PDA

View Full Version : Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

chongster
Aug 20, 2018, 8:45 AM
My wife and I had a nice 3 way mmf. I got to fulfill a fantasy by licking her clit while he fucked her from behind. I was also licking at his cock and balls. When he came inside her and pulled out she just sat on my face while I ate her out, she was so turned on she came two more times!

borntosuckcock
Aug 20, 2018, 11:17 AM
Done it many times, it’s just like eating my own cum out of a pussy.

19biman61
Aug 20, 2018, 11:30 AM
I eat my own from my girlfriend every time. I would love to eat another man's cum from her pussy but she is too shy.

csreef
Aug 20, 2018, 12:36 PM
I'd like to try it. :bibounce:

a2smith09
Aug 20, 2018, 12:42 PM
Love to do it

MAcpl69
Aug 20, 2018, 2:21 PM
Would love to. Better yet have both of them cum all over my face after a just watched a get fuck.

sysper
Aug 20, 2018, 2:24 PM
never have, open to trying. might be exciting snowballing her, or him, or both!

hung4you
Aug 20, 2018, 5:46 PM
Absolutely yes, many times. Been sharing the wife with my best friend for 2 years, eating his cum out of her pussy is a favorite of mine.

cornholejoe
Aug 20, 2018, 9:14 PM
done it a time or 2

trackerone
Aug 20, 2018, 9:38 PM
yes i had many time s ,week end s at least 3 time s , before day light on Sunday morning ,,, for just about 3 yrs , same guy ,, the wife loved how much he made her cum ,,,

atxbi
Aug 21, 2018, 10:31 AM
You could call me guilty of that. What a fun thing for all.

Ebbtide
Aug 21, 2018, 11:49 AM
Never have but I'm sure I would enjoy it!!!

hardcurve
Aug 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
Going down on a woman while she is being fucked reverse cowgirl is a favourite fantasy of mine.

ghw132
Aug 21, 2018, 5:57 PM
Since we have been married the wife and I have had 7 MFM threesomes and she has had sex with two other guys on the side. I have licked her clean every threesome and cleaned her panties each time she came home after fucking the other guys. Great fun spreading her lips licking it out and then doing her myself.

Dog62
Aug 21, 2018, 10:44 PM
I had a lady friend who loved for me to eat her out after our mutual friend came in her. I ate his cum out of her regularly for years. I loved doing it as much as she liked me doing it.

Avalokita
Aug 22, 2018, 12:18 AM
Accidentally, with a woman I was messing-around with, on the side, about 10 years ago.

She was sitting on my face, enjoying my oral attentions and, quite suddenly, a gob of 'stuff' oozed into my open mouth. It took me a few seconds to realize what it was, but not before a lot more of the stuff had flowed to the back of my throat. Being hyper turned-on by that time, I figured that swallowing was just easier than trying to get her off my mouth so I could spit it out. In the end, I added mine to her pussy and ate that out of her, too.

Semen, mixed with a woman's vaginal lubricant is an intoxicating blend, IMHO.

It wasn't until just recently that I have had another guy's cum in my mouth; but this last few months, it has been willing on my part, and sought after.

Asspussy302
Aug 22, 2018, 1:39 AM
never Done it. Only eaten my own out of a pussy

Blmbiguy
Aug 22, 2018, 7:31 AM
Yes I have. Many times and enjoy it.

marine20
Aug 22, 2018, 10:44 AM
i have done so many times . it's something i love , and it's so very erotic. my wife was a hotwife for many years , she had a regular every sunday. he would always fuck her ass and leave his cum in her . as soon as she got home , i made her get naked , climb on the bed , head down , ass up , like a common whore. then i would eat the cum out of her whoring asshole. what better way to show your wife how much you love her.

bimaderaguy
Aug 22, 2018, 4:40 PM
My ex was into it and got me started with my cum fetish. I wasn't into it at first but the way she would cum made it worth while. It became a regular thing for us where she would actually have me stop stroking into her so she wouldn't cum just to make sure I would get my desert. By then, it was my thing too and she asked me to take it to another level where we would "do it" for a while then I would pull out and jo onto her so she was covered in my cum. She said she liked it better like that because she could watch. First time I did that I thought she was going to squeeze my head off she came so hard. That then became our new norm. Sadly I got divorced and when I got remarried it wasn't something that worked out with my second. So aside from the kids from my first wife, the other great thing I got from her is a very nasty cum fetish.

NakedInSeattle
Aug 22, 2018, 7:21 PM
You ain't a man unless you have and love it!

plainguy
Aug 22, 2018, 7:27 PM
I have not tried this, but I would

eager4cum
Aug 23, 2018, 11:00 AM
I have eaten my own cum from her pussy and I have eaten cum from my friends when giving a BJ. But I have not eaten his cum from her pussy and would love to if her pussy was not so shy.

xp243
Aug 24, 2018, 8:20 AM
I always wanted to eat another guys load from my wife's pussy but still have not but I have swallow many loads from giving blowjobs.

ChiefH
Aug 24, 2018, 9:09 AM
I would love to eat another man's cum out of my wife's pussy, I have eaten mine many times!!

travelmanNW
Aug 24, 2018, 10:12 AM
I ate a girl pussy after 3 of my friends fucked her that was the best pussy i ate.

sysper
Aug 24, 2018, 1:04 PM
hell i'd be happy af just eating some pussy!

void()
Aug 25, 2018, 5:44 PM
Open ended response day for me, ... it would depend. :)

hell i'd be happy af just eating some pussy!

:( Not sure if it's any solace or not but in about three years time, can only count twice I've had sexual intimacy. Both times were with my wife. Yesterday I think I might have been being flirted with, doing some little flirting back.

