PDA

View Full Version : Self sucking

azfunguy1
Sep 18, 2018, 6:14 PM
Yeah I know, Ive seen the vids also so I guess it is actually possible but has anyone actually been able to do it?

I had a girlfriend once the was really turned on by the idea of it and she asked me if I could do it or try. Well I tried and tried for her but was just never flexible enough to do it. We wound up compromising by her helping me out. I would lay on my back with my leg over my head and my dick facing towards my face and she would jack me off while licking my asshole untill I was ready to cum and them she would watch it shoot into my face and mouth. It was sort of odd cause she herself dident like giving BJs or the taste of cum but she really liked watching BJs and cumshots especially guys doing it..

Thickone55
Sep 18, 2018, 8:06 PM
When I was a teen, I could throw my legs over my head and use the slanted wall in my bedroom to push my cock into my mouth.
I could get only the head in. But I would cum pretty fast once I was in that position.
I knew then I would want strange cock spurting in my mouth.

eddy10
Sep 18, 2018, 10:09 PM
Back when I was much younger I could get about 2 inches in my mouth. Drank every bit of cum each time. When I was in my 40s I got too excited and pulled a muscle in my rib cage. That ended my self sucking days. Bummer.

johndotou
Sep 18, 2018, 10:10 PM
WOW, I remember when I could do that, I used to do it whenever I could. I could only get the head into my mouth but that was enough to make me cum, those days are gone I couldn't do that today if I had a gun to my head,LOL. But it was one of the hottest things I did as a teenager.I remember like it was yesterday, that hot cum shooting my mouth was awesome!!!!!

bw299
Sep 19, 2018, 4:38 AM
When I was 17 I figured out that I could self suck. Damn it was great! I could get about half of my cock in my mouth. I loved the feel and taste of my cum splashing in my mouth. I got married just before I turned 20 to one horny lady. She loved sucking my cock and she liked to watch and help me jack off. So I showed her what I could do and she went wild over it. She licked my butthole and played with my balls and made me cum so hard. I was able to do it until I was 22-23, then lost the flexibilty. I sure do miss those days.

monaohio
Sep 19, 2018, 6:31 AM
when i was younger i could just get the head in my mouth and cum now days can't do it i wish i could suck myself i love cock and cum in my mouth

shiver
Sep 19, 2018, 7:17 AM
I never had the flexibility to achieve self-suckedness, not from lack of trying, I tried to condition myself to bend and get that cock of mine in my mouth, but never could, so I resorted to sucking other men's cocks instead. its not the same thing, but at least I got a cock in my mouth.

delpark
Sep 19, 2018, 1:35 PM
I did it with a lot of effort when I was 20 years old. I laid on the bed, my back and legs going up the wall and I was able to take the head into my mouth. I wish I could do that now.

csreef
Sep 19, 2018, 1:51 PM
I know a guy who when he was a teenager, could suck his own cock...He said that he felt weird, the feeling that he was going to Cum, and he was responsible....

redngoldpride
Sep 21, 2018, 8:17 PM
I the feeling of getting you cock sucked combined with the feeling of a hard cock in your mouth , and then the feeling of cumming the release , the throbbing with each spurt , and the feeling of a cock expanding in your mouth throbbing and pulsing with every spurt of cock juice ...... And your experiencing all these sensations at once huge orgasms ........I can get about 4 inches of my cock in my mouth

Avalokita
Sep 22, 2018, 1:22 AM
Yeah, back when I was young and flexible, and it was hard on my back, even then. It's just not possible anymore.

charman
Sep 23, 2018, 7:06 AM
Found out I could do it when I was in Jr. High or Middle school as it is referred to now.

I jacked off every chance I got and got the urge to try it. After many tries I finally was able to lick the head with my tounge from a standing position, I was so turned on. I then was able to throw my legs over my head and do the same and could get the head in my mouth. From this position I would cum in my mouth by jacking off. As I kept working at it when I was in my 20's I was flexible enough to get about an inch or so in my mouth. Then one day I was able to get the whole length in my mouth. I cummed so fast and swallowed the whole load.

