PDA

View Full Version : A Question For "Feeldoe" Owners

Herbwoman39
Sep 9, 2006, 7:06 PM
We just got our new Feeldoe this afternoon and I'm wondering how those of you who own one keep yours stored when not in use? I don't want to just toss it in the drawer. It might get nicked.

Right now I have it wrapped in an old scarf. Any ideas or input?

mistymockingbird
Sep 9, 2006, 7:46 PM
I have a drawer in my nightstand where I keep all the toys. So they're easily accessible at a moment's notice. lol Things that came with cases or bags get stored in them. Other things just get tossed in. I do have some containers in the drawer to hold loose items and keep them organized by function. The feeldoe usually ends up with my other dildos, all of which came with some sort of bag for storage, so I don't worry too much about it getting damaged.

vertroue
Sep 9, 2006, 7:59 PM
I don't own a feeldoe, but a plastic sealable bag (ziplok) works for dildos...

deletetacount123
Sep 9, 2006, 9:02 PM
I don't own one either but Ive heard some people keep thier toys in an empty shoe box and store it in the closet or under the bed. Just make sure its not with the other shoeboxes that DO have shoes in it lol

csrakate
Sep 9, 2006, 9:55 PM
Just a bit of info pertaining to the Feeldoe...it is made of a very good material and is NOT prone to receive nicks and other damage....they even advertise that you can clean it in the dishwasher if you so desire (but remove the buzzer part first LOL)....It's a sturdy little thing so no fears...just put it where you would store anything...and of course...using a scarf couldn't hurt.

Hugs,
Kate