PDA

View Full Version : Pussy free

Asspussy302
Aug 19, 2018, 9:00 PM
Been taking a break from pussy. Married bisexual guy, but always been a bottom. I couldn’t get the orgasms from pussy that my wife gives me with a strapon. It’s been 2 years since I fucked her, and I could go 10 more.

ChiefH
Aug 19, 2018, 10:55 PM
I would love my wife to do me with a strap on just once!! But I hope to get a guy I can trust to do me with the real thing!!

Asspussy302
Aug 19, 2018, 11:26 PM
The real thing is always better CiefH. When I was single I loved it, now that I’m married a strapon will do��

redngoldpride
Aug 20, 2018, 8:57 PM
I just love it when I find someone who absoulutely loves the feel of a hard cock slicing in and out of their hot tight sexy puckered hole hearing them , feeling them , watching them as we fuck waiting for them to orgasm , shooting , squirting , till no more cums out and filling them with my juice as they cum ....... Its It's best

berryhard
Aug 21, 2018, 1:36 PM
Had both love them both. Bing pegged by a past g/F was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Knowing a girl was strapped on and playing the man and fucking me deep and hard was amazing! Then i met a guy, he had a 8+ in thick cock and fucked my ass deep nd hard for a long time and shot his load in my and on my ass, I came 2 times while he was fucking me, almost constantly then he stroked me off after while his cum leaked out my ass and i came again. Not sure what was better but both are good and I miss both.....Anyone want to fuck me or peg me ?

I just love it when I find someone who absoulutely loves the feel of a hard cock slicing in and out of their hot tight sexy puckered hole hearing them , feeling them , watching them as we fuck waiting for them to orgasm , shooting , squirting , till no more cums out and filling them with my juice as they cum ....... Its It's best