We went into a gen dollar, and the racks inside are spaced so they offer narrow aisles. One of the employees was fixing up the displays as I walked by him to go to follow my wife. He casually and very obviously leaned so that his butt was right in front of me. I said excuse me very quietly. He grinned and said uh huh. So then shortly enough later he had to walk by me. Gee, somehow my butt got in front of him and he said excuse me very quietly. I said uh huh. :)

Granted, I know that might seem really small of an interaction, if it even was that. It was nice though to see good manners still apply. Also points out that I'm as subtle as a twenty two pound sledge hammer. *chuckles*

allpleasured
Aug 26, 2018, 1:56 PM
Your wife's pussy is always sweeter from another man dick and always sweeter with another man fun!!!

buds50
Aug 28, 2018, 7:16 AM
back some 30 years ago when we first started to swing and have fun sex ,my wife always liked her pussy licked after a fuck, after i came in her she would spread it and say give it a lick ,id see my cum dripping out nd down her ass hole and all was very tempting id give it a half herted lick , once i blew my load id lose interest for a time ,when we had a guy over the first time , he was a hung younger stud this was a long time ago over 9 and very thick ,i was shocked she could take it so easy man was her pussy gapping wide open and he came a ton in her ,i hadnt cum yet so i dove in and licked her god , she came again and though im not a cum guy found it very excting , i soon entered her and came on top of his cum , then he sid here ill show u how to clean a well fucked cunt and sat her on his face and cleaned her right out ,man she was cumming hard ,i was hard again and fucked her right as he licked her , he was licking my cock going in her and my ashole ,wow what a nite , but still only want to drink cum and lick used cunt when im horny once i cum i lose interest and chicken out lol

J-rock
Aug 29, 2018, 5:33 PM
Never had the opportunity, but would do it without hesitation

ghw132
Aug 29, 2018, 10:11 PM
Started in college, my wife, my fwb at the time, was screwing another guy, and I asked her to bring his load to me in her pussy. She was totally grossed out by the thought of it. But I kept asking, so she did him one afternoon and then called me and said she had a huge load in her and wanted to know if I wanted it. I rushed to her apartment and when she answered the door she was naked and she had this large stream of cum and her juice running down her leg. I just pushed her down on the couch and started licking her up her leg to her pussy and sucked her out. I was so turned on by it, I took her from behind and deposited my load in her, also. She was so turned on by it, she masturbated until she came again. After that she would come over sometimes and ask me to take off her wet panties for me to lick out and smell. It would drive me crazy and she would get a very rough screwing until she would get her second orgasm of the day. After we got married we continued with him in a threesome for years. He never cleaned her out but he loved watching me clean after he came in her.

JohnnyBisexual
Aug 30, 2018, 1:16 PM
OMG, I would do it in a heartbeat! My wife has never been with anyone other than me. I have tried talking her into doing just this many times over the years, but no go. She almost fucked an 18 YO when she was managing a take a picture with Santa Claus display at a local mall, but she was afraid that she would go to jail. (The age of consent in Massachusetts is 16, so it would not have been a problem.) I would have loved to have eaten her pussy out after he came in it! Alas, it's not to be.

DMercator
Sep 1, 2018, 8:32 PM
Oh hell yeah. I've enjoyed eating my wife both after I was with her and after a friend left a creamy load. Sign me up.

bi4asplay
Sep 3, 2018, 5:12 PM
Have many times over the years and do like it. Like it even more if I am licking her while he is in her. Then it is still fresh and hot.

hung4you
Sep 10, 2018, 11:32 AM
I did just that this weekend, my buddy made a deposit in her well fucked pussy and i licked out every drop while she sucked my cock 69ing so her pussy was covering my face.

verkit
Sep 17, 2018, 3:01 PM
My wife has two lovers and I ALWAYS clean their cum from her pussy, mouth or any other body part.
WE ALL LOVE IT !!

bw299
Sep 19, 2018, 4:59 AM
Oh hell yes! My wife always loved me cleaning up my own creampies. She would have multiple orgasms. Then when we started having MMF I started cleaning up his creampie AND mine, sometimes mixed. It was like nectar.

Blmbiguy
Sep 19, 2018, 11:38 AM
Yes several time. Sucked the cock clean too.

xp243
Sep 23, 2018, 9:40 AM
Since we have been married the wife and I have had 7 MFM threesomes and she has had sex with two other guys on the side. I have licked her clean every threesome and cleaned her panties each time she came home after fucking the other guys. Great fun spreading her lips licking it out and then doing her myself.that sounds so fucking hot

Cumoverme73
Nov 16, 2019, 1:29 AM
I would love to lick cum drenched pussy.. what would be even better would be taking a large cock from behind at the same time..

Fyrfytr
Nov 16, 2019, 2:12 AM
I would love to 69 a woman as she is being fucked and then clean her up after! Yum!

hung4you
Nov 16, 2019, 3:53 AM
My wife and I had a nice 3 way mmf. I got to fulfill a fantasy by licking her clit while he fucked her from behind. I was also licking at his cock and balls. When he came inside her and pulled out she just sat on my face while I ate her out, she was so turned on she came two more times!

This is by far my favorite way to eat cum soaked pussy doing my job cleaning his cock and balls and licking her pussy drives her wild she has litterly squirted so hard my face was soaked. Many times he can get hard again and get after it again, the sight, the smells and tastes are too much for me to hold back cumming myself. Anyone one who hasn’t tried it needs too.

hairy69
Nov 16, 2019, 6:06 AM
I would love to 69 a woman as she is being fucked and then clean her up after! Yum!

That has always been 1 of my fantasies as well! And as I am eating her during the fucking, occasionally getting poked in my mouth with his dick, and cleaning him up after too!! So hot!

querty
Nov 16, 2019, 10:18 AM
absolutely love it......

