM
I still use Craigslist; Community, "All Community." Doublelist is OK, but only lists the major city in each state. Squirt.org and Silverdaddies are good. Also yahoo groups.

Yes I do too, Getting great results and some real nice cock and juicy cum. I list under Activites, But in the phils area it wil only last maybe a couple hours, The CL police will flag you. We had a little snow storm the other day, So I listed Snow Blower service. in the post I put 6 to 7 inches cleared out. LOL it worked it stayed up for over 30 hours. I got 7 great hits and I am meeting two guys today. So you may have to discise it a little to prevent flagging. Any WM 6 to 7 inches and need a nice blow job in the philly burbs contact me.

Neonaught
Feb 15, 2019, 11:04 AM
Watch yourself on Doublelist. Last week I started talking to a "guy" and after we moved to text chat he suddenly announced he was just 17! I shut the conversation down immediately. Later he made an attempt to extort money from me.

bikurinpa
Feb 15, 2019, 4:46 PM
Yes I do too, Getting great results and some real nice cock and juicy cum. I list under Activites, But in the phils area it wil only last maybe a couple hours, The CL police will flag you. We had a little snow storm the other day, So I listed Snow Blower service. in the post I put 6 to 7 inches cleared out. LOL it worked it stayed up for over 30 hours. I got 7 great hits and I am meeting two guys today. So you may have to discise it a little to prevent flagging. Any WM 6 to 7 inches and need a nice blow job in the philly burbs contact me.
Would be great if ur only looking for highly risky sex with just any anonymous random guy!

Grant_Norman
Feb 17, 2019, 4:31 PM
Truly miss CL...was my go to site....3-5 cocks a week...no problems...have found no replacements

NjbiGuy01
Feb 22, 2019, 12:02 PM
Craigslist was nice, but like anything on the web, more nuts and flakes than a bowl of cereal !

I have tried Doublelist as well. Same sort of thing. People don't respond, people respond then stop, people use pictures from high school, and their like 70...I also like adam4adam, but again, (and this is a pet peeve of mine since the days of answering machines), fucking respond. Even to say, "no thanks", "go fuck yourself", "found someone", or just "pass". Then you see the same ad, same picture, same text an hour later. Da-fuQ !? I'm on AFF as well (I'm really more into couples than MM or MF mostly), but I feel like I've exhausted most of the possibilities and lots of "couples" are guys hoping that they can find a nice guy and convince their wife to join. Or a "couple" profile where "she's not into it anymore", and bi or gay guys.

bikurinpa
Feb 22, 2019, 1:45 PM
Craigslist was nice, but like anything on the web, more nuts and flakes than a bowl of cereal !

I have tried Doublelist as well. Same sort of thing. People don't respond, people respond then stop, people use pictures from high school, and their like 70...I also like adam4adam, but again, (and this is a pet peeve of mine since the days of answering machines), fucking respond. Even to say, "no thanks", "go fuck yourself", "found someone", or just "pass". Then you see the same ad, same picture, same text an hour later. Da-fuQ !? I'm on AFF as well (I'm really more into couples than MM or MF mostly), but I feel like I've exhausted most of the possibilities and lots of "couples" are guys hoping that they can find a nice guy and convince their wife to join. Or a "couple" profile where "she's not into it anymore", and bi or gay guys.
AFF is probably about next best thing, but so many on it are not smart enough to choose a username that you can add at yahoo . com to to get them or are smart enough to pick up on it when I have it hinted in my profile! AFF does have a IM pgm that limits free members to 3 IMs a day, but it does NOT work, no one ever gets ur messages, I think it is a notification problem. Most on it post as strait have viewed my profile more then Bi listed!

