PDA

View Full Version : Cock crazy

Tight1-4u
Apr 21, 2018, 12:28 AM
Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!🤪🍆😏🍆
my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??

sysper
Apr 21, 2018, 6:20 AM
i definately have my cock fantasies. total lust. can't wait to try! i have my fantasies about women too. not just lust though. that's me.

Kysquire
Apr 21, 2018, 7:06 AM
Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
my question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??
I thinks it’s pretty normal. We all get a positive ‘aura’ when we think about pleasurable moments or things. We probably all agree sex is very pleasing. So it’s human nature to want to repeat pleasurable things in our life. I think about pussy and cock a lot myself and I accept the fact I am oversexed. I, being retired, have a lot of free time and that time is partially consumed with thoughts of having sex with men and women. As long as it doesn’t ‘control’ you it’s probably very normal. It’s often said that the biggest sex organ is between our ears, so enjoy your thoughts and try to get lucky every chance you get.

whistle1
Apr 21, 2018, 12:23 PM
Never totally like this, but on occasion...

chances
Apr 23, 2018, 11:03 PM
try doing it, its much better than a fantasy. real life is much, much better than just sitting back and dreaming.

elmwood7
Apr 24, 2018, 4:58 AM
I agree with Chances. Doing it is much better than dreaming about doing it.

George51
Apr 24, 2018, 5:18 AM
I am much the same. But I spend part of my time thinking about women. The older I get though, it is more about cock. Particularly big ones. :)

borntosuckcock
Apr 26, 2018, 7:24 AM
I’m always thinking about sucking cocks, always looking, always trolling. I also fantizes about eating pussies and all kinds of sex.

redngoldpride
Apr 26, 2018, 10:06 AM
I just love it when I meet somebody(m/f) who not only realizes that they are a cockwhore but can admit it and gets very slutty with me , sends me over the top into a fun sex fueled frenzy and loving everything that we do and ssooooo much of it

12voltyV2.0
Apr 27, 2018, 1:12 PM
I have come to say that while I still do love pussy, I have found that I REALLY LOVE and often CRAVE cock in a way that I never have with pussy. It is like the old Redd Foxx joke about cock, in his case about women liking it and a cock "popping her cherry," but it is also true for guys who find that they love cock too---"One prick and BOOM!!"

I do love and crave cock--both to suck and to be fucked by one.

gale_mn
Apr 27, 2018, 1:32 PM
Me to I keep thinking cock & used

Godownonit
Apr 30, 2018, 12:12 AM
I do think about cock almost all the time. I don't do anything but suck, but I do love it ... and can't get enough.

Obsessive ? Maybe. I don't know and don't care. Even writing this has made me want to suck a cock.

gale_mn
Apr 30, 2018, 9:01 AM
I look ay at guy wonder how he taste

MAcpl69
Apr 30, 2018, 9:09 AM
Haven't had one for a very long time. If I can get the wife to allow a guy into our sex life I'm sure I will very much enjoy playing with his cock. And watching her play with it will be just as much fun.

paul6522
Apr 30, 2018, 11:45 AM
I also have huge cravings for cock. I do like pussy but there is something special about a hard or soft cock that really excites me. I love sucking cock and swallowing my tasty reward for pleasuring it.

Ashct22
Apr 30, 2018, 5:32 PM
Same with me..everyday craving for a smooth, hard cock in my mouth, and deep inside me. Once you've experienced it, and tasted it, and felt it, you're hooked for life...

sysper
Apr 30, 2018, 7:13 PM
just out of curiosity, has anyone here tried cock & did not think it was the best thing in the world? because of this website is i don't expect anyone to say they hated it. but maybe someone thought it was nice every once in awhie but hasn't really changed them.

dicksandcum
May 1, 2018, 5:54 AM
As for me, I am not very experienced but I had a regular buddy that used to fulfill my desires. Since he relocated for work it’s very hard finding another like minded friend, that said my old buddy still has family here so when he visits, I’m on the list of people he sees, and when I know he’s in town, he lets me know when we can meet. Last weekend he was in town for a birthday party for his mother and since my wife was gone I was able to host him. When he arrived I was already rock hard from jacking and anticipating the cock and cum that would soon be mine. Yep I’m cock crazy and look forward to future adventures.

gale_mn
May 1, 2018, 8:23 AM
luck he had free time

willswallow77
May 1, 2018, 10:13 AM
Yes, I think about cock all the time. I am a cock/cum slut and look for every chance to worship cock. Just recently I found a guy that likes to meet me at a park bathroom near lowes and I suck him off about twice a week. Just tell the wife I need to run to lowes and get a nice hot load of cum down my throat. :-) This helps the cravings, but I still crave cock.

void()
May 2, 2018, 12:45 AM
just out of curiosity, has anyone here tried cock & did not think it was the best thing in the world? because of this website is i don't expect anyone to say they hated it. but maybe someone thought it was nice every once in awhie but hasn't really changed them.