NjbiGuy01
Nov 16, 2019, 1:23 PM
I was playing steady with a couple where they were both bi. He often cleaned her up as did I, after sex. Nothing like it. We used to 69 with him entering her doggy-style as she sucked my cock and I licked his balls and shaft as he fucked her. Once he blew his nut he would come around and join her sucking my cock and I sucked his load from her pussy. Sometimes I would take over fucking her and he and I then had TWO loads worth to get out. Nothing in the world hotter than a pretty woman squatting over your face and pulling her lips apart and telling you to eat her !!!!!

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN AN INSTANT !! :)

stonebow
Nov 16, 2019, 7:26 PM
I have, would again and dearly hope to have many more opportunities! 69ing with a woman as she's fucked doggy style is also a long cherished fantasy of mine.

GrumpyDick
Nov 17, 2019, 1:12 AM
Oh this is a huge fantasy of mine I really hope to have happen. If anyone in st. louis MO USA are wanting to do this with me.... hit me up!

Waylon
Nov 17, 2019, 10:28 AM
Yes I would, yes I do and yes I have. It is always a special treat.

MAcpl69
Nov 17, 2019, 12:29 PM
I would love to!

Tight1-4u
Nov 17, 2019, 2:16 PM
​ yes many times I love to fuck a lady and then clean her pussy while her man fucks me and cums in me.. then suck him back to full erect to fuck me again and eat her out as he dose

Asspussy302
Nov 17, 2019, 9:41 PM
Would definitely

bibliss
Nov 18, 2019, 3:16 PM
Anytime I'm down and up close to a woman's pussy while she's receiving ANY kind of loving attention -- from another man, from a woman -- it feels so hot, so affirming, so intimate and connected.

To watch as another man slides slowly into and out of a woman's yoni is so exciting and so fulfilling, and so satisfying.

The taste of a woman's pussy juices on a man's cock can be like a magic intoxicating elixir too!

Into_A_Lot37
Nov 19, 2019, 5:42 PM
back some 30 years ago when we first started to swing and have fun sex ,my wife always liked her pussy licked after a fuck, after i came in her she would spread it and say give it a lick ,id see my cum dripping out nd down her ass hole and all was very tempting id give it a half herted lick , once i blew my load id lose interest for a time ,when we had a guy over the first time , he was a hung younger stud this was a long time ago over 9 and very thick ,i was shocked she could take it so easy man was her pussy gapping wide open and he came a ton in her ,i hadnt cum yet so i dove in and licked her god , she came again and though im not a cum guy found it very excting , i soon entered her and came on top of his cum , then he sid here ill show u how to clean a well fucked cunt and sat her on his face and cleaned her right out ,man she was cumming hard ,i was hard again and fucked her right as he licked her , he was licking my cock going in her and my ashole ,wow what a nite , but still only want to drink cum and lick used cunt when im horny once i cum i lose interest and chicken out lol

Wow... hot story.

Into_A_Lot37
Nov 19, 2019, 5:45 PM
I would definitely clean my gf out. We want to have a MMF so bad but I'm constantly on the road. She got me started on cleaning her pussy after we fucked. Was such a turn on after I fucked to lick out my own cum. After licking, I was usually hard again after 5 min and ready to eat my hard earned reward.

cleves
Nov 27, 2019, 7:07 AM
Every time my wife lets me cum, I am required to do my clean up duty. I want my wife to fuck other men so I can lick her cum filled pussy, but she will not do it. She does have a fantasy Bull named Reggie who she fucks on occasion, and she always brings me home a nice cream pie to eat.

grover
Nov 27, 2019, 8:19 AM
I've taken part of double penetrations and eaten our cum out of both her holes after. YUM!!!

marine20
Nov 27, 2019, 5:56 PM
i'll make a long story short. there was a time when my wife was fucking other men . she had a steady boyfriend that would fuck her every sunday. he was a dom , she was a sub. he would give her an enema , tie her up, spank her ass , then fuck her. she blew him , he fucked her pussy , then he always finished off in her asshole. when she came home , i was so turned on , i stripped her , put her on the bed , head down ass up. then with great gusto , ate her asshole out as good as i could. i tried to taste as much cum as i could. back then she didn't know i was bi. you would think that would have given her a little suspicion . any way , i then fucked her like a cheap whore . she loved being beaten , then fucked by two men in one day.

bisexb
Dec 3, 2019, 12:52 AM
I have. We had been meeting every few weeks or so. My face was totally glazed. I slid my tongue down to her ass to eat that too.

Fyrfytr
Dec 3, 2019, 1:55 AM
It’s on my bucket list...

Bidirectional4u
Dec 7, 2019, 7:31 PM
My wife and I had a friend that we became very close with, he would come over and hang out/ play with us, sometimes my wife was home and they would play, sometimes my wife was out with friends or some such and he and I would play. Many times he and my wife would time it so when I came hope I got to eat a fresh load of cum out of my wife's pussy, when we'd play all together I would clean him up after he came in my wife then lick her clean as well. For the longest time I had the issue of loosing all desire after I came in her pussy so not eating my cum out of her, This past month though I finally broke down that barrier and licked her clean after cumming in her. As a matter of fact I plan on doing it again tonight :bigrin:

What I really wish is to get a bunch of guys together and have them cum in/on her and I get to lick her clean. The idea turns both of us on so much i'm hard just writing about it.

j4u42
Dec 8, 2019, 8:27 PM
This all sounds like fun but I would be happy making out with a woman after a guy unloads in her mouth after she sucked him. Would love for her to share.

Neonaught
Dec 9, 2019, 12:07 PM
When wife and I play in a bi MFM encounter who ever gets his cum shares it with the other in a hot kiss. Love it!