But just like everyone else as I got older I lost that flexibility and now all I can do is give myself a facial from time to time. I really miss those days.

guywholikesboth
Sep 23, 2018, 11:35 AM
Im was only 6 inches one day a friend said he could suck his own cock I said no way went to his room he got naked his cock was about 8 inches he bent over and got 3 inches into his mouth. it got me hard so i got naked and tried I only got the head in my mouth but was able to suck it it felt funny he said why dont we do each other so we did. We would bet guys that he could suck his own cock if he could they would have to suck us got many a bj that way and found many guys that liked to suck

Chirusty
Sep 23, 2018, 2:00 PM
I was in my teens and flexible enough by bending over backwards I was able to get an inch or two beyond the head. And for years felt this was good enough didn’t need anyone else. Until I meet a girl and told her I didn’t need anyone I could do it myself she said no way and bet me I couldn’t do it. I did it for her to see and that was the last time I did myself cause she would rather suck cock then fuck. She would suck it anytime n anywhere. One day I told her I missed sucking my own cock cause of the feeling and the reward. She said no problem and started bringing guys around and we sucked them off together. For quite a while til she moved away but I still wanted to suck cock and lost flexibility to do my own. Don’t get me wrong I love pussy, but stillcrave cock

redrabbit
Sep 28, 2018, 7:16 AM
I was in my early 20’s when I discovered I could suck myself off. I’m not super endowed (only 6.5”) but I was always skinny and flexible. I used to do it all the time and I could even deep throat myself if I kept up with stretching. I could sit in a couple positions to do it and it was always super hot to sit up with my head bobbing up and down on my own cock. It felt so good when cumming too. However, I’ve gotten a little out of shape over the years and I can’t suck myself off any longer although I can still flip my legs over my head. Fun times!

semod
Oct 17, 2018, 4:24 AM
I've recently been having occasional dreams that I could just bend down and suck myself. It always seems so real that when I wake up I feel satisfied. I've always thought that the reason I want to suck another mans cock is because I can't suck my own. But I want to be fucked in the ass so I may as well suck your cock.

sysper
Oct 17, 2018, 7:26 AM
i have those dreams every so often, but if i was gonna suck another guy's cock to deal with the fact i can't suck my own, i'd want a 69 so it could be complete!

Waylon
Oct 17, 2018, 10:44 AM
When I was 15 and 16 I was limber and thin enough to self suck. Once I got stretched out, I could get almost three inches including the helmet head into my mouth. It was weird at first but once I stimulated myself to orgasm, I was hooked. The cum was warm and salty and I swallowed it all of course. It was my bedtime ritual every night for a while.

BeauKnerr
Dec 21, 2018, 12:29 PM
Oh yea! I first learned how to suck myself as a horny teen and it has served me well for many years! My ex-wife did not like sucking cock, so I ended up doing her job. Fortunately, my current wife can’t get enough of my cock, so I never need to service myself. Good thing because I’m not as flexible as I used to be. But over years, I had some incredibly erotic self-suck sessions. I guess this is how I developed a taste for cock and cum. I did experiment with blowing other guys for a while and enjoyed it, but never as much as those hot times sucking, and being sucked, by myself! Luckily, I captured a video several years ago. Check it out at the link below. The PIN code to access the video is 1453. Can you tell I was enjoying myself?! Enjoy!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/self-suck-swallow-23784141

csreef
Dec 21, 2018, 4:38 PM
Oh yea! I first learned how to suck myself as a horny teen and it has served me well for many years! My ex-wife did not like sucking cock, so I ended up doing her job. Fortunately, my current wife can’t get enough of my cock, so I never need to service myself. Good thing because I’m not as flexible as I used to be. But over years, I had some incredibly erotic self-suck sessions. I guess this is how I developed a taste for cock and cum. I did experiment with blowing other guys for a while and enjoyed it, but never as much as those hot times sucking, and being sucked, by myself! Luckily, I captured a video several years ago. Check it out at the link below. The PIN code to access the video is 1453. Can you tell I was enjoying myself?! Enjoy!

WOW , That was HOTT !

sysper
Dec 21, 2018, 9:02 PM
so wish i could do that. even if i could just do it in the past but not now at least it would be a nice memory...
When I was 15 and 16 I was limber and thin enough to self suck. Once I got stretched out, I could get almost three inches including the helmet head into my mouth. It was weird at first but once I stimulated myself to orgasm, I was hooked. The cum was warm and salty and I swallowed it all of course. It was my bedtime ritual every night for a while.