BottomCruiser
Feb 23, 2019, 3:28 AM
The last year of Craigslist was depressing. But a 66 year old with a long thick cock that does amazing leg massages ended up in my inbox after one of my bitchy rants during the last couple of days lol. I'm going to make a blog or forum post on CL because I fucking miss it lol. But to make a long story short (long version coming soon)....... I got to do typical trucker sex, intimate sex, get fucked really....really hard and good by teasing certain guys like a natural fem, and got to experiment with light dress up. All this with 2 free CL ads that landed a lot of good dick with messages like 'damn daddy likes!' 'I wanna eat that boi pussy then creampie u' 'do u wear panties? i wanna rub ur ass with oil' and others. So yeah I miss CL. I liked making ads. It was a DIY process. I didn't want to list 'fem' like all other bottoms. So I said "smooth bottom" and tucked everything so men could only see my legs and ass then picture what they want if they had fetishes, or just fuck it. The only time I wore something along with a tuck was a blue thong with the strap resting on my cheek in doggy position.

I tried Growlr when CL left and I asked the guy I was talking to if he was a bottom or bottom vers, and he said "I'm more of a top" lol. That's the last time I ever used an app. I'm not as active anymore but I still go to the theater every once in a while. But I only give one or two blowjobs. If CL were still around, I'd be able to finally try to be the third for a now two 53-55 y/o tops lol. Oh well.

Truly miss CL...was my go to site....3-5 cocks a week...no problems...have found no replacements

Right? And it was free! Just do an ad, take a shower and get ready, and scroll through hungry guys wanting their cocks sucked lol. Flakes and non-responses never bothered me. I have reserves lol. I think the ones who complain about flakes so much are the ones who send something like "hot ass! Here's my stats! Hit me back!" but don't attach a cock pic. Or just say 'hey whats up' or "u still lookin?" but also don't send cock pics or stats, or anything else. But Mr 36 y/o 6'2 220lbs with hot shoulders and a gorgeous slightly veiny cock with a thick mushroom head really wants a prolonged blowjob, and did send pics, stats, and cell no. Maybe next time haha.

And yeah there's no replacements. I checked all over for active cruising forums and its all the same "I don't know what do do!" or "what am I?" Well there was this one but I kinda like being neg and don't want AIDS/HIV/everything else under the sun. Not that desperate lol. Tbere was this other cruising site that was active several years ago but now its empty. M4M is dead.

exy32
Feb 27, 2019, 2:14 PM
BottomCruiser thanks for sharing your interesting experience... :)

wifekinky4husband
Feb 28, 2019, 2:56 AM
We developed long term relationships on trips all over. After a while you get that vibe from couples at hotels, at the bar, restaurants, on dance floors, beaches (especially nude), couples massage locations and you get to know them. We have near a dozen that we keep close and meet whenever the urge hits someone. Slow, careful trust building relationships with safe healthy people. I know we could be more proactive but you only need so many. Yes it would be a blast to be able to have a line of guys at ones beckon and call right around the corner for fantasizes fulfilled but it just isn't realistic (or safe). To bad we couldn't form a group locally and build from there.

bibttmlatino
Mar 3, 2019, 12:33 PM
I use adam4adam. Been on there for a while so not a huge transition since I was already there.

Hornychimp67
Mar 3, 2019, 5:51 PM

Found fwb at squirt.org

Grant_Norman
Mar 3, 2019, 8:16 PM
Unfortunately, I have found no good replacement for CL. Have just drastically cut back on activity. Have ried all recommended sites, A4A, Silverdaddies, Doublelist, etc. none...have ever worked even once....

NjbiGuy01
Mar 11, 2019, 11:37 AM
AFF is probably about next best thing, but so many on it are not smart enough to choose a username that you can add at yahoo . com to to get them or are smart enough to pick up on it when I have it hinted in my profile! AFF does have a IM pgm that limits free members to 3 IMs a day, but it does NOT work, no one ever gets ur messages, I think it is a notification problem. Most on it post as strait have viewed my profile more then Bi listed!

Not sure what you mean about Yahoo ? Please explain ?