Opportunist
Dec 18, 2019, 8:06 PM
I've eaten my own cum out of her pussy and off her face and well as kissing her after she blew another guy. Like others I want to be licking herpussy while being fucked from behind.

But my biggest fantasy is to be the last man in a 20 plus bukkake gang bang and when she is sweaty, panting and trembling with her hair matted and skin shiny with cum, and semen leaking out of every orifice, slowly make love to her like a virgin on her wedding night.

zbi73
Dec 19, 2019, 1:44 AM
I think I'd prefer the direct route, cock to mouth so I probably wouldn't at this stage. But never say never.

ncbymail
Dec 19, 2019, 1:17 PM
Never have but I'd do it..hell yeah!

downforce
Dec 19, 2019, 8:32 PM
I absolutely would, and I told my wife I would, also. I already eat my own cum out of her, she goes pretty wild when I do that. One night she asked if I really liked eating my cum out of her, which I told her of course I do, then she asked would I eat another man's cum out of her. I told her I would be into it, and from then on we fantasize about it, and I will cum super quickly.

MAcpl69
Dec 19, 2019, 9:21 PM
I absolutely would, and I told my wife I would, also. I already eat my own cum out of her, she goes pretty wild when I do that. One night she asked if I really liked eating my cum out of her, which I told her of course I do, then she asked would I eat another man's cum out of her. I told her I would be into it, and from then on we fantasize about it, and I will cum super quickly.
Nice, hope you get to do that

ChiefH
Dec 20, 2019, 7:26 AM
I eat my own cum from my wife's pussy, so eating another man's cum out of her pussy wouldn't be different!!

ben6969
Dec 20, 2019, 11:45 AM
Love a cum filled pussy!

Rvdude05
Dec 20, 2019, 1:09 PM
Yes. I have! I enjoyed a FWB for a long time, and introduced him to my wife. He became a close friend of hers, and eventually she let him in to our lovemaking. He sleeps over frequently, in our bed usually, and she gets the treatment. He brings her to orgasm quickly, and fills her with cum. Then I get to taste both of them as I lick her pussy clean. She is so into this... asking for more guys to fill her. I've never seen her cum so much in the past 15 years. When I suck his cock, i share the snowball with her and she in turn, shares it with him. She has gone from shy, to a real cum freak. I love it!

Rvdude05
Dec 20, 2019, 1:19 PM
I got my first taste of this, with my brothers wife. He allowed me to sleep in their bed, and share in the lovemaking. I've eaten her cum filled cream pie many times. I've sucked his cock from an early age and have enjoyed it for many years now. She loves & enjoys this situation, always wanting more!

marine20
Dec 20, 2019, 11:58 PM
i have only eaten another mans cum out of my wifes pussy once that i know of . however , when she was seeing a man (with my permission ) for a few years , i was eaten his cum out of her asshole every time she saw him. he would have her suck his cock , then he fucked her pussy , but he never came in her cunt . his favorite thing was to give her an enema , tie her up , spank her ass , then fuck her ass and cum in her . when she got home , i always striped her, put her in bed with her ass up and ate her asshole with real gusto . what better way of telling your wife how much you love her.

trackerone
Dec 21, 2019, 12:02 AM
had done the same , for over 3 years from her , and his cum from her

Absolutely yes, many times. Been sharing the wife with my best friend for 2 years, eating his cum out of her pussy is a favorite of mine.

Warmnsalty
Jan 7, 2020, 12:05 PM
I love cream pie whether it's mine or another guys. We do MFM and there's nothing better than lying underneath while she's getting fucked watching his balls tighten as he pumps into her then he pulls out and I dive in. MMMMMM

JeffT
Jan 7, 2020, 12:09 PM
I haven't had the chance yet but sure would. I've tasted my own, sucking her pussy after cumming in her.

Sundazzled
Jan 7, 2020, 7:53 PM
Same here; used to enjoy doing that during threesome play with a young couple near me. They’d have me slide underneath while the guy was boning his girlfriend from behind. Down there I could simultaneously tongue her clit and his cock as it sawed in and out just inches from my face. After the boyfriend had a good cum, he’d pull out, offer me a taste of his cock, then have me eat his girlfriend’s fresh-fucked pussy until she came. Took a bit of getting used to tasting another guy’s cum, but in the end I found it a very sexy, sharing experience!

BisexualGuySlut
Jan 23, 2020, 1:25 PM
When my Wife fucks other guys I get to eat her out after he cums inside her. It’s such a turn on for both of us....yummy

Fzmr9t
Jan 23, 2020, 6:51 PM
I haven’t but I definitely would!
😋🤗

borntosuckcock
Jan 24, 2020, 1:12 PM
I always go back down and eat my cum from her pussy. Had a girlfriend who’s husband was bi and occasional the three of us would play together. I’d always lick his cum up from her pussy, if I hadn’t already sucked him off.

MAcpl69
Jan 24, 2020, 3:16 PM
I would love to!!

CurEUs_Male
Jan 24, 2020, 6:42 PM
My first time playing with a guy included my wife, 69+1. I enjoyed her after he finished....
That, sadly, is off the plans these days, and I doubt I'll have that enjoyable time again. It was a special moment.

Biwolf
Jan 24, 2020, 7:36 PM
I never have, and I always practice safe sex, so that would be difficult to do for me. I would do it though if opportunity arises

Roxxi
Jan 24, 2020, 8:06 PM
Yes...but prefer it straight from the pipe! :tongue:

oldoralman
Jan 27, 2020, 9:55 AM
I have allways wanted to eat another mans cum from my wifes pussy, but can't get her to let someone else fuck her. I'm 66, but I still want it so much.

rascal2014
Jan 27, 2020, 2:44 PM
Never have, but would love to eat cum out of a pussy. My wife isn't open so it won't happen with her. Only cum I've eaten was from giving a bj.

