PDA

View Full Version : Precum

Asspussy302
Dec 19, 2018, 11:03 PM
What are your thoughts on precum? I love it! I’m very much into edging and orgasm denial, my wife keeps me as horny as hell, and I rarely get to cum. I usually am leaking precum pretty much all day. I think it’s sexy and delicious. What do you think

SilkyHoseLover
Dec 20, 2018, 7:37 AM
Big fan of precum. IMO, It's much tastier than the final result, and I love the slippery consistency, swirling it around on my cock head. (or a nipple!) Its almost like a 'lube'.

I get the most precum when playing on webcam. That's a kind of edging and it really makes the precum flow! I've done some reading that suggests supplements that are supposed to increase the amount, which I'd love to do!

Neonaught
Dec 20, 2018, 9:51 AM
It's thought that taking a Zinc supplement will increase volume. Seems to work for me.

redngoldpride
Dec 20, 2018, 11:59 AM
I produce alot of precum it just seems to flow continuously and in very large amounts both female and male lovers love this I have tasted my own pre-cum and yes the texture , feel , and taste is unbelieveably good and different from the actual load of cum ...... Its beautiful

hbgbiguy
Dec 20, 2018, 2:49 PM
I love precum, both mine and others. When engaging in an extended jerkoff session I always ooze lots of precum and always lick up every drop off of my fingers!!!

csreef
Dec 20, 2018, 7:30 PM
I've said this before in another post, I love it when a lover is giving me a blowjob, and then stops to kiss me, and I can taste my Pre-cum, mixed with their saliva.

When I was 13 and just starting to masturbate, my Pre-cum was an excellent thing to use as a lube, and it was a very cool sensation when I would rub it on one of my nipples. :impleased

borntosuckcock
Dec 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
Love my precum, it tastes so good. Years ago, I had a girlfriend that like to suck cock and she loved the taste of my precum and cum. Loved it when she would save it and we would French kiss, passing my cum back and forth before she finally swallowed.

GTS67
Dec 21, 2018, 10:59 AM
I love my pre-cum, mostly because I'm still sexually excited and it seems very erotic. It doesn't seem to have much of a taste but I love the texture. My semen has more of taste but I have only tried that a handful of times as I lose interest after climaxing. I love it when my partner scoops some up and paints my lips with it and has me lick it off.

csreef
Dec 21, 2018, 4:40 PM
It's thought that taking a Zinc supplement will increase volume. Seems to work for me.

Also the "Urban Legend" is that taking Vitamin E also helps to increase your load.

Plumhead2
Dec 21, 2018, 8:10 PM
What other supplements increase the precum load?

xp243
Dec 25, 2018, 8:19 AM
What other supplements increase the precum load?
Zinc and l-arginine