I'll be your Norm. :)

I like sucking cock, like eating pussy. Neither of them do I like in excess. My whole view is I like to please and be pleased regarding sex. There's more to sex than life. *chuckles* Sometimes it's enough to just cuddle.

"Hey Woody, .. Yeah it's time you beer me back for that beer i loaned you last week."

ohbimale
May 2, 2018, 3:53 AM
Ok I will admit that I think about cock a lot. I love to suck cock and love the taste of cum. I also like the feel of a guys balls and his hard shaft between my lips. I think about sucking cock a lot. I am a cock sucking and cock worshipping kind of guy.

sysper
May 3, 2018, 12:28 AM
norm! thanks for the perspective. alot of guys here go nuts for sucking cock. i'm not judging if that's there thing they should go for it! kinda trying to figure out sexuality things & wondering if somethings are really as common as they appear to be sometimes.
I'll be your Norm. :)

I like sucking cock, like eating pussy. Neither of them do I like in excess. My whole view is I like to please and be pleased regarding sex. There's more to sex than life. *chuckles* Sometimes it's enough to just cuddle.

"Hey Woody, .. Yeah it's time you beer me back for that beer i loaned you last week."

void()
May 4, 2018, 2:32 PM
norm! thanks for the perspective. alot of guys here go nuts for sucking cock. i'm not judging if that's there thing they should go for it! kinda trying to figure out sexuality things & wondering if somethings are really as common as they appear to be sometimes.

alot of guys Well, that I don't fit. Seems I rather fall between the cracks and march to my own drummer.

kinda trying to figure out sexuality things & wondering if somethings are really as common as they appear to be sometimes.

Think a good deal of bravado gets overstated on a public web forum regarding sex. Not judging here either but observing and seeing that as the case generally. As a boyfriend once explained to me, people all want to be happy. For many that might mean whooping it up on a forum as it seems that is what they expect of other people, everyone boasting in order to look good & feel happy.

I am happy from the inside out. :) Yes, I enjoy the company of others but am alright to myself a bit. I don't enjoy partnered sex as much as I might desire. So, ... what? Does that mean I am inferior or superior to anyone posting they love sucking cock? No, it doesn't mean either one. It is simply how I'm currently living, which can be and often is subject to change. That's life for us all. :)

The axiom things are not always what they seem, is often found to be objective Truth in a good number of cases. That noted, let yourself have a good lead way for any possibility. Another axiom I find often befitting, nothing is true and all is permitted. That is not open permission to lie or do fraud though. I'm sure you can figure the axiom out. :)

Well, need to dash out and catch our land lady to give her a mail item to forward. Run 'er slow, hun. :)

SuckerMC
Jun 9, 2018, 11:28 AM
You are most definitely not alone. I think about cock all the time. I come here so much because I think about it all the time. I have many tabs open right now of pictures of cock. Last night I thought about sucking cock. I am thinking about sucking cock now. I guess I am crazy for cock.

12voltyV2.0
Jun 9, 2018, 3:01 PM

Of course, based on the fact that this site is all about something sexual----that what we talk about here is all focused on sexual things----but sex is not everything of course----and while when my thoughts go to sex---I do think about cock a lot--it is not the focus of my life---I have so many interests and do a wide variety of things that rarely have anything at all to do with sex.

Sex is great when it does happen and I surely enjoy it no matter its form.

Being bisexual such as it is for me did not change me, I am just glad that I did finally let myself be free to "go both ways" having sex with both women and men. I only do tend to share experiences with other guys and not ladies--it seems that with ladies---the relationships are often more about things other than just sex and I don't care to share either those or the sexual aspects---just the things I have with guys.

I think that what I do with other guys--is more or less just about the sex while with a lady-- the relationships tends to be more romantic, emotional and "love based" and that--I don't care to talk about on the internet--it is more private.