Chester1954
Jan 29, 2020, 2:50 AM
One time I got to suck my cum out of my wife's pussy.

hbgbiguy
Jan 29, 2020, 8:40 AM
I love eating cum out of a freshly fucked pussy. I had a girlfriend years ago that wanted a gangbang so me and a bunch of my buddies fucked her and we all shot our loads in her pussy. After everyone left I went down on her and gave her pussy a good cleaning with my tongue!

To this day I eat my cum out of my wifes pussy every time I fuck her!

libra1984
Jan 29, 2020, 5:42 PM
I have always preferred to eat my cum out of a pussy or ass hole (my cum seems to taste better than others) but if a hole or body needs a licking my tounge is always willing to be of service.

McBice
Jan 29, 2020, 7:51 PM
In recent years, I had been emailing with an old friend about past sexual experiences. For the both of us, it was a good way to catalog our respective sexual pasts. This story concerns an event with my 2nd wife, Jean. When this event occurred, Jean and I had been playing in a rock band together for almost a year, and while I thought she was attractive, I didn't think of her as anything more than a bandmate. My 1st wife, Sherry, was quite vanilla and didn't particularly like sex, and as it turned out, we were much better friends after we got divorced.
The first time I ever tasted cum was somewhat inadvertent. At the time, I had had no experiences or inclinations towards being bisexual but sexual adventure was definitely on the menu where Jean was concerned and that is what this story is about. Sorry its kinda long and tedious but it was a powerful defining moment in our 14 year relationship as well as the very beginnings of my bisexuality.
This happened sometime in late July of '86, about a month after Jean and I had started seeing each other. At the time, my divorce from Sherry had been final for about six weeks and Jean had been out of a relationship for about 3 months. Sherry had been kinda pissy about me seeing Jean. She had suspected Jean and I had had something going on long before Sherry left but in fact we didn't get together until after Sherry had been gone for about a month.While we were both very much into each other and continuing seeing each other, we talked a lot and in particular, about not being too exclusive, and not wanting jump back into a committed relationship. Between my night time regular job, Jean's daytime regular job and the band, we got to see each other about once a week, and that suited us perfectly. I lived in an apartment complex with the pool/clubhouse/laundry room next to my building and since she lived a few blocks from my apartment, on her days off from work, she would do her laundry while she laid out by the pool, then later we would have dinner or whatever before I had to go to work.
On this day, I had had a few errands to run during the day and left before she got there. When I got back late in the afternoon, she let herself into my apartment and we sat on the couch and talked about how our day had been. Eventually, I got around to asking if she had done any laundry. She grinned big and said no but she had used the washer in the laundry. My very puzzled look made her burst out laughing. She said she had been laying out by the pool and a guy she had known in school walked by and they started talking. Apparently, his aunt lived in the complex and he had been visiting her. Jean told me she had always wanted to fuck him so she steered the conversation toward sex. She said, "I couldn't take him to my place since my mom was there and I didn't want to bring him up here because that would just be rude, so I had him sit up on one of the washers while I sucked his cock and he had me lean against it while he fucked me from behind."
Actually her statement made me laugh and I told her she was lucky some little old lady didn't catch her and her friend. I thanked her for sharing such intimate details about her sexual adventures and asked if he lived up to expectations. She said, "well, yes and no...he had a really nice cock but he didn't use it all that well and the situation was way less than perfect...it was fun but I didn't get off and I'm even hornier now than I was." It didn't take us very long to pull each others clothes off at that point and after a few minutes of petting on the couch, I got down on the floor between her legs and started kissing her inner thighs. As I got closer to her pussy, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up a little. She had very peculiar grin on her face and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that?" Without really thinking about why she was asking me that, I simply said yes and dove into licking her pussy. I noticed that she did taste and smell a bit different and that she was wetter than she usually was, but it still didn't register to me why. Through her moaning, as she started getting close to cumming, she said, "its so fucking erotic that you're licking me after I got fucked."...That is when it finally registered in my brain what was going on and that I was tasting that guy's cum. It not only didn't bother me but it actually turned me on enormously. I didn't say anything, but I did moan probably loud enough for her to hear as I continued licking her, a bit more intensely. We didn't say anything about it when I was fucking her, but I know she caught on to the implications of my actions and arousal. Even if I didn't understand or really think about why I was so aroused, she did, and she told me years later that that moment was for her, a defining moment in our relationship.
A few months later, as our relationship grew closer, Jean told me she was bisexual and she loved the possibilities of being bisexual. That would lead to many conversations, fantasies, and experimentation in the years that followed.

dan.woodlawn
Feb 7, 2020, 1:21 PM
We had a MMF threesome and his thing was that I was the cuck. His first orgasm was just inside the pussy for the first squirt then three more outside. I was there to lick her clean and then lick off his dick until he was hard again.
His second orgasm he kept it mostly in her and I had to get it all out. I think sucked him again to hard.
His third orgasm he squirted on her nipples and I had to clean up again. I sucked him a third time but it was too soon, so I started in with my wife and started fucking. then he came over and we both sucked his dick while I was fucking her. She squirted sooooo much we thank god it was a hotel room. We got him hard the 4th time and I pulled out (like a good cuck) and he went in and fucked her doggy while they were on top of me. She and I kissed, he slightly choked and pulled her hair. He finished inside, but it wasnt much at this point. So back to work I went.
We hope to find a regular cause he was flighty after that.

emerging
Feb 8, 2020, 6:28 PM
We had a MMF threesome and his thing was that I was the cuck. His first orgasm was just inside the pussy for the first squirt then three more outside. I was there to lick her clean and then lick off his dick until he was hard again.
His second orgasm he kept it mostly in her and I had to get it all out. I think sucked him again to hard.
His third orgasm he squirted on her nipples and I had to clean up again. I sucked him a third time but it was too soon, so I started in with my wife and started fucking. then he came over and we both sucked his dick while I was fucking her. She squirted sooooo much we thank god it was a hotel room. We got him hard the 4th time and I pulled out (like a good cuck) and he went in and fucked her doggy while they were on top of me. She and I kissed, he slightly choked and pulled her hair. He finished inside, but it wasnt much at this point. So back to work I went.
We hope to find a regular cause he was flighty after that.

