PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Orientation or Just Extremely Erotic

MorThan7
Nov 21, 2018, 8:31 PM
So many sites, including this one, have lots of discussion about sexual orientation and if someone is Bi or Homosexual or ??? I wanted to float another point of view that may not have been discussed. It comes from the different way that I view sex with women compared to men. I enjoy both/either but sex with a man just seems to be more erotic.

I visit my girlfriend often and we have a deep emotional bond. I'm filled with anticipation during the lead up time to when I see her.

When I make a date with a guy I get a tingling in my gut. I can't stop thinking about his cock or his ass.

I'm starting to think of this as different degrees of eroticism. Sex with women is the norm so the eroticism is moderate, sex with a guy is secret and somewhat taboo so it has a higher degree of eroticism.

What are your thoughts?

Tight1-4u
Nov 21, 2018, 9:12 PM
So many sites, including this one, have lots of discussion about sexual orientation and if someone is Bi or Homosexual or ??? I wanted to float another point of view that may not have been discussed. It comes from the different way that I view sex with women compared to men. I enjoy both/either but sex with a man just seems to be more erotic.

I visit my girlfriend often and we have a deep emotional bond. I'm filled with anticipation during the lead up time to when I see her.

When I make a date with a guy I get a tingling in my gut. I can't stop thinking about his cock or his ass.

I'm starting to think of this as different degrees of eroticism. Sex with women is the norm so the eroticism is moderate, sex with a guy is secret and somewhat taboo so it has a higher degree of eroticism.

What are your thoughts?

For me I am emotionally attracted to women sex and all.. with guys I am sexually attracted to men.. I love women would have a romantic relationship with them but with men it is all about sex.. sex with men is more laid back and easy.. more letÂ’s meet up get naked and fuck!! There isnÂ’t all the winning and dinning and stuff that goes with sex with ladies.. yes sex with men is still a taboo so it lends a certain excitement and danger factor to it.. men are wired to need some excitement and risk to feel alive.. for me being a sub bottom guy knowing that he is going to put his cock down my throat and in my pussy thrills me.. to think that I gave him my body to pleasure himself is very erotic.. to think I am a guy that has made another guy hot and horny and gotten him hard as a rock.. sucked hid cock and he has then bent me over and fucked me like he would a lady is very erotic.. and to have married guys come to me when he has a wife at home but he choose me to fuck over sex with his wife that is quite an honor.. I am his dirty little secret..

sysper
Nov 21, 2018, 10:45 PM
i kinda get that. this is why i question if any attraction i have to the same sex is genuine, or it's just because it's "forbidden." i'm in a huge sexual slump & u gotta admit, trying something like this could be exciting. but then again there are people whose attraction to the same sex comes naturally, it's a part of them.

hung4you
Nov 22, 2018, 6:01 AM
For me it’s all about being wanted, yep being wanted is the erotic nature of my sexual experience. Back in collage when I learned how and why I was Bi stayed with me all these years. When my buddy needs me it’s fulfilling to know that our secret is private and exciting, hence the reason we have been involved for so many years. The only thing I regret is there is not enough time to play like I want to all the time. I love my sexual relationship with my wife but my buddy fulfills my inherent desires. Now I have the best of both worlds as now my wife knows and participates in our interactions and loves it. When she sees me sucking his dick she gets all excited and shares his cock with me. For me that’s makes the experience all the more enjoyable. She sees me enjoying watching him fuck her and see loves when I bottom for him.

Bisexual Explorer
Nov 22, 2018, 7:26 AM
I'm confused. My sexual orientation is bi because I find it extremely erotic to have sex with women and men (more with men). And, I find it extremely erotic to have sex with women and men because I'm bi. Isn't that what for us is extremely erotic is determined by our sexual orientation and vice versa?

I can tell you that I'm thrilled that there are a few men - regardless of whether their sexual orientation is gay or bi - and even fewer women - regardless of whether their sexual orientation is straight or bi - who find having sex with me to be erotic. I'll leave it up to them to decide whether having sex with me is extremely erotic.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 22, 2018, 10:43 PM

What are your thoughts?

I had to stop and think about my own sex life.... and you have a point.....

For me it varies depending on the mood, the situation and my own mental state of mind. Erotic sex for me is definitely better..... I am generally not into the generic type of sex or jump, pump and run type sex, I perfer passion, emotion etc Now I have to be careful how I word the next part, I am out and open about my sexuality, just not vocal about what happens behind closed doors, so for me there is not the secret or taboo aspect, HOWEVER, I can understand how for discreet, private, closeted etc, people, that aspect can factor into their sexual activites
I know from past experiences that secretive, spontaneous sex was definately a rush where as a planned encounter or normal sex with a partner did not have the same type of rush....

