PDA

View Full Version : deep thoughts about friends

swag85
Sep 7, 2006, 9:01 PM
so im sitting here watching friends, on TV. My fave show! and i started thinking about their carecters. and other people that resemble them/ attitude wise. and it was really funny to think about it. so heres my question. witch caracter are you? i know this sounds stupid. but i thought it could be fun to think about!

Me im chandler. LOL

:flag1:

steve10557
Sep 8, 2006, 2:01 AM
Its funny, no matter how often you watch repeats, it always manages to raise a smile. I expect its because we see aspects of ourselves in all the characters, I think I'm more of a Ross/Rachel kinda guy. On the same sort of level I find myself watching Will & Grace, I find it utterly infuriating sometimes that I am sitting watching something so banal, but then I lighten up and just enjoy the humour for what it is.

_________
".. has anyone seen the maple candy?"

DiamondDog
Sep 8, 2006, 3:37 AM
I don't watch a lot of TV so I don't know what the characters are like.
I just remember in highschool my friend told me about how they made fun of Tolkein's the lord of the rings when one character read it in highschool and didn't have sex.

Mrs.F
Sep 8, 2006, 8:26 AM
I would have to say that I am closest to Rachel in character. I'm not anal like Monica or as ditsy as Phoebe...lol.

I loved that show, it made me laugh. I also loved Will and Grace!