That sounds like a hot night!!

dan.woodlawn
Feb 9, 2020, 6:40 AM
That sounds like a hot night!!

It was emerging...made the wife realize that sex can be just recreational...we had 3 somes in 2019...2 different ladies and 1 guy

CuckoldHubby
Feb 10, 2020, 2:26 PM
Only once so far! The guy was freshly tested and snipped, which worked well since my wife wasn't on the pill. Can't believe this was 3-4 years ago already! It was pretty hot, and I hope to do it again. soon.

MidTownBob
Sep 13, 2020, 9:35 PM
I can honestly say that it's high on the list of things in on my bucket list.

BiCoffeeM8
Sep 13, 2020, 11:22 PM
I have only done that once and that was with an MMF threesome I had many years ago. Since then, there was one woman I was seeing for a bit where there were times she was still raring to go after I had climaxed inside her. I often went down on her after so she could enjoy a few more climaxes.

borntosuckcock
Sep 14, 2020, 7:11 AM
I’ve always dropped back down and licked up my cum. Love the taste of pussy juices and my cum.

fredward
Sep 14, 2020, 12:43 PM
I'll gladly swallow a nice load from a good looking guy, but I'm just not into cum play per se. For me the pleasure is making him cum down my throat, not the cum itself.

I've even had the chance to eat someone else's cum out of my wife's pussy, but I politely declined it.

sisboy
Sep 15, 2020, 12:02 PM
Over our years of swinging and my wifes never ending supply of male friends I have eaten more cream pies than probably a dozen or so other cream pie eaters.One bite we had a bunch of swingers over and I ate 4 cream pies out of her.That was a record but there have been times when I got at least two from different guys out of her.And then the usual one of her guys would bang her two or three times and I would get them.So I have had my share......hot but not as hot as sucking one out of a guys cock.

rascal2014
Sep 18, 2020, 11:38 AM
I never have but would love to eat another man's cum out of my wife or another woman's pussy. Its such a big turn on for me.

bibliss
Sep 18, 2020, 5:15 PM
After everyone is spent and has climaxed and slowly coming down, eating her out and lapping up her pussy with his seed is a great way to enhance the afterglow after such an intense erotic experience.

iamcontent
Sep 18, 2020, 10:22 PM
Yes I have many times, then had a nice 3way kiss after

lizard-lix
Sep 21, 2020, 2:52 PM
Any time I can!

Jozyxt
Sep 28, 2020, 8:44 PM
I've asked my wife to fuck other men just so I could eat his cum from her wet pussy. She has a strong preference for monogamy.

MidTownBob
Sep 29, 2020, 12:24 AM
Never had the opportunity, but I’m certainly up for it if the chance ever arises.

Joboo
Sep 29, 2020, 4:48 PM
I’ve been kissed after my wife’s mouth was filled. If my wife said she would mmf again if I ate her pussy after he came in it then yes.

Joboo
Sep 29, 2020, 4:52 PM
Kind of like touching another guy dick, I touch mine all the time.

Joboo
Sep 29, 2020, 5:14 PM
That would be a perfect situation with me, I wish we had done so much more. We had a friend of mine in our bedroom for a couple of years when he would visit. I was obsessed with his cock, so was she. I first started playing with her clit when he was in her. The first time I did that she kept watching, I’m sure to see if I touched him. She stared at me the longest as I had my fingers close to him. Some months later they were reverse cowgirl and I moved in to kiss her and suck her tits, I slowly went down her stomach and was just above her clit. I can still see the look on her face, she looked really confused so I stopped there.
The first time we had sex with him she remarked later that I sure spent a lot of time looking at his dick. I laughed it off and just said sure I was, his was so much bigger than mine. She also said afterwards that she guessed I would want to bring a lady into our bedroom, she said she couldn’t watch if I did. Said she couldn’t handle it. I told her I didn’t want to since she was so uncomfortable. She asked why I wanted to watch him do that to her I couldn’t explain it back then like I could now. I just told her it turned me on seeing her enjoy another guy, seeing her cum with someone else. She told me she thought there were other reasons I wasn’t saying. It was easy to see I was wanting to suck his cock.

Greenie1
Sep 29, 2020, 5:57 PM
Dynamics can sure get a bit funny can’t they?

middleagedinnj
Sep 30, 2020, 8:23 AM
Haven't done that yet, but I do love pussy and cum so I don't see why I wouldn't if given the chance.

Rest85
Dec 22, 2020, 11:29 AM
I want to enjoy my gf's cream pie. I crave it. I had one cream pie many years ago and have wanted another ever since but no luck. I fantasize about what seems to be a big favorite situation for many. I lay under my wife in a 69 position while another man takes he from behind. I lick her clit and help give her orgasms as his thick cock pleasures her. I also lick his balls and am licking them when he spurts streams of cum into her. He slowly pulls out so his cum stays in her, till she straddles me and has me savor all the juices of their lovemaking while she has orgasms.

I would also love to have a guy pull out and cum all over her nipples so I could lick it all off while I fuck her. Fuck! So hot!