I will say that being in a relationship tends to dull down my feelings and emotions a lot when it comes to sex, where as my current situation with one male, 2 female lovers and a intersex female lover, the emotions are stronger and more intense, thats not to say that I have loved partners less than long term lovers lol
as for gender, it does not really make much of a difference but I find a lady in a oversized shirt and stockings more erotic and appealing than a naked lady, I find a good experienced male lover to be more erotic than a male that just wants to suck and run....and with the intersex lady, its not the idea of a mmm chick with a dick that appeals to me, its the way we can both be versatile as the mood takes us.....

I guess sex for me is not all about pussy, tits, cock and ass, but how we can have sex that can make it more erotic and enjoyable

ChiefH
Nov 23, 2018, 1:23 AM
I find having an intimate relationship with a man is a lot more erotic!! Having the feel of another man's hand on my cock is so exciting as I find his hands know just how to please my cock and I his!! My wife jacks me off at times and she just pounds away at it!! I tried to show her how to milk my cock like a cow's teat and she just couldn't get the hang of it!! I have asked the same of another man and it was absolutely heaven!! I love sex with my wife and she does a great job sucking my cock, but I believe I have had my cock sucked better by a man!!
I love sucking a beautiful uncut cock and always have!! I will suck a cut one also!!! I haven't given my ass to any man in a very long time!!! I haven't found the right man and cock just yet!!

charman
Nov 23, 2018, 5:35 AM
I just love sex, rather with a woman or a man or both.

SatinnaTheGothQueen
Nov 25, 2018, 1:26 AM
I'am Bisexual and I like very sexy respectful men and very sexy respecful women who are also attracted to me too but if someone is very forceful. And also if a person happens to be very rude and very dumb too then I don't want anything to do with them even if they are females especially when they are very pushy and also very aggressive towards
women around. And they also like bully females just to get sexually aroused and they are the same ones who have nothing to offer sexually meaning all they do is take. And take and they never make anyone feel comfortable during sex cause they don't care cause are just trashy brain dead manipulative users who only think about themselves .

69plus1
Nov 26, 2018, 12:37 PM
For me it is the newness of man sex. I explored it in my 60's and had had a full and pretty much rewarding sexual life with women.
Remember that first time a woman or most likely a girl let to touch her breast or pussy. Or the first one who fucked you? I at least wanted to do it all the time.
Sex with men, for me at least is sill very new and I want to do it all the time!

MorThan7
Nov 28, 2018, 8:40 PM
A lot of good points and several points of view that I had not considered. It is clear that male sexuality is a lot more complex than what society would lead us to believe. The stereotypical view of hetro men is that they always want sex and the woman tries to avoid it. I can only think of one or two times when my wife or girlfriend pushed back. I'm a little off topic but my main point is that most of us have probably been programmed to believe that men fit into one sexual category or another. I think men's sexuality is a lot more complex than that and it is time to acknowledge that.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 29, 2018, 5:01 AM
careful, thinking about sexuality too much will cause all the blood to go from your cock to your brain.....lol

sexuality is very hard... as we tend to see women and males as straight, gay. Even the way that a male, in media that kisses males and females is often shown as loving females and the male kiss is a sign of respect, like the mafia kiss on both cheeks... yet with females its shown as sexy and erotic for her to kiss another female, but people see often see her as straight and sleeps with females or lesbian and has sex with males.....

To me, sexuality is a lot harder to portray in media as aspects of it are not visible such as attraction and desire or shown as kink and fetish....

outside of media, in our own lives, many people are not technically bi but pan sexual, which covers attraction to trans / intersex / shemale ( yes I know some people find that term offensive but saying trans and trans is just confusing ) meaning females with cocks.. but when I start using sexuality terms like that, it muddies the water so much that people just want to say shut the fuck up and suck my cock..... which goes back to your original post about sexuality or erotic and in most cases, erotic is a better way of defining their sexuality than sexuality labels.....

Now part of the problem is biological vs identity... biologically we are either XX, XY or a combination of them ( intersex ) or we are one of 72 different genders ( identity ) which just creates such a goddam headache...... so if you desire cock and pussy but not male and female (identity ) but gender queer, gender fluid etc, you are not actually bi because they do not ID as male or female even tho they are biologically male or female....

I have always said, its easier to let people use the sexuality label and sexual definition they prefer rather than try and label them according to our own opinion..... and if that lot caused your head to explode, I hope its the one between your legs and its cos you cum

personally I used the label bi/pansexual if I have to but I actually hate the fact that often I have to go into a long winded explanation of exactly what I mean cos it does not express or define what I actually enjoy like a lovers hand pushing me back against the wall of the shower while his, her or boths eyes slowly rove down my body and back up again as my cock hardens in participation of what is to come, my nipples stiffen and my eyes partly close so I can focus on the sensations .........