KDaddy23
Mar 3, 2019, 2:10 PM
I managed to be able to do it... when I was younger and more flexible and there was nothing more exciting than the day I could get a good bit of my cock in my mouth and suck it until I unloaded. It was... weird in that it felt so familiar to be sucked and to suck all at once. I wish I could do it now without seriously hurting myself...

redrabbit
Mar 4, 2019, 12:49 AM
I’m 43 now but in my early 20’s, I discovered I was really flexible. I kept at it until I could deep throat myself and even lick my own balls. I’m not particularly big down there. I’ve got a 6.5” cock but I was flexible. I’ve gained weight since then and although I can still throw my legs over my head and cum in my mouth, I can’t really suck anymore. It’s a goal of mine to be able to do it again!

sysper
Mar 4, 2019, 7:12 AM
i wish that for u!!! :)
I’m 43 now but in my early 20’s, I discovered I was really flexible. I kept at it until I could deep throat myself and even lick my own balls. I’m not particularly big down there. I’ve got a 6.5” cock but I was flexible. I’ve gained weight since then and although I can still throw my legs over my head and cum in my mouth, I can’t really suck anymore. It’s a goal of mine to be able to do it again!

thinkimightry1
Mar 4, 2019, 6:03 PM
I'm 55 yrs. old and I still can get the head all the way in...I have never done it in front of anyone...I think If I had someone helping me I could get more of it in...I tell myself I'm going to swallow but lose my desire when I start cumming....But if I edge alot and cum a little...I will taste it..

dave347
Oct 25, 2020, 2:08 PM
I was in my late teens when I found I was flexible enough to suck myself. I was sitting on our couch and got a hard on. No one else was home so I decided to take care of it. While stroking, I wondered how it would feel in my mouth. Leaning over, I was able to get about half inside. I went into my bedroom and thought if I put my legs over my head, I could get even more. Found I was not only able to take almost all of it, I was even able to suck on my balls. Sucked until I came, but did not keep it in my mouth the first couple of times. Then I decided to just let it go and cum in my own mouth. Was able to do this all the way up into my late 50's, but only able to get half at that point.

bblover
Oct 25, 2020, 2:39 PM
I didnt discover that I could until in my 20's. Could get the head plus a little more. It felt awesome.

On a related note, about 2 years ago i figured i could self-fuck. once the head got in I knew i was unloading in my own ass

tommyswing
Oct 25, 2020, 5:12 PM
LOL as hard as I tried I could never achieve that. My 5 inches was just to small. Probably just as well, if I had been able to I might never had seeked out a partner.

GayGuy04
Oct 25, 2020, 6:09 PM
I'm 55 yrs. old and I still can get the head all the way in...I have never done it in front of anyone...I think If I had someone helping me I could get more of it in...I tell myself I'm going to swallow but lose my desire when I start cumming....But if I edge alot and cum a little...I will taste it..

Wow good for you I tried once but i couldn't even get close if I tried

SouthJerseyGuy
Oct 25, 2020, 6:33 PM
I remember trying one or twice as a kid and never getting very close. I tried recently (at my office, of all places) and was able to lick the head of my cock (I am 48). I have done it a couple of times since. Never got much more than the head and it is a bit uncomfortable.

GayGuy04
Oct 25, 2020, 8:20 PM
I remember trying one or twice as a kid and never getting very close. I tried recently (at my office, of all places) and was able to lick the head of my cock (I am 48). I have done it a couple of times since. Never got much more than the head and it is a bit uncomfortable.

Lucky nobody came in to see or caught you too

Waylon
Oct 26, 2020, 9:29 AM
As I posted earlier about self sucking back when I was a limber teen ager, I wish I could get those 3 inches in my mouth these days. Sucking on my helmet head and swirling my tongue around the glans would produce a nice cum shot. I could get my extra protein anytime I wanted.

Modude
Oct 27, 2020, 6:50 PM
Never had the flexibility, wish I could....

ct_sounder
Oct 29, 2020, 8:26 AM
I have dreams every now and then about being able to just lean over and touch the tip of my dick with my tongue. In my dream, once I realize I can do it my cock just slides into my mouth. Its a great dream.