SuckerMC
Jun 9, 2018, 3:25 PM
I have done Google searches, like I did when I found this forum, of guys telling their stories about their first time sucking a cock and there are some that have said they will never do it again. Not very many that have said they didn't like it but they are out there.

cougar333
Jun 9, 2018, 3:25 PM
I love sucking cock ALL THE TIME. There's nothing quite like wrapping my lips around a rock hard cock. I find my self thinking about sucking cock more and more frequently of late. Just thinking about feeling a man grow hard in my mouth, letting out a deep groan, and shooting his load on my tongue makes me hard. Nothing like a belly full of love juice from a big hard cock. I am a cock sucker. I wish I had one in my mouth now. I would love to feel that last minute swell right before I get that awesome treat of a big load of cum. I would keep sucking until it was hard again..

cougar333
Jun 9, 2018, 3:28 PM
I l love eating cum so much. The buildup is intense. Those final moments are such a rush. His breathing gets fast. His body is so sweaty. His cock gets so stiff and hard.
It’s so exciting pleasing him jerking his cock quickly as he moans and groans.
You feel him twitching and jerking, his body is getting ready to pump his load out. You can smell it steaming out of his urethra, such a manly powerful smell.
You know that any second now he’s going to cum, it’s what you’ve been waiting for the whole time.
You know you are going to swallow it all.
As soon as you see his sperm cum out, you scoop it up with your tongue and immediately swallow it.
You jerk his cock and taste his cum coming out of his cock into your mouth. You enjoy how good it tastes.
You eat every spurt you see come out, swallowing every drop tasting how good it taste going down your throat.
Keep eating the spurts, knowing that his head is so sensitive every time your mouth touches it.
Imagine how great you have made him feel ejaculating as he feelsyour hot tongue all over his sensitive head as his cum comes out.
It’s the best feeling and it drives him crazy as he looks down as his cock continues to be pleasured until he walks away sexually satisfied.
The one sucking the cock is satified also knowing tasting all of his jizz and licking it off his cock makes him feel so good in being able to sexually satisfied this man.
There’s nothing hotter than a dude knowing he’s going to blast a hot load into a moist mouth, and that that person is going to love eating whatever comes out of his penis.

sysper
Jun 9, 2018, 10:49 PM
thanks for that perspective. the way some guys go on it seems they see a cock & immediately put it in their mouth. i'm not trying to judge, i respect it's there thing. maybe some of them are judging because they assume once anyone puts a penis in his mouth it's inevitable they will be all about it until the day they die. i can say i love to eat pussy. very much! but i don't wanna spend the whole nite with my face between a women's legs. there are so many ways to be with someone. so i'm guessing if i ever get the chance to go down on a guy i might enjoy it alot but i would be more than just a cocksucker. we'll see i guess...
i feel similar aobut what i woud want with a male & a female. i would want good sex with a male not much more, with a femaile i would want it to go on another level.
Of course, based on the fact that this site is all about something sexual----that what we talk about here is all focused on sexual things----but sex is not everything of course----and while when my thoughts go to sex---I do think about cock a lot--it is not the focus of my life---I have so many interests and do a wide variety of things that rarely have anything at all to do with sex.

Sex is great when it does happen and I surely enjoy it no matter its form.

Being bisexual such as it is for me did not change me, I am just glad that I did finally let myself be free to "go both ways" having sex with both women and men. I only do tend to share experiences with other guys and not ladies--it seems that with ladies---the relationships are often more about things other than just sex and I don't care to share either those or the sexual aspects---just the things I have with guys.

I think that what I do with other guys--is more or less just about the sex while with a lady-- the relationships tends to be more romantic, emotional and "love based" and that--I don't care to talk about on the internet--it is more private.

Green Domains
Jun 12, 2018, 4:49 PM
What's crazy is that I love tits and pussy and I am mostly attracted to women, but I fantasize about and crave cock all of the time. I can't explain it.

delpark
Jun 12, 2018, 5:46 PM
You are not alone. Cock is on my mind every day. I enjoy seeing women's tits, I have to suck cocks. I love the feel of cocks, the taste of precum, and cum.

borntosuckcock
Jun 12, 2018, 7:08 PM
Also a cock whore, can’t get enough to suck and swallow.

Sexy1971
Jun 13, 2018, 12:02 AM
Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!!浪
yup thats me every second of the day, totally normal i think

bw299
Jun 13, 2018, 5:18 AM
I love sucking cock and cum. Nothing feels better to me than a cock growing firm in my mouth, then twitching and throbbing as it sprays my mouth full of sweet/salty cum.

julyguybill
Jun 14, 2018, 12:07 PM
I enjoy this site so much the discussions make me realize i am not alone that there are many that feel the way i do i really like to suck dicks have suck over 100 and this is true wish i had one right now in my mouth thanks guys

Asspussy302
Jun 17, 2018, 7:17 PM
I love cock, and cum, sucking dick is a huge turn on for me. I also love the feel of a nice hard cock deep in my ass. I will always love women and pussy, I am bisexual.

