PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong

m10supv719
Oct 31, 2018, 2:58 PM
I’m 53 years old and when I was 13 I almost had my first encounter with another man. Was it wrong for me at 13 to almost do something with this guy at my age and I can tell you that I was scared shit and ran away before anything happened but this much older guy did take out my penis and start to jerk me off and when he went to take out his is when I ran. Now that I’m a lot older and married with 3 teenagers I think back to that day and say what if? We’ll anyway I’ve kept theses feeling inside for a long time and I find myself fantasizing about that day and what almost happened and for some reason I kinda like it and think maybe it’s time to try something. My married is fine but there is a lot lacking in the sex life so maybe now would be the time to try it and release my fantasy

TXLonestarTX69
Oct 31, 2018, 8:19 PM
I say SUCK THAT DICK, Homie. Suck it like your "married" doesn't exist, Bro. Don't be "scared shit." Don't run when he takes his out. Put that cock in your mouth and suck like it's life or death!

ghw132
Nov 1, 2018, 12:42 PM
At thirteen my friend and I was out hiking and we stopped to pee and he asked if he could hold my cock while I peed. I did not really know what to say and he reached over and grabbed my cock and I let him. Talk about an instant hard on. He commented I must like it since I got hard so quick. He then went down on his knees and sucked me. He then talked me into doing him. He latter had me down to his house where we had anal sex and started a six month relationship that made me believe I was gay until I meet a girl and I started having sex with her. So instead of running away, I led him dispatched wanted and never regretted it for a day. I have never initiated sex with another male, but have never said no to any man who wanted sex with me. So if you get the chance go for it you will not regret it. My wife knows i am bi and does not care as long as I let her have her male friend every once in a while.

softheart
Nov 1, 2018, 12:43 PM
I’m 53 years old and when I was 13 I almost had my first encounter with another man. Was it wrong for me at 13 to almost do something with this guy at my age and I can tell you that I was scared shit and ran away before anything happened but this much older guy did take out my penis and start to jerk me off and when he went to take out his is when I ran. Now that I’m a lot older and married with 3 teenagers I think back to that day and say what if? We’ll anyway I’ve kept theses feeling inside for a long time and I find myself fantasizing about that day and what almost happened and for some reason I kinda like it and think maybe it’s time to try something. My married is fine but there is a lot lacking in the sex life so maybe now would be the time to try it and release my fantasy

First of all, forget the past. You were molested and were to young to decide what you really liked or didn't like. You need a two way relationship for that.

As far as experimenting as an adult, since you are married you need to find a buddy on some social network or another. Have lunch, get to know each other and see if you at least like each other. I've met guys that made yellow caution lights flash in my head. Take the hint your intuition gives you. Aside from that, don't be in a rush to "do" a guy. Be smart and make sure the dude is a guy like you - married, employed, responsible, and has something to lose in life. IOW, and effeminate gay dude may not be your preferred type of guy, and either is a guy who reaches for your cock instead of a hand shake.

Find a comparable guy and stick with him. Guy shopping is a tough road.

cbb83
Nov 1, 2018, 1:36 PM
Softheart gives some good advice there. I'd like to add though, have you considered telling your spouse? They might surprise you. And honestly, if you're afraid to tell them, you should probably evaluate whether you're just having a fantasy brought on due to a deteriorating sex life, or if this is really something you want to explore in life. Because if it's the latter, well, see above. Failure to indulge a fantasy is nothing. Denying part of who you are is eomthing else that can lead to sorrow.

bikurinpa
Nov 1, 2018, 4:59 PM
I had been introduced to sex at a very early age by a older relative, I was 7 or 8 and he was 13 or 14, I never regretted it but looked forward to getting together more with him and would NEVER told on him because I enjoyed it as much as he did. I am sure a lot more of this happens and just no one tells about it.

hung4you
Nov 2, 2018, 4:25 AM
I wrote a blog on here asking how many men on here had child hood experiences, I think most of us had similar experiences. After 30 plus yrs of blissful marriage and an empty nester I have renegaged in my sexual fantasies with men. My buddy and I had identical childhoods and we don’t get bogged down in the so called sexual abuse it once was. Now we are consenting adults who have like minded needs that we take care of. Even though our roles are a little different I chose to be his bottom most of the time Nd it’s fantastic.

Spininmywheels
Nov 2, 2018, 9:29 AM
You are right about YELLOW Flags. I, not too long ago, met a guy in a park to introduce our selves to each other. We chatted for a few minutes then he reached down and grabbed my crouch right out in the open. I thought "WTF!!!".

Greenie1
Nov 2, 2018, 12:08 PM
hung4you, I haven’t read your blog, but what you say here is very good advice. Sometimes it takes awhile and a lot of work for some of us to just get beyond the early abuse part and be able to move on. Whether a person then chooses to see what things are like in a more open, consenting way, can be a good thing too. For me, it was almost as if I had conquered the original shame of the early abuse. We all are different. Good post! I should read your blog now!

Sigstache
Nov 2, 2018, 6:01 PM
OP:
I had almost the exact same experience at 12-13ish, except it was with a kid about 15. When he pulled his out he showed me what to do with his, and we wound up doing it quite a few more times. That was my first sexual experience and its been with me all my life. I've had erotic thoughts about it throughout my life but moreso now that Im older (late 40s). Its weird how that works and having read a lot here and other bi sites, its pretty common apparently. I didn't know that for the longest time. My marriage is good and our sex life is good, but every so often I get a craving for cock. I wont do hookups or shady encounters though. Softheart seems to be reading my mind lol. Ive been looking for years for a trusted guy to play with but its difficult.