PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year, 2018

CurEUs_Male
Jan 1, 2018, 4:36 PM
It's been a long 2017, longer feeling than it should have.

While we have been without a site owner all year, some have held onto their accounts to make this a community worth visiting. The site was once a godsend for bisexuals searching for connection in a world where we are often erased or shunned. I appreciate all of you that have added to the site over the years to create such a community.

Those that post discouraging replies, well that's just negativity we seem to grow all too easily on the internet. If you are not improving a community actively or passively, you are seen as a negative (no need to respond - it'll only prove my point).

Many have moved on to find better options for community. Many have asked for site improvements to an owner that is no longer with us. Our community here is at a difficult position, which is what it is.

I hope we all can enjoy our time ahead here on bisexual.com, and our other resources for bisexual people, those that love them, and those that find themselves in relationships with bisexuals.

Happy New Year 2018

Al

cornholejoe
Jan 1, 2018, 5:30 PM
Happy New Year to you at least we seem to get rid of p0le-smoker

redngoldpride
Jan 1, 2018, 10:09 PM
Happy New Year fellow members , keep it hard , keep it wet have fun

sysper
Jan 1, 2018, 10:30 PM
thanks happy new year to u & everyone else here!!!! even thought this website doesn't have an "owner" i don't think it's that bad. it's the people on it that make it good :) hope it can continue to be supportive of people who have attraction to both sexes to whatever degree.
Those that post discouraging replies, well that's just negativity we seem to grow all too easily on the internet. If you are not improving a community actively or passively, you are seen as a negative (no need to respond - it'll only prove my point). l
lol so true. not that i'm trying to prove ur point lol!

tenni
Jan 1, 2018, 11:18 PM
Thanks for your lovely post CurEUs!!

12voltyV2.0
Jan 2, 2018, 10:56 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!

guyinphilly
Jan 4, 2018, 12:03 AM
Happy new year everyone😊

12voltyV2.0
Jan 4, 2018, 11:58 AM
Happy New Year to you at least we seem to get rid of p0le-smoker

I wonder if he did get booted by the new management----he seems to be gone and I doubt if he did that of his own accord--he didn't seem the kind to do that....