PDA

View Full Version : Butt plug or dildo?

semod
Sep 9, 2018, 9:13 PM
My wife is leaving in a few days on a girlfriend vacation. I want to take advantage of the time alone for some ass play. I'm going to buy a toy and looking for some advice. Which would you prefer, but plug or dildo?

Fzmr9t
Sep 9, 2018, 9:53 PM
My wife is leaving in a few days on a girlfriend vacation. I want to take advantage of the time alone for some ass play. I'm going to buy a toy and looking for some advice. Which would you prefer, but plug or dildo?

I bought a dildo that has a suction cup at the end so it can attach to the shower wall. It’s only 5” long, but it’s thick! Took me awhile to get it all the way in, but once I did...WOW!!!!

chongster
Sep 10, 2018, 10:09 AM
I like a vibrator for ass play, the vibrations help me relax.

hung4you
Sep 10, 2018, 11:30 AM
I bought a dildo that has a suction cup at the end so it can attach to the shower wall. It’s only 5” long, but it’s thick! Took me awhile to get it all the way in, but once I did...WOW!!!!

Yep, i absolutely love my suction cup average Joe dildo. It sticks on anything that is smooth and i ride it hard.

Luvthewater
Sep 10, 2018, 1:55 PM
I have a smaller vibrator, large suction cup dildo and vibrating butt plug. I use them all depending on the mood i'm in. Only renetly boughtthe butt plu mostly to have something I can put in and leave in for periods of time.

bbginva
Sep 10, 2018, 2:10 PM
Neither. Find a friend to fill you up!

murano2641
Sep 10, 2018, 3:48 PM
It might not help in your decision making process but I like a plug in my ass when I'm playing with someone else and using a dildo when I'm alone.

cornholejoe
Sep 10, 2018, 10:39 PM
like either plug or dildo as long as someone is using it on me

Fzmr9t
Sep 11, 2018, 3:11 AM

49775 BTW, This is a still, not a video

semod
Sep 11, 2018, 6:16 AM
Neither. Find a friend to fill you up!

if only!

Cdnbi
Sep 11, 2018, 10:42 AM
I’ve got a night of freedom myself and I plan on riding my suction cup dildo sticks to the shower wall perfectly.

NjbiGuy01
Sep 11, 2018, 4:05 PM
I like a vibrator for ass play, the vibrations help me relax.

Totally. My wife has a little gem that is small enough to put all the way in, has a string on it to get it back out, and variable speed. I pop it in and fell asleep to the wonderful vibrations.
I actually woke up with the sheet stuck to my stomach, as I had come in my sleep multiple times....mmmm

BisexualPisces3192
Nov 14, 2018, 12:10 AM
Vibrator with built-in heaters are my favorite.

ghw132
Nov 14, 2018, 10:36 AM
I have both, each good for different situations.

SatinnaTheGothQueen
Nov 14, 2018, 12:25 PM
Love to use dildos like metal and plastic and glass dildos which sizes range from size 3 to size 9 but once I used a turkey leg bone which was like about 12 inches or more on length to fap and masturbate with all day long which I happened to have saved on thanksgiving day. And I used the same huge bone very next day on my very horny pussy while watching The Rocky Horror Picture show which is one of my fav movies and plays ever besides Otello and Romeo and Juliet along with Phantom Of The Oprah. And Swan Lake and it was the very best orgasms I ever had in my life cause those multiple orgasims left me out of breath and ghost faced while at death's door so I can improvise and use philiic objects that are not pointy or sharp or also way too big lol and the who time I thinking about getting banged by some very horny and sexy demons with big evil cocks.

TXLonestarTX69
Nov 14, 2018, 12:44 PM
Gobble-Gobble...LOL. I used a chicken foot once. Damn claws are sharp! Not recommended.

exy32
Nov 14, 2018, 1:37 PM
My vote goes to dildo :)

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 15, 2018, 7:10 AM
"Phantom Of The Oprah"?

Is that the TV version, starring Opera Winfrey? :bigrin:

Avalokita
Nov 23, 2018, 11:59 PM
Butt plug for walking around all day, filled-up. Dildo for masturbation at the end of a "walking around filled-up" day.

ncbymail
Jun 2, 2019, 3:23 PM
I like em both. The dildo is great when I want to pretend I'm getting fucked while i jack my meat. The plug is good when I want to feel full in my ass & wear it around...without the wife suspecting I'm a cock & cum loving pervert!

csreef
Jun 2, 2019, 9:05 PM
I've tried both, . . . and to be frankly honest, it wasn't for me.

