Nov 16, 2017, 4:06 AM
Absolutely love this and felt like sharing

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/backblowing-with-prostate-massage-244568

hudson9
Nov 16, 2017, 8:30 PM
well, that was nice!

Waylon
Nov 17, 2017, 12:08 PM
Love it when my slut whore does that when we 69.

69luvr
Nov 17, 2017, 3:00 PM
what a cock. An all night sucker!

Bottomhubby
Dec 4, 2017, 10:19 PM
My wife has a fascination with seeing just how much my asspussy will take she is up to four fingers she really wants to fist me but after I cum from just her working my AP she stops and feeds me my cum and says maybe next time.

Beta31
Dec 5, 2017, 1:40 PM
Such a hot ass. Too bad he shaves it.

cslutt
Dec 6, 2017, 3:45 PM
https://xhamster.com/movies/7708896/four_daddies_fucking.html

sysper
Dec 6, 2017, 9:45 PM
tbh kinda turned off because they are all old men not my thing really. also annoyed with the guys keep on telling the 1 guy to suck his cock. that's what he was doing why keep telling him to do what he's actually doing. kinda wish they made out a little too. but then again kinda turned on because they are all old men who can still have sex & get nice boners. also chose to do something kinda unusual have a same sex 4some. looks like they enjoyed each other especially the 1 guy who swallowed the other 3 cum :) too bad the neighbor wasn't nosey enough to join in lol!

12voltyV2.0
Dec 7, 2017, 12:33 PM
tbh kinda turned off because they are all old men not my thing really. also annoyed with the guys keep on telling the 1 guy to suck his cock. that's what he was doing why keep telling him to do what he's actually doing. kinda wish they made out a little too. but then again kinda turned on because they are all old men who can still have sex & get nice boners. also chose to do something kinda unusual have a same sex 4some. looks like they enjoyed each other especially the 1 guy who swallowed the other 3 cum :) too bad the neighbor wasn't nosey enough to join in lol!

Sysper---if this site somehow happens to still be around in ten years or so--come back and talk about how "old men" turn you off--because in that time if you are still on this earth---you will be looking around the corner at being "an old man" and I doubt if your tune about old men will be the same then!!!

You will be thankful that old men can still "do it" ten years beyond that--as you near 70!! :yikes2::smilies15