PDA

View Full Version : dream last nite

sysper
Oct 29, 2018, 12:02 AM
last nite i had a dream i was being dominated by 3 women. it wasn't clear what they were doing to me except they had me tied up & i liked it! then they had a guy get behind me & a strapon was put on him. then it was confusing.

sysper
Oct 29, 2018, 1:20 AM
sorry i meant to put this in the blogs section but i can't delete it now.

cbb83
Oct 29, 2018, 11:27 AM
Why would a man need a strapon? Also, pretty sure you don't need to apologize for sharing naughty dreams :-P

jem_is_bi
Oct 29, 2018, 10:01 PM
Glad I did not have that dream. Although, with significant modifications, I would ok with it.

Fzmr9t
Oct 29, 2018, 10:11 PM
Why would a man need a strapon? Also, pretty sure you don't need to apologize for sharing naughty dreams :-P
I wore a strap on once when I was w a guy who could have fit my whole arm in his ass. Since I ain’t THAT big and I wasn’t going to risk losing my wrist watch, I used a strap on and a dildo the size of my arm on him. A bit weird butt he enjoyed it

sysper
Oct 30, 2018, 4:03 AM
well i'm not apologizing for posting about my dream just that i didn't mean to put it here. but i see others have responded so i'm going with it :)
why would a man need a strapon? could be a fetish. or maybe my dream is telling me that's as far as i wanna go. i also know there might be good reasons for men to wear strapons. some guys have trouble getting it up. some wanna give something bigger. could be many others.

cbb83
Oct 30, 2018, 12:05 PM
Ahhh, didn't think about ed or size issues.

ghw132
Nov 1, 2018, 2:17 PM
In time I have had some pretty weird sexual dreams, most do not make sense because they are dreams, like the strap on part of your dreams, are maybe in your dream you wanted a really big one. Who knows. I keep having a dream where my wife and I are looking for someplace where we and a bi- male can have sex in a public place, but keep getting interrupted. Very frustrating. Now you can read anything you want to out of that. I think Freud would haves peed his pants to get to interpret that dream.