When I was in my early teens and flexible I would go into the bathroom, lie on my back and lift my legs over my head so my cock was aimed toward my mouth. I was able to get my tongue on the tip of my dick a few times, but never was able to get any major part of my dick in my mouth. If I only had just one more inch!!! (Don't we all say that?)

But I did enjoy watching the thick blobs of cum leave the tip of my dick and drop directly into my mouth. I can still remember the warmth, texture and taste.

Funny thing - I don't recall where I got the idea to try this. Maybe Penthouse Forum?

Coincidently, I had the self suck dream right before I woke up this morning. So real and so nice to have my cock in my mouth.

Waylon
Oct 29, 2020, 9:48 AM
A I have posted about self sucking when I was 15 and 16, it is that time that I first blew another guy. A friend was spending the night and I showed him how I could suck my cock. He was amazed and tried to suck himself but he wasn't thin or limber enough. He kept trying and trying and watching me suck myself so he asked me to suck him. I was turned on and he had a nice thick cock so I stopped sucking myself and put my my mouth on his dick. As I started sucking him it was a real turn on to get it all in my mouth for a change and I realized that getting one's dick sucked all the way felt better than just the head and 3 inches. He moaned and grabbed my head and started thrusting his hips and shot a huge load in m mouth and I swallowed it all down like a good cocksucker.

bmobius
Jun 21, 2022, 4:33 PM
Just found this thread.

I started self-sucking when I was around 13 or so. Continued to lick, tickle, and sometimes take in a few inches. It was heaven and continued to be so up through my 30s. Only once was I ever able to successfully take the whole thing (I'm around 5.5 inches) and felt so overjoyed and so sexy when I felt my sack come to rest on my nose.

I usually did the legs-over-head approach. Sometimes in bed with a few strategically placed pillows. Sometimes in the bathroom, resting my feet on the edge of the bathtub.

Sadly, as I've gotten older, my flexibility has decreased and I have something of a gut now. The last time I tried, I got a cramp in my stomach muscles. These days, the best I can hope for is a load in/around my mouth and on my own face. I think what I really miss the most was slurping up my precum right from my cock. Of course I loved cumming, but sometimes the precum was it's own special reward.

I think the kinkiest thing I ever did was allow my best friend to fill my ass with his cock while I took a few inches into my mouth. He was so careful and so cautious. When he came inside me, I did too!

I look back on those days with a happy fondness. I do miss it a lot.

jjourneyman
Jun 25, 2022, 10:57 PM
That's why 69 is so fine! When you have a hot mouth wrapped around your cock and yours is wrapped around one... sum = cum.

DD788Snipe
Jun 26, 2022, 2:38 AM
I've recently been having occasional dreams that I could just bend down and suck myself. It always seems so real that when I wake up I feel satisfied. I've always thought that the reason I want to suck another mans cock is because I can't suck my own. But I want to be fucked in the ass so I may as well suck your cock. I've had those dreams too. Quite realistic.

DD788Snipe
Jun 26, 2022, 2:40 AM
That's why 69 is so fine! When you have a hot mouth wrapped around your cock and yours is wrapped around one... sum = cum.

Absolutely. Had fun last weekend doing just that with a friend.

bmobius
Jun 26, 2022, 3:09 AM

You are SO correct... 69 with two guys is AMAZING.

jjourneyman
Jun 26, 2022, 10:18 AM
Absolutely. Had fun last weekend doing just that with a friend.

So... you totally get it! Lucky you!

jimkimball
Jun 28, 2022, 11:06 AM
I tried when I was a kid then again when I was 21 and was working out .
I had a sleigh bed so I would get my feet under the rail on the foot board and use my arms to pull and stretch to I was able to do it .
I was 8"s at the time so I was able to get about half of it in my mouth and a little work and started sucking myself off once or twice a day , I loved it sucking my own cock swallowing my load .
Sometimes I'd wait a week so I'd have a massive load to swallow .
It was great while it lasted .
Told my ex about and tried then but I was flexible enough then I could get close ,so what we'd do was she'd suck and stroke my cock and eat my ass and finger fuck me while I stroked my cock til I came and would shoot my load in my mouth or we'd share it.
That was fun .can't even get close now. In my late 50's

Kysquire
Jun 28, 2022, 12:40 PM
Me, too. But I dearly wanted to throat it back then!