Jozyxt
Dec 22, 2020, 7:09 PM
I had plenty of my own cum but none from another man. If I could talk my wife into fucking a guy is gratefully eat his juices from wherever he left them.
It would be super hot.

curmwm57
Dec 22, 2020, 7:12 PM
One of my Bucket List things to do is to lick my wifes pussy while she is getting fucked and then after the guy cums inside her, suck her cum filled pussy dry...Maybe one day.

missn3njerry
Dec 27, 2020, 3:34 PM
Done it one time when it was from another man (wasn't my wife's pussy, was his wife). It was fantastic. I'd do it again without hesitation.

BradInWisconsin
Dec 27, 2020, 10:03 PM
I’d lick and suck another man’s cum out of a pussy in a heartbeat, and I’d thank both the man AND the woman. I’d thank HIM, in particular, for the privilege. It’s a dream scenario for me, as I’ve yet to have such a great opportunity.

LVTOGP
Dec 28, 2020, 12:56 AM
The mmf can be dangerous in a normally strait relationship, we had talked about it and had a 3rd come in which was great while I messed with him and him with her, when things changed was when he fucked me and finished but hadn’t with her. Make sure your partner feels included the whole time if you’re in this type of relationship

Bimiself48
Dec 29, 2020, 1:33 AM
I never have but would. I tried, a couple of times, to eat my own cum out of my last gf. The first time she stopped me and brushed it off as though i was too into the moment to know what i wss doing. The second time she stopped me and had this freaked out bewildered look on her face. I never tried again.

Geoff Gregg
Dec 29, 2020, 10:45 AM
I never have but would. I tried, a couple of times, to eat my own cum out of my last gf. The first time she stopped me and brushed it off as though i was too into the moment to know what i wss doing. The second time she stopped me and had this freaked out bewildered look on her face. I never tried again.
My wife was a little freaked the first time I openly said I was going to eat her cum filled pussy. Now she just moans and enjoys me eating my cum from her lovely pussy.

Jozyxt
Dec 29, 2020, 4:23 PM
My wife was a little freaked the first time I openly said I was going to eat her cum filled pussy. Now she just moans and enjoys me eating my cum from her lovely pussy.
My wife has distinctly louder orgasms when I eat my cum from her pussy.

Leo Rabbit
Jan 18, 2021, 4:30 PM
..once i cum i lose interest and chicken out lol

I can relate...there are many things the thought of which turns me on something fierce...up until I come...then it loses it's intensity. I have very little experience but knowing how I'm wired I know I'll want to do those things BEFORE I come.

bikedoc
Jan 18, 2021, 7:20 PM
I used to eat the cum from my wifes pussy after we fucked, I loved doing it and she had mindblowing orgasms. I also ate another mans cum from the pussy of his wife,I love eating pussy and to have cum to clean out only makes it better.

tongueteaser
Jan 18, 2021, 8:55 PM
I have eaten my cum from my girlfriends pussy. I crave eating her as it is. She sometimes would lay there spread right after getting done sex and her pussy is shaved and tight. I would see my cum seeping out and she would say now lick all of that up and eat me. I never did eat another guys cum from pussy though. I like cum though and believe no cum should be wasted.

bblover
Jan 19, 2021, 8:24 AM
It looks like Im in the majority here as well. Ive eaten my own cum from my wife's pussy. Ive eaten my fair share of cum in years past, so i see no reason id let another man's load go to waste if it was seeded in my wife's amazing gash.

If another woodsman made it in our bed, and made it between her thighs, he'd have my load in his ass as well.

marine20
Jan 20, 2021, 3:25 PM
i have only eaten cum from a pussy once that i know of , but i have eaten another mans cum from my wifes asshole dozens of times , when she used to see her boyfriend on a regular basis . he would fuck her cunt and mouth , but always came in her slut asshole. i loved those days !

teemann50
Jan 24, 2021, 3:16 PM
Yes I have ate another mans cum out her pussy and she loves it and cums many more times when I do it.

bart1962
Jan 24, 2021, 3:56 PM
not yet would love to.. have licked his cum off her tits

Rest85
Jan 30, 2021, 7:23 PM
That's exactly what I'd like to do...but haven't had the pleasure. I'd love for my gf to want me to do that and would love to have her cum from the arousal of serving me her cum filled pussy.

shaven_cock2001
Jan 20, 2022, 11:36 AM
I would love to eat another man's sperm out of a good looking woman's bald pussy. I have masturbated many times thinking about that!

Jozyxt
Jan 20, 2022, 10:01 PM
This is my dream; this is my nightmare.

Looking4myself69
Jan 25, 2022, 9:19 PM
Yes, from my wife.

Fzmr9t
Jan 25, 2022, 9:51 PM
I definitely would

gqbutterfly
Jan 25, 2022, 10:26 PM
I've eaten mine and another man's cum from pussy and love it!

licyou69
Jan 26, 2022, 8:24 AM
I have, but not immediately afterwards. It had been probably at about an hour each time, but I could still taste him in her. I would love to taste a fresh one...or two...or more!

centillini
Jan 26, 2022, 10:31 AM
Love eating my cum from gf, she gets 2 more orgasms from it.

Cleanshaven69
Jan 26, 2022, 3:17 PM
I always tried talking wife into having another man in bed with us, but she against it totally. I always ate her cream pie when we fucked and would love to have her being fucked by a latge cock while I suck her clit and lick his cock as he fucks her pussy. Then the dessert when he finishes in her

Rest85
Jan 26, 2022, 6:20 PM
Going down on a woman while she is being fucked reverse cowgirl is a favourite fantasy of mine.

How I would love that. Licking her clit and his balls. Seeing his cock pulsing the cum into her then her having me lick it all out. mmmm. My lips coated with their juices. I'd jack off so hard!

SpiritRyder1100
Jan 26, 2022, 8:49 PM
I'd love to. It's a favorite fantasy of mine to lick her sloppy lips clean as she sits on my face after being pumped full of his cum. I'd love to have her push it out into my waiting mouth as my lips create a liquid-tight seal on her pussy.