NerdyBiGuy
Jun 4, 2019, 5:14 PM
Dildos are good for fun at home, but a bootyplug is good for prolonged prostate pleasure.

Asspussy302
Jun 11, 2019, 10:37 PM
Dildos are great, the wife fucks me good with her strapon. But, I LOVE buttplugs, wear them everyday. Sometimes for just a few hours, sometimes all day

Robocock
Jun 12, 2019, 10:58 AM
I like my vibrating butt plugs but occasionally I like to use my 7" suction rotating dildo.. which I like to take all the way..

allenb
Jul 1, 2019, 10:56 AM

zbi73
Jul 2, 2019, 3:58 AM
There's something more exciting about a dildo, perhaps it's the shape...

LoveMyThongs
Jul 3, 2019, 4:40 AM
I like butt plugs if I’m driving but at home I go dildo. I have a few in various sizes and length. The suction is the best because you can practice blow jobs and ride it in a bunch of positions

MAcpl69
Jul 3, 2019, 10:10 AM
Wearing a plug for a while then riding a dildo. I have a plug harness so I can put a wide plug in and walk around and really stretch my ass out, then I can ride a nice thick long cock.

mrlizard
Jul 3, 2019, 12:29 PM
Never wore a butt plug (yet). I have used a dildo with crappy suction cup. Feels good going in, but I don't really get off on it. Maybe I need something with more girth, or one of those devices that vibrates to stimulate the prostate.

novaguy027
Jul 3, 2019, 4:24 PM
Which is better for first time? Tried my wife’s dildo, average size and couldn’t get it in. Really want to try something in there. Advice please.

MAcpl69
Jul 3, 2019, 5:01 PM
Either one start small and work your way up. I started with a small vibrator a use to tickle my wife's clit, then bought my first plug a small spade shaped one about 1" dia at max width. Years later I can take a 9" long 2.5" dia dildo all the way. And if I'm nice and stretched out I can get a 3" dia spade plug up my ass.

novaguy027
Jul 3, 2019, 5:29 PM
Either one start small and work your way up. I started with a small vibrator a use to tickle my wife's clit, then bought my first plug a small spade shaped one about 1" dia at max width. Years later I can take a 9" long 2.5" dia dildo all the way. And if I'm nice and stretched out I can get a 3" dia spade plug up my ass.

How long was the first plug?

MAcpl69
Jul 3, 2019, 5:47 PM
About 3.5" and that includes the suction cup base so about 3" inserted

speedoboxer
Jul 4, 2019, 3:50 PM
never tried a butt plug. recently saw on koala swimwear, briefs and thongs with built in butt plug. gets me horny thinking about walking on a friendly beach in a thong with my ass showing a butt plug. any one tried it or tempted?

mrskin757
Jul 17, 2019, 9:59 AM
Have a plug in right now, love the fullness of it. Others on here are right though, a plug is like foreplay getting ready for the dildo or real cock which ever you may be enjoying at the time.

zbi73
Jul 20, 2019, 6:36 PM
Which is better for first time? Tried my wife’s dildo, average size and couldn’t get it in. Really want to try something in there. Advice please.

This is what I bought, a Crystal Jellies Anal Starter. Wasn't for the first time, but as others have suggested, you need to work your way up. Girth wise, it's only an inch and is insertable up to 5.75 inches so it should be relatively easy to use.

downforce
Jul 21, 2019, 4:10 AM
This is what I bought, a Crystal Jellies Anal Starter. Wasn't for the first time, but as others have suggested, you need to work your way up. Girth wise, it's only an inch and is insertable up to 5.75 inches so it should be relatively easy to use.

We bought that same one after the first time my wife tried to use her rabbit vibrator on me. Hers was a bit too much, unfortunately.

While it is good for a beginner, its VERY flimsy and the girth could be more.

williamg
Jul 21, 2019, 10:21 AM
Dildo for sure! Plugs are fun. But fucking my 9" dildo drives me crazy! I so need a real cock! Anybody???

Radlatino
Jul 21, 2019, 12:54 PM
I know what you mean! Feels good taking it in! The real thing? Oh I'd like to feel the real thing

Radlatino
Jul 21, 2019, 12:56 PM
You need to take your time. Go slow lube up, and relax. The more often you play the easier it gets going in.

Radlatino
Jul 21, 2019, 1:00 PM
dude, my ex wife got me, try her toy, a 9 in dildo. Later after playing with her first toy. She had my put it in then my tight underwear. We'd go out later for gas, late night snack, etc. With it in my ass. Everytime I sat down, it just when in deeper. Both knowing it was there was hot!