Kysquire
Jun 28, 2022, 12:41 PM

I agree, 69 is a wonderful position!

BeauKnerr
Jul 20, 2022, 5:17 PM
Oh yea! I first learned how to suck myself as a horny teen and it has served me well for many years! My ex-wife did not like sucking cock, so I ended up doing her job. Fortunately, my current wife can?t get enough of my cock, so I never need to service myself. Good thing because I?m not as flexible as I used to be. But over years, I had some incredibly erotic self-suck sessions. I guess this is how I developed a taste for cock and cum. I did experiment with blowing other guys for a while and enjoyed it, but never as much as those hot times sucking, and being sucked, by myself! Luckily, I captured a video several years ago. Check it out at the link below. The PIN code to access the video is 1453. Can you tell I was enjoying myself?! Enjoy!

I stumbled on this old thread and realized the video of me sucking myself vanished with the death of Xtube. It can be viewed at the secure link below. That date stamp used to annoy me, but now it's a fond reminder of the good old days and what a glorious day July 17, 2006 was. As I remember, my wife and kids were out of town for several days, so I got up to all kinds of kinky shit including this suck session. I can no longer do it and this is only video I have of me in action. So glad I still have it. Enjoy!

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/1bbb4d830/xxb8xz4j-b5qa88wy-kb44wyz8-798px44s

Lollygagger
Jul 21, 2022, 6:54 AM
I was 12 and already masturbating frequently and cumming, which proved to be a mess to deal with as I didn?t want my mother to know what I was doing, especially when I?d masturbate at night in my bed, leaving stains on my underwear and sheets. I had smelled my semen at that point but not tasted it, the smell was not appealing to me so I saw no need to taste it. One night I was looking at my erect penis, playing with it when I got the urge to kiss it. I was thin and flexible enough to pull myself into a tight ball and succeeded in kissing the tip. Of course, that wasn?t good enough, I wanted more and began forcing myself into a tighter position and managed to get the head fully inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and it felt amazing! Though I could feel the strain on my neck and back I pulled harder and soon had some of the shaft in my mouth, the feeling was incredible! I didn?t even know what oral sex was, in my sheltered life I?d never heard of it, and yet I instinctively began giving myself the first blow job I ever got or gave. Soon I knew I was going to cum and felt myself erupt in my mouth, that was a strange feeling but exciting too, and I never even hesitated when it came to swallowing my load, I happily gulped it down. It doesn?t have the greatest taste and I will only swallow it if I?ve just blown myself, if I cum in a cup or on my abs the desire to swallow it fades fast but with auto-fellatio the delivery is so fast that I just immediately swallowed every time I sucked myself off, in fact that for me was the goal, I wanted to swallow my cum. I did this until my late twenties and by then it had lost its appeal and my flexibility had diminished but all through teen years it felt not only good but so taboo that I couldn't help myself and loved doing it!

tsd mstr
Jul 21, 2022, 10:21 AM
That was hot!

Neonaught
Jul 21, 2022, 10:35 AM
I stumbled on this old thread and realized the video of me sucking myself vanished with the death of Xtube. It can be viewed at the secure link below. That date stamp used to annoy me, but now it's a fond reminder of the good old days and what a glorious day July 17, 2006 was. As I remember, my wife and kids were out of town for several days, so I got up to all kinds of kinky shit including this suck session. I can no longer do it and this is only video I have of me in action. So glad I still have it. Enjoy!

Wow! You were able to suck almost your entire cock and that little pearl of cum dropped on your balls was so sexy! I'm impressed!

Waylon
Jul 21, 2022, 11:40 AM
When I lost my flexibility it was time to start dating girls and I made sure that each girl I asked out was not averse to giving me a blowjob. The ones that were really into it were much more popular. My wife to be was one of those girls and I trained her to please me in a special way and she was very submissive and obedient. When we went steady all the other guys envied me because she had the rep of being on of the best. I told her how I used to suck myself off and she loved that idea and wished I still could do it. She got me to blow another guy once when we were fairly drunk but I did not do that regularly until many years later.