Blmbiguy
Jan 28, 2022, 3:50 PM
I always eat the other guys cum out of the women?s pussy, I also lick and suck him clean.

MidTownBob
Jan 29, 2022, 6:50 PM
Other than my own, I never have. I'd certainly like to though, especially if the cum donor was watching while I ate it.

Neonaught
Jan 30, 2022, 11:11 AM
I've often though about going down on my wife after I have filled her but like most I lose the desire after my orgasm ends. I have done it before in a MFM encounter. Loved the mingled taste of the two of them!

Buck Naked
Jan 31, 2022, 9:28 AM
Several years ago, two or three months after breaking up with my girlfriend, she came by late one evening to see me. We ended up in the sack to have to some reminiscent sex. We always enjoyed eating each other for foreplay but when I went down on her things were different than usual. She had what appeared to be dried cum in her panties and in her pubic hair. At first I was thinking, ?what the fuck is this?? but I dove in anyway. I?m sure I was eating some unnamed guy?s cum. I had never discussed my bi desires with her and this got me so hot I almost came right then. I haven?t had the opportunity for cream pie since but would welcome it if it 'came'.

ukgalnyc
Feb 3, 2022, 9:06 AM
I love it

BijackNY
Feb 4, 2022, 1:10 PM
Many times I have done this with my female partners . It's a huge turn on and definitely something I crave. I have also done this with other married couples the wife sat on my face as the husband took her room behind licking balls and and wet pussy at the same time . Yes I'm a total clean up boy always was and always will be

Chester1954
Feb 4, 2022, 2:10 PM
Once I was able to get my mouth on my wife's pussy and lick her clean after cumming inside her. She seemed to like it I loved it but she doesn't let me lick her pussy very much.

Veryoralniceguy
Feb 6, 2022, 7:23 AM
I’ve always licked my cum up from my girlfriends pussys. Most loved it, some didn’t. I liked to french kiss them afterwards, so they could enjoy the taste. Always loved to french kiss after I’d been given a blowjob. Some gals don’t want to taste or smell their pussys when you kiss them.

MysticalExperience
Feb 8, 2022, 12:56 AM
No I haven't but I recently had the experience of being feed my own cum after releasing in my lady's hand as she was jacking me off. I asked to taste it thinking it was little bit of pre-cum but I had actual shot a nice load. It was my first time tasting cum. Let's just say I would do it again. I never really sucked a cock but lately have been fantasy about it and wondered would I swallow. If if taste as good as mine did sure why not? lol Back to the question at hand (no pun intended) yes I would! But, she's not interested in sharing.:-(

Bi-Rõnin
Feb 8, 2022, 2:41 PM
I always go down on any woman i sleep with. I haven't gone down on a freshly loaded woman yet. One time, after leaving a bar. Ended up back at a womans house where we hooked up. We both passed out afterwards. About an hour later we were aroused and i went down on her again, still drunk i didn't put two and two together. Couldn't figure out why she tasted different the second time. Wasn't until I shot my second load that it dawned on me. I had just gone down on her with what hadn't run out from our first round still inside her, mixed with her juices.
So inadvertently, I have

IamWhoIamBiSex
Feb 8, 2022, 2:42 PM
Oh yes I have, in fact I normally beg her to bring home some like taking home a doggy bag from restaurant. The second she walks through the door, I go digging for gold

GenevaGuy
Feb 10, 2022, 8:56 AM
Absolutely...got a friend (a lady) and i invite a couple of my buds over to fill her pussy up with their jizz. She and i "69" while the guy fucks her and blows his load deep...when he pulls out, i get all the "run off" first, then clean his cock, then use my tongue to go deeper into her cunt. She goes wild. Later on, i add my own load. She was shocked when i suggested it but turns out its a huge turn on for all of us.

Roxxi
Feb 10, 2022, 4:02 PM
Yes. Was invited to a friends house and was invited into their bedroom. She sucked my cock while he fucked his wife from behind. When he finished, she sat on my face and I cleaned her up with my tongue. I love the taste of cum. Became a regular thing for awhile...even sucking his cock while his wife watched.

grover
Feb 11, 2022, 9:13 AM
No, but I've eaten another man's come out of an asshole.

GenevaGuy
Feb 11, 2022, 4:52 PM
We had a nice session today...here is my lady friend after my buddy filled her up...i cleaned that right up and then blew my load into her sopping wet pussy

GG5911159111591115911159112

first time guy
Feb 12, 2022, 12:44 PM
Would love to taste pussy and another mans cum. Tasted my own many times.

Grant_Norman
Feb 12, 2022, 1:18 PM
Always eat it.

grover
Feb 12, 2022, 1:52 PM
Eating cum out of a just fucked hole, whether its a pussy or asshole (if its clean) is simply delicious. It's as hot as all hell.

LowkeyBreeze318
Feb 13, 2022, 8:10 PM
1 of the few things I?ll pass on

Pinktoes
Feb 13, 2022, 9:13 PM
I would love to do this! My ex and I were in an open relationship, and I always ate her out after she came home from a date, but she always used condoms, for safety reasons, so I never got the full experience.

Stumpjumper
Feb 16, 2022, 1:47 AM
God no. I hate cum. My own included. Just never cared for it. Weird?

tommyswing
Feb 21, 2022, 5:27 PM
Yes! And it's wonderful!

ScottSwallows
Feb 23, 2022, 1:35 AM
Not another man's cum but I have eaten my own out of a pussy.

Blmbiguy
Feb 23, 2022, 7:29 AM
Yes I have eaten another guys cum from pussys. Sucked there cock clean also. Sometimes got a load out of the cock down my throat.