Plumhead2
Jun 20, 2018, 12:01 AM
Well, I love tits and pussy, but I have had them for years. However, for the last few years I have become bi-curious, although I have not had any experiences yet. Since I haven't had any experience with another guy yet, the desire to try cock has become virtually obsessive. I think about it all the time, think about how it might happen, how it would feel, what I might be willing to do. The fantasies come at all different times, day and night. I wonder if the frequency and intensity of these thoughts might be lessened once I actually try cock. Or will they get more intense as I find I want it more and more. Ah, the mind is a fascinating organ.

sysper
Jun 20, 2018, 3:04 AM
i feel alot like u about it. i've never been with a guy either but even though i love women i've been obsessed with being with guys too. but it took years for me to feel comfortable admitting it to myself. i think it's very healthy to explore this & not supress it. i also wonder how it will finally happen (i know for a fact it will happen because i'm positive & i'm determined!) & what will happen afterwards. i've had guys tell me once i try sucking cock i will love it & be an obsessive cocksucker. i might enjoy it i'll admit even alot but i'd like to think there is alot to me that makes me who i am not just 1 sex act. but we will see. will i become a slut? will i fall in love? will i see it really isn't for me & at least walk away satisfied i was finally able to do it? so there is alot of confusion but it's exciting too, no? think about ur puberty & how confusing & exciting that was. it's kinda like that now.
Well, I love tits and pussy, but I have had them for years. However, for the last few years I have become bi-curious, although I have not had any experiences yet. Since I haven't had any experience with another guy yet, the desire to try cock has become virtually obsessive. I think about it all the time, think about how it might happen, how it would feel, what I might be willing to do. The fantasies come at all different times, day and night. I wonder if the frequency and intensity of these thoughts might be lessened once I actually try cock. Or will they get more intense as I find I want it more and more. Ah, the mind is a fascinating organ.

jem_is_bi
Jun 22, 2018, 10:52 PM

Independent of sex, I have had a wonderful, rewarding life. Sex has never been the main focus of my life.
However, in the time I devote to sex, I LOVE COCK!!

sysper
Jun 23, 2018, 9:45 AM
thanks for your reply! it puts things into perspective.
Independent of sex, I have had a wonderful, rewarding life. Sex has never been the main focus of my life.
However, in the time I devote to sex, I LOVE COCK!!

julyguybill
Jun 27, 2018, 5:40 PM
Me too I think about how great a cock feels all the time i am plain hooked on cock sucking

julyguybill
Jun 27, 2018, 5:46 PM
Exactly

eager4cum
Jun 28, 2018, 12:00 PM
There is no way your alone on this. I am absolutely sure that WE are common folk. Some just don't express themselves about this subject as much as you do.

a2smith09
Jul 1, 2018, 5:00 PM

Oh heck no. I love cock and am a real cock whore, I've been that way since I was a kid.

MAcpl69
Jul 1, 2018, 5:37 PM
Do you think about pussy?

Tight1-4u
Jul 1, 2018, 8:42 PM
Do you think about pussy?

The real truth here is yes.. I am presently seeing a very special lady.. I am finding that I care for her more and more all the time.. so yes I do think about pussy!!

Avalokita
Jul 9, 2018, 1:56 AM
What's crazy is that I love tits and pussy and I am mostly attracted to women, but I fantasize about and crave cock all of the time. I can't explain it.

Not *all* of the time, for me but, yeah, when I want to play with cock, I pretty-much want it bad enough to pull out all the stops to try to arrange some naked guy-guy time to get that itch scratched. Although, the fancy has been striking me more often, lately. I got well-fucked last month, and got blown last Thursday, and I'm wanting some cock again, tonight.

oldoralman
Jul 10, 2018, 3:50 PM
I also think about sucking and being fucked all the time It's just such a problem finding someone to have fun with living in a rural area. I keep looking and hope I'll get lucky one of these days. My wife even knows I want it bad.

a2smith09
Jul 10, 2018, 6:25 PM
Is your wife ok with it happening?

mac_46_46
Jul 15, 2018, 7:45 AM
The last guy I sucked said I must have really "cock hungry" because of the way I sucked his cock. I had to tell him that I was always "cock hungry" and my passion for sucking cock is the reason that I always give my best effort when giving another man a blowjob.