I agree on AFF chat. I am a paid member and have spoken with other paid members who agree: the chat totally sucks. When you see people on line who are not online (confirmed on the phone) or people are on line and you don't see them, there is clearly an issue. The bigger issue is reporting bugs like that (or reporting bogus profiles or spambots) usually nothing happens. People have 'couple" profiles but explain how "she's not playing", yet AFF allows it..

People leave their webcams on or their IM's on all day, wasting bandwidth and slowing the site down too. Considering how large the AFF organization is (they have a LOT of sites), they should be attentive to maintaining quality, especially for paying members.

I used Doublelist with limited success until I made the mistake of posting looking for blue pills. My account is now "on hold" and three e-mails asking when it will be off-hold have gone unanswered. I may end up making another profile, although you can only use a phone number once to make an account, which may take some stealth moves...I do miss Craigs personals...

Delbch
Mar 17, 2019, 7:15 PM
Agree with all the responses. Trolls

bikurinpa
Mar 18, 2019, 8:56 PM
Not sure what you mean about Yahoo ? Please explain ?
Ok, i am meaning the username, like mine on AFF is, "bikurinpa, ok you add to that, @yahoo.com = bikurinpa@yahoo.com and you can email that person directly from ur email program. but I found 99.9% of the users are not smart enough to choose a username that you can do that with. I even have it hinted within the first few words in my profile which is all they will let you read when hover ur mouse cursor over a profile, but alot are still not smart enough to pick up on it unless you have it in total email format which you cant do because they can capture it and now allow, but have to spell it out like, bikurinpa at Y whoo dat com

cleves
Mar 28, 2019, 4:39 AM
I have been able to find cocks to suck on Doublelist, and I'm 68 years old.

exy32
Jul 19, 2019, 6:36 AM
I have been able to find cocks to suck on Doublelist, and I'm 68 years old.

Interesting...

GreenFedora
Jul 19, 2019, 5:37 PM
I use several. Doublelist, Squirt, AFF, Grindr and Silverdaddies.

Coastocoast
Jul 19, 2019, 9:36 PM
Doublelist is pretty limited and I am in the Los Angeles area. If you want to engage in risky behavior that with married people they are there otherwise there is not much.

Tnstr8sucker
Jul 20, 2019, 7:19 AM
Grindr, doublelist and adam4adam. Also on silverdaddies but surprisingly no luck there

bikurinpa
Jul 20, 2019, 10:04 AM
Grindr, doublelist and adam4adam. Also on silverdaddies but surprisingly no luck there
Same here in the central Pa area with those sites and apps. All bull shippers!!! Pic collectors!

Radlatino
Jul 20, 2019, 10:51 AM
I'm on bisexual playground, and Kik. Both have been fun to meet new friends.
Up2Nog on Kik
https://www.bisexualplayground.com/photoman.php

BiSNJGuy
Jul 20, 2019, 11:39 AM
I posted on CL Williamsport, PA yesterday looking for someone to hookup with while I'm up in Willaimsport PA. area next week. Got lots of replies before the post was flagged and deleted. A whole lot more than any of my posts on CL South Jersey ever gets.
Looks like I have 1 absolute hookup and looking good for 1 more. CL still works if worded right, until someone gets pissed because they don't get the answer they want so they flag you.

Grant_Norman
Jul 20, 2019, 4:02 PM
On our Craigslist in community we have a "Missed Connections" section....I post wanting to meet aguys at location etc. Certainly not sexual reference in anyway...I get several replies and have sucked a few new cocks over last weeks, one yesterday in bathroom at a park (that isn't a usual cruising spot) but from my CL ad...it's harder, but CL still works. Put the ads out and a lot of responses are like "Do you want to give a blow?' or what 's your stats, which I attach a picture with my stat info...seems to work here

Flypaper
Jul 21, 2019, 1:54 AM
Im loving SilverDaddies right now...

bikurinpa
Jul 21, 2019, 9:18 AM
it is amazing how a site or app works better in some areas and not others, here a4a or SD or even any the phone apps are just all BSers, that is why so many profiles been on for so many years here.

