PDA

View Full Version : Having fun alone

Asspussy302
Mar 6, 2018, 6:17 AM
Those who know me well know I love to jerk off, to be specific, I really love edging. I can spend hours at a time stroking myself as close to cumming as I can and stopping. Well last night I started at 11pm, and I’m still stroking as we speak. Part of me wants to cum so I can eat it( I love cum) but I probably won’t. Anyone who knows about edging knows that it feels really good! So, I’m gonna keep stroking for a while, get a few more edges in. Then I’m gonna pound my ass with my favorite toy until I cum anally.

borntosuckcock
Mar 6, 2018, 6:22 AM
Love to keep stroking and squeezing out as much precum as I can. I precum a lot and it tastes so good. I’ll start and stop to prolong the amount of precum, then blow my load and lick it out of my hand.

Finally
Mar 6, 2018, 11:18 AM
I cannot go that long because I want to cum so bad. But edging for a couple hours is about how long I go.

kutag
Mar 6, 2018, 11:39 AM
I like to cam on my Australian site with other guys wank, cum and swallow my load. biaustralia.com

Samdy
Mar 6, 2018, 1:00 PM
I love the feeling of my cock in my hand. I like the way my wife handles it too.