MatthewX
Jul 22, 2022, 9:54 PM
If I could .. why leave the house?

Waylon
Jul 28, 2022, 10:21 AM
I have this recurring dream/fantasy where I can easily lean forward and suck my dick to the balls. In one scenario my girlfriend is trying to give me blowjob but she isn't that good so I tell her to watch me and I blow myself to ejaculate in my mouth and swallow it all. She looks on in amazement but her oral skills improve very well after my demo. Anoother scenario is I am younger, in my room when mom walks by and watches me bob my head up and down the shaft with ease. She exclaims I wish your father could do that so I wouldn't have to every time he wants a blowjob, usually everey morning and every night. LoL

KDaddy23
Jul 29, 2022, 2:06 PM
Waylon said, "I have this recurring dream/fantasy where I can easily lean forward and suck my dick to the balls."

I've had this dream, too, and I'm not sure if it wasn't just a dream given how many times I've had it and I've woken up... tasting myself and my cum. A "Jedi mind trick?" I dunno but the dream is recurring...

Gregshaw
Oct 12, 2022, 3:02 PM
When I was young, like 16, I could get the head of my cock in my mouth & sucked myself a few times. I normally couldn't cum because I'd bent double so much I'd have trouble breathing but I did manage it a few times & swallowed without even thinking about it.

I'm bi so I dated girls & once showed off how flexible I was because I thought she'd find it funny, which she didn't.

By age 21 I wasn't limber enough & could only reach my cock with my tongue & around 26 I couldn't even do that & I could only jerk off into my own mouth.

licyou69
Oct 13, 2022, 7:57 AM
It's probably a good thing I can't or I'd never leave the house ��

Curiouz1
Jan 12, 2023, 9:39 PM
In my 20’s I was flexible enough to lick pre cum from the tip but could not get further

Neonaught
Jan 13, 2023, 9:22 AM
As a medic I just have to wonder how many people got a painful back injury trying to self suck. I've never seen one but suspect they happen. LOL

needalittle05
Jan 13, 2023, 1:41 PM
as a teen I was able to get only the head in my mouth so I could enjoy licking and sucking the tip. my first blowjob was self inflicted and enjoyable. still enjoy sucking cock just cant do myself anymore

Astroman
Jan 16, 2023, 12:45 PM
I self-sucked from my teens to my late 40s (mid 50s now), and with some effort, I can still lick the head, but it's pretty uncomfortable. As mentioned earlier, even just a little bit of extra weight around the belly makes it incredibly difficult, as least for me.

I started as a teen--I think I had read a letter in Penthouse about a guy who could do it. I usually took baths in the evening rather than a shower before school (just what my family always did) and that's when I started. I would sit cross-ways in the tub and use the side to brace my back. I still remember the first time the tip of my nose touched the tip of my hard penis--it can be done! In my later teens and 20s, I worked at stretching a lot more, and I got the point where I could comfortably get the head plus another inch comfortably in my mouth and give myself a real, no-hands blowjob to orgasm. Being on my back with my legs with my legs thrown over, where I could push my feet against the headboard was my favorite position, where I could get it the furthest in. For me, it wasn't something I could do every day. I had to be feeling really loose, and I had to stretch a lot ahead of time. Afterwards, my back wasn't exactly sore, but it was tight for a few days.

And for me, the desire to suck a cock was MUCH stronger than the desire to get sucked, so I have to say it was an incredible sexual thrill (never having been with another guy) to push that warm, swollen cock head to my lips, and kiss it and lick it, and then start sucking on it. It was like "Wow, I'm really doing it--I'm sucking a big, warm, hard, throbbing cock!"

I had that common problem of craving cum right up to the moment of orgasm, and then instantly losing that desire as soon as the orgasm hit. Usually I would just take the first spurt to get a taste, and then shoot the rest on my chest. I do remember once, though, I had my cock the furthest I in I was ever able to get it, and when I came, it just shot right down the back of my throat and I swallowed it all.