Warren63
Sep 30, 2020, 7:14 PM
Hope to fuck you soon!

julyguybill
Oct 1, 2020, 4:37 AM
In all honesty I admit to all I am cock crazy I have been sucking men for 30 years I love a cock inside my mouth and i get hard as a rock when I make them cum. Then I look for my next challenge

Grant_Norman
Oct 1, 2020, 9:58 AM
I'm also a cock whore...bring them on...could never be too many

Nocockyet
Oct 1, 2020, 6:56 PM
I haven't had the real thing yet but I am extremely experienced with anal sex if you know what I mean. I have about a dozen dildos, some are gigantic and others are ultra realistic. even though I have only had an elusive hands free orgasm 3 or 4 times, I absolutely lust for these cocks all day long. I cannot wait to get to the next level and have a real one to play with.

borntosuckcock
Oct 1, 2020, 7:12 PM
I think about sucking cocks all the time.

prettyboy69
Oct 2, 2020, 9:40 AM
I find the more cock i get the more i want it and cant stop thinking about 24/7 also same with me feel like cock whore , its weird I have had guys leave my place that I just finished fooling around with and the minute they walk out the door I am back on DList or Grindr trying to set up another guy the same day cause i just want more cock so badly...cock is so addictive and specially when a guy is dom with me I crave it even more , when i guy takes conntrol and treats me like his cock slut , I just cant get enough I need it more all the time

sisboy
Oct 2, 2020, 10:59 AM
I really cannot thank the women who do not like to suck their husbands cocks enough.Then when I get them they are so thrilled with the the way I suck their cocks it is like they died and went to heaven.I just turned a wild ass guess into a regular thing and he is happy happy with me and he knows I really enjoy sucking him off.It has been a couple of weeks now but I wish I could suck him everyday. I would really love to have him take my ass pussy and fuck me good but I do not know if he is ready for that or if he will ever be.He said he has told a club member about our deal and said the club member is jealous.I told him to bring him along sometime to really make it interesting.Have not sucked two cocks at once in a long time.So I guess I am cock crazy.

bnicks122016
Oct 2, 2020, 10:21 PM
I’m there. I have been crazy for girls my entire life. After having sex with another guy for the first time I’ve been cock crazy ever since. I love one in either hole, can’t get enough!

Tight1-4u
Oct 3, 2020, 1:54 AM
I’m there. I have been crazy for girls my entire life. After having sex with another guy for the first time I’ve been cock crazy ever since. I love one in either hole, can’t get enough!
Yup still true for me today!! I love cock.. I love sucking to get it ready to fuck me!! But I love it most in my pussy!!

twilde1952
Oct 3, 2020, 12:45 PM
I suppose if I could suck my own cock I would, but I can't to this constant craving goes on and on. Big or small I'd suck them all!

BiTexasGuy
Oct 8, 2020, 1:45 PM
I crave cock. I want cock in my mouth. I need cock in my mouth. I am thinking of cock right now. I want to lick the rim of the head and hold dick and lick shaft up and down. I want to give head with all my energy and passion for cock.

oldoralman
Oct 8, 2020, 4:13 PM
Your definately not the only 0one. I'm married and I'm crazy about cock. I just need it so bad, It tastes so good.

gale_mn
Oct 12, 2020, 12:56 PM
oh yes Love cock

Fred_Brice
Oct 12, 2020, 2:00 PM
Hello everyone I have a question for ya all.. I am crazy about cock.. I think about it all the time.. almost 24/7.. I want it and need it.. being total sub bottom I fantasize about sucking and getting fucked all the time.. I know that I am hooked on cock.. I guess I am just a cock whore!! My question is am I alone?? Are there others like me?? Do you have fantasies like I do??

You are not alone and like you, I am often Crazy about cock! I do think and fantasies about a cock, all the time, and like you I want it and need it, but this Pandemic, put a stop to most of my normal activities so, I now just have my own cock to play with! My cock is something that I have especially enjoyed, ever since I had discovered, how much pleasure it has provided me since, I was a young lad.

It been awhile since I have had the opportunity of sucking another cock, I usually find myself, trying to imagine and fantasizing, what it would be like to have the opportunity to suck a cock and enjoy a nice load warm cum and to swallowing another guy's, warm creamy load of cum! Often, I can feel my heart start rushing in anticipation, as I imagine his, creamy warm liquid, pulsates into my mouth, as I swallow his warm creamy load of cum, However, often with today's society, and with safe sex and all, the opportunities, are a lot less than we would like.