Radlatino
Jul 21, 2019, 1:07 PM
since it closed it's been hard. So I found this one, and it's been good. Though I haven't found a FWBS here. Like I did on CL, but if I do I think it would be relaxing and enjoyable

NjbiGuy01
Jul 22, 2019, 4:17 PM
I cannot believe after almost a year I'm still suspended at Doublelist...no way to make another profile as you need a cell phone to register and I used my one and only cell phone number...assholes.

dowmass
Aug 18, 2019, 11:23 PM

Have you found people write back after you post in the ACTIVITY columns of Craigslist? Do you get flagged or banned?

NorthJerseyGuy
Aug 20, 2019, 6:46 PM
Grindr is good

ncbymail
Aug 21, 2019, 3:58 PM
I'm on Silverdaddies, and Adam4adam but haven't had much luck. Some of that might be my fault - I'll put in some time on the sites but if I don't get a response soon I'll jack off, eat my load and I'm good for awhile. It's so much work to find cock so jacking and eating seems to keep my from going full on crazy horny.....but I'm still open to finding a somewhat regular to suck off!

Tnstr8sucker
Aug 21, 2019, 4:37 PM
I thought silverdaddies would be good. My interest in older guys is very recent. Before that I was one of those "nobody over xx" types. And i was constantly flooded with nothing but "old guys". Now that I'm actually looking for that range, nothing. In fact, it's the opposite. Almost everyone who hits me up now is 18-25. The few older guys I chat with, all flake out. The young ones show up. Totally opposite of a few years ago

bikurinpa
Aug 21, 2019, 4:51 PM
I thought silverdaddies would be good. My interest in older guys is very recent. Before that I was one of those "nobody over xx" types. And i was constantly flooded with nothing but "old guys". Now that I'm actually looking for that range, nothing. In fact, it's the opposite. Almost everyone who hits me up now is 18-25. The few older guys I chat with, all flake out. The young ones show up. Totally opposite of a few years ago
You will find 99.99% of the guys on any those sites has NO real intentions of meeting any one. Most all just get on when they are horny and hope to find someone to chat with to get off and once they get off, you wont hear from them again. Guys think you must be a rocket scientist to figure out that they have no real serious interest.

Coastocoast
Aug 21, 2019, 5:26 PM
In most cases if you are interested in becoming HIV positive you can find exactly what you are looking for, otherwise you are on your own. I am older looking for something STABLE and ongoing with someone single. I find a lot of picture hunters, flakes that will never meet, men who are married stepping out on their wives or those looking for the thrill of hit and run. If I had a date for every guy who ghosted me, made excuses for not being single when I spelled out I am looking for someone single or someone who made excuses on why it had to be bareback when I specified safe my dance card would be full for my lifetime. Good luck and be careful.

Tnstr8sucker
Aug 21, 2019, 6:07 PM
As anyone could tell from my previous posts on here oh, I've had no shortage of activity. But the reality is, it's not actually what I want. For years, I had one friend, who was a regular friend in real life, and we would hang out all the time. And a lot of that time we would end up blowing each other at some point. One person all through High School and quite a few years after.

I ended up moving. Since then, I have been trying to duplicate that. Every profile, website, add that I have posted has been on the topic of "looking for one guy for a regular thing"

Every response is claiming to be looking for that exact same situation as well.

What that is actually translated into is "regulars" that hit me up every couple months. And a whole bunch of one-time things.

I blame myself though. I know that the place is that I find people are primarily places that people go looking for right now. I could stick with a friends first approach, but after chatting for a bit, The Next Step always works out to be a meet to play. There's no real interest in Friends after that until they are horny again. It's the same routine over and over. We will meet, do our thing, 10 minutes later they delete their profile. Then a few weeks later you see a new profile pop up in the area and there they are again, me and do our thing again. Delete again.