It took a lot of work and regular stretching for me to do this, and if I wasn't bi and didn't have a strong craving to suck cock, the whole thing probably wouldn't have been worth the effort. But when everything was right, it was pretty cool. I remember a number of times where I'd be at work or out with friends, and I'd be thinking "Man, when I get home, I'm going to give myself the best blowjob!" And I did! :oh:

Astroman
Jan 16, 2023, 12:54 PM

Nice video! I could never get quite that far down on mine, but I was doing that a lot back in 2006, too!

swvsucker
Jan 16, 2023, 2:50 PM
I always fantasized about sucking my own but with a dick under 3 inches long it was never going to be anything but a fantasy.

BeauKnerr
Jan 18, 2023, 8:41 AM
... I remember a number of times where I'd be at work or out with friends, and I'd be thinking "Man, when I get home, I'm going to give myself the best blowjob!" And I did! :oh:

Haha! Yes, I had many days and nights just like that, eager to finally get home (or anywhere quiet) and give myself a sensual blowjob. One summer while away on an internship, I shared a two-bedroom apartment with 4 other guys. Needless to say, there was no privacy. I recall one night coming home from the bars so horny and needing to suck myself, so I had to go outside and find place in the apartment complex to do my deed. It was especially hot knowing that I was out in public and risking getting caught. Man, do I miss those days!

KDaddy23
Jan 18, 2023, 5:09 PM
If it was easy for me to blow myself at this point in my life, I'd be doing it every day. I miss the days when I could do it easily and at any time I wanted to. My wife would just say, "You did it again..." or "I hope you left something for me!" If you can suck yourself off, it beats the hell out of jerking off. I sometimes get offers from guys who have dicks literally down to their knees, but they want me to blow them and I think that if I had dick like that, I wouldn't need anyone to blow me because I could do it myself...

Astroman
Jan 19, 2023, 10:52 AM
Haha! Yes, I had many days and nights just like that, eager to finally get home (or anywhere quiet) and give myself a sensual blowjob. One summer while away on an internship, I shared a two-bedroom apartment with 4 other guys. Needless to say, there was no privacy. I recall one night coming home from the bars so horny and needing to suck myself, so I had to go outside and find place in the apartment complex to do my deed. It was especially hot knowing that I was out in public and risking getting caught. Man, do I miss those days!

I don't think I ever did it anyplace where I could be caught. I do remember a few times at work when I was really turned on, and I'd go to the bathroom (single unisex) to give my hard cock a quick kiss! So ridiculous and silly, but incredibly erotic.

If it was easy for me to blow myself at this point in my life, I'd be doing it every day. I miss the days when I could do it easily and at any time I wanted to..

So true!

BeauKnerr
Jan 20, 2023, 9:50 AM
I don't think I ever did it anyplace where I could be caught. I do remember a few times at work when I was really turned on, and I'd go to the bathroom (single unisex) to give my hard cock a quick kiss! So ridiculous and silly, but incredibly erotic.

Haha, yes I've had the urge at work too. You've reminded me that at one place I worked, I actually had a private bathroom inside my office. On numerous occasions, I "suckcummed" to my desires, slipped into my bathroom, locked the door, sat down on the floor and sucked myself. I remember one day specifically, a gal that worked for me came into my office shortly afterwards and we talked as I savored the taste of cum lingering in mouth. I often wondered if she could smell it; women have a nose for that. I remember the whole thought of that made me so horny, so I had to go back into the bathroom and suck myself again. Two loads in one afternoon. Ah...those were the days!

phalluster
Jan 20, 2023, 9:03 PM
I've done it - in my dreams. When I have those dreams it is so real, and in the dream I'm telling myself it's not a dream!

Modude
Jan 21, 2023, 7:45 AM
I've always wanted to suck my own cock, but never could. Needed a longer cock and more flexibility.....

Neonaught
Jan 21, 2023, 9:26 AM
I never had the flexibility to suck myself so I have always out-sourced the job! LOL

sissyjackie
Jan 21, 2023, 11:10 AM
When I was 13 I tried and was so close. Then one time sat on the floor my bed had a metal railing, putting my ankles up on the bed pulling on the railing bouncing to stretch out my back. I could just get the head in my mouth. Of course, it didn't take long to cum in my mouth. I was hooked and couldn't wait to suck a guy's cock. A year later sucked my buddy's cock been a cock lover ever since.