PDA

View Full Version : Sucking cock after prostate removal.

sisboy
Dec 30, 2017, 4:35 PM
I just had my first experience sucking a cock after prostate surgery.I knew the guy had surgery almost a year ago and his wife has not been able to get him really hard or cum.He said I got him harder than his wife but when he came he said he felt like he was cumming but all that came out was like precum.I did not know what to expect but he said the doctor told him he should get but not as hard as before and cumming would not be the same.Sensation but no cum.I tried my best to get a load to prove the doctor wrong but it was just like precum.
Anyone else ever suck a cock after prostate surgery???

Tight1-4u
Dec 30, 2017, 10:18 PM
Yes I met a guy a couple months ago., he had surgery about 6 months before that.. he has a 9” cock when fully erect.. he dose from time to time struggle to reach full erection.. most of the time it is with his girlfriend.. only 2 times has it happened with me.. but he still cumm heavy thick sweet cum.. he has fucked me 9 times in the last 2 months.. each time fucking the hell out of me.. twice he was not able to get it in me.. so I sucked until he got off.. after all is that not what is bottoms are there for??

blatant_bi_guy
Dec 31, 2017, 12:12 AM
I've got a regular fuckbuddy who's had his prostate removed. Erections are no problem, but he hasn't ejaculated since the removal.