With no communication in between, I never know if they are actually going to be a regular, or we'll never see them again. So that's how I ended up with a bunch of illregular regulars

bikurinpa
Aug 21, 2019, 7:02 PM
As anyone could tell from my previous posts on here oh, I've had no shortage of activity. But the reality is, it's not actually what I want. For years, I had one friend, who was a regular friend in real life, and we would hang out all the time. And a lot of that time we would end up blowing each other at some point. One person all through High School and quite a few years after.

I ended up moving. Since then, I have been trying to duplicate that. Every profile, website, add that I have posted has been on the topic of "looking for one guy for a regular thing"

Every response is claiming to be looking for that exact same situation as well.

What that is actually translated into is "regulars" that hit me up every couple months. And a whole bunch of one-time things.

I blame myself though. I know that the place is that I find people are primarily places that people go looking for right now. I could stick with a friends first approach, but after chatting for a bit, The Next Step always works out to be a meet to play. There's no real interest in Friends after that until they are horny again. It's the same routine over and over. We will meet, do our thing, 10 minutes later they delete their profile. Then a few weeks later you see a new profile pop up in the area and there they are again, me and do our thing again. Delete again.

With no communication in between, I never know if they are actually going to be a regular, or we'll never see them again. So that's how I ended up with a bunch of illregular regulars
Very very same problem here in central Pa.
I dont know where the best place to find any one is, online sure is a joke here, I am guessing meeting someone in person or a friend,and chattin and just hoping that a conversation leads into something is probably much better chance then finding someone online.

Cum1st
Aug 21, 2019, 8:23 PM
You will find 99.99% of the guys on any those sites has NO real intentions of meeting any one. Most all just get on when they are horny and hope to find someone to chat with to get off and once they get off, you wont hear from them again. Guys think you must be a rocket scientist to figure out that they have no real serious interest.

I wonder if some, over time, build themselves up to be hot to have sex with a man or just someone who wants to have sex with them. Maybe they can't get a BJ at home and/or the sex at home has become dull and mundane. Maybe the're not getting any at all. They may even be typing with a hardon. Then after cumming, think twice about actually meeting a strange man for sex for what ever reasons. Many men are very uncomfortable with their 'gay side'.

dowmass
Aug 23, 2019, 4:08 PM
Let me share my own experience. Ever since CL went down, it has been a big void. I tried Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt (.org). All of these have been useless - the same story repeats. I am one of the unfortunate Bottoms. I think the ratio of Tops to Bottoms is 1: 100 or so (I don't have numbers but that's how I feel). There are few factors that work against me - 1) That I am a bottom 2) That I am married (Cannot host) and many prefer single men (Even married tops prefer single bottoms). 3) My age (60)

Based on some advice here, I posted on CL (Activity). There was absolutely sexual or suggestive about it (Something like "looking for friends for activities to lose weight" etc). I had different variations of the ad but each time, I would get flagged within 3-4 hours. Funny how some of the posts are explicit (M4W) and they DO NOT get flagged.

Can someone please tell me, what they would post on CL to find a TOP ?

Christopher South
Aug 25, 2019, 4:35 PM
Try a posting offering a full body massage for guys. Add that you're not a professional but like to give massages and want to improve your skills..

Let me share my own experience. Ever since CL went down, it has been a big void. I tried Doublelist, Adam4Adam and Squirt (.org). All of these have been useless - the same story repeats. I am one of the unfortunate Bottoms. I think the ratio of Tops to Bottoms is 1: 100 or so (I don't have numbers but that's how I feel). There are few factors that work against me - 1) That I am a bottom 2) That I am married (Cannot host) and many prefer single men (Even married tops prefer single bottoms). 3) My age (60)

Based on some advice here, I posted on CL (Activity). There was absolutely sexual or suggestive about it (Something like "looking for friends for activities to lose weight" etc). I had different variations of the ad but each time, I would get flagged within 3-4 hours. Funny how some of the posts are explicit (M4W) and they DO NOT get flagged.

