PDA

View Full Version : altanb

void()
May 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
Normally I do not post private communications in public. This one provides being an exception for what might be obvious purpose.

---

Greetings dear friend, Nice to meet you. My name is Mr. Altan Cansu Balik from Turkey, I have a sensitive offer to seek your cooperation to execute. Reply me through my email for more details. (altancansu.b101@gmail.com) Thank you.

Mr. Altan Cansu Balik.

My apologies, will not be emailing you. This has to do with our standards of business practice here. Any sensitive or confidential material you may desire to convey may be discussed in public by way of using proper encryption. It seems you've not chosen that but rather stated a desire to convey such information. Now, you'll be further aware of how to do so.

If the above you find unsuitable then please cease all further communication. Thank you. All the best wished for you and hope you have merry one.

---

Seems that user's private message inbox filled up here. Oh well, they no doubt can read my reply here. Hope I've provide even some tiny bit of helpful service.

ETA: To note as FYI, I've been engaged in communication with a few military type of friends over the years. We do use clear text ciphers facilitating that communication. Those discussions are for all intents and purposes encrypted. We also use AES and even GPG2.PGP. My point being proper channels exist as well as proper manners on how to broach use of them. In a public forum? Stranger things do happen. This poster did not seem, ah, the proper term, genuine? A scam is a scam, is a scam.

12voltyV2.0
Jun 2, 2018, 6:20 PM
The scams just never seem to stop--thanks for the info.....

monaohio
Jun 3, 2018, 3:12 PM
i got that one also i just deleted it

bw299
Jun 5, 2018, 2:06 AM
Same here

i got that one also i just deleted it