Can someone please tell me, what they would post on CL to find a TOP ?

Rvdude05
Aug 28, 2019, 1:51 PM
Working on a married neighbor. We camp, fish and hunt together. We share stories about sex with our wives, that's always hot... So far, we've jerked off together, and with each other. I'm going slowly, but want his cock in my mouth. I think he might enjoy that, as his wife doesn't suck him to completion. He told me that.... Hint....?

bikurinpa
Aug 28, 2019, 6:43 PM
Working on a married neighbor. We camp, fish and hunt together. We share stories about sex with our wives, that's always hot... So far, we've jerked off together, and with each other. I'm going slowly, but want his cock in my mouth. I think he might enjoy that, as his wife doesn't suck him to completion. He told me that.... Hint....?
I think ur luck finding someone this way is much better then online. Way too many online like to play games, claim to be serious, to to only go blank or (ghost out) after a few email exchanges!

poetofdarkness
Oct 24, 2019, 5:10 PM
i may never forgive them for shutting down the Craigslist personals. it was one of my main outlets for exploring my bi sexuality

Warmnsalty
Jan 13, 2020, 11:06 AM
CL was far and away the best place to find both M and MF couples. Doublelist hasn't worked yet, too many flakes and pic collectors. Grindr and A4A for me

yessirtiresflat
Jan 13, 2020, 11:49 AM
You might want to try SilverDaddies.com too.

69luvr
Jan 13, 2020, 1:57 PM
https://www.xnxx.com/video-86mvl32/asian_makes_me_cum_and_continues_to_suck_it

GreenFedora
Jan 13, 2020, 4:56 PM
Squirt and Silver Daddies work best for finding men. Adultfriendfinder for MF couples. I've had success with all three.

Bear816
Jan 28, 2020, 4:01 AM
I've tried DoubleList. Its about the same as C/L. Same old "fake" people. But it's better than nothing.

biwmtrucker44
Jan 28, 2020, 11:06 AM
I cannot believe after almost a year I'm still suspended at Doublelist...no way to make another profile as you need a cell phone to register and I used my one and only cell phone number...assholes. There is a way to get a free temporary number to uses to set up the account but you would need to go to the dark side to get it.

biwmtrucker44
Jan 28, 2020, 11:09 AM
Squirt and Silver Daddies work best for finding men. Adultfriendfinder for MF couples. I've had success with all three. I have never had success with any of those but have had a little with Adan 4 Adam

querty
Jan 28, 2020, 12:11 PM
I have never had any luck with the sites noted below. Seem to always encounter the fakes and flakes

I had much better luck on Tinder, both men and women. Tragically I got banned from Tinder . Why I do not know and they come right and say they wont tell you why. And even if it was a mistake or a false accusation, they wont even look into it.

nu2curious
Jan 28, 2020, 1:11 PM
I was on several of the sites mentioned here, some for a long time. My profile was very good on each yet not a single person stepped up even to say hello. Secondly I did get many views which leads me to believe there's a bit of voyeur in lots of us . I suppose most people just want to browse personals and see what others like and don't like and perhaps discover that shocking profile in order to out someone. Who knows really but I've lost faith in them altogether. I mean lets face it 7+ years is a long time for trial and too long to waste further time with it.

Dater
Jan 11, 2021, 1:53 AM
I’m so sad when it comes about relationship. I see a lot of people looking for just some fun for a night and not a serious relationship with someone. As a man I can say that I don’t agree with one sex night and forgetting about it the other day. Maybe is just the way I was raised but still. If you’re looking for one night of fun I would recommend you see some good tips on www.vivmag.com (https://www.vivmag.com/38-flirty-kik-sext-messages-for-her/). There you may learn how to flirt in a nice way with someone. Girls, well some of them